You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Bed Shaking

Real Ghost Stories

Bed Shaking

 

It all started when my grandmother came to our house to bless my sister's room before the new baby came home. She went in there, said a few prayers and came out. Weeks later, my sister had come home late from one of prayer meetings and had been reading certain prayers to say at the next meeting. As she was getting ready for bed, she laid down and started to pray, and when she got to this one prayer, the whole bed started to shake, so she tried to run out of the room but couldn't open the door and when she tried to get out through the window, it was locked (we have no windows that lock).

I could hear her scream for my parents and it felt like we couldn't get there fast enough. Finally she was able to run out of the room screaming. The next morning we called my grandmother back to see what she had done. My grandmother walked in, stayed for a few minutes and then came out, with a smile she said, "no sta aqui" which means it's not here. She never told us what she did and my sister until this day has not told us the prayer she was saying that started all this but, the room still gives me the creeps.

I couldn't tell you what it was but I know it's still there. I can feel the worst feeling of being watched and my room is always the coldest. If you would like to know more about what else happen in my house or in the room, please add a comment and I'll story tell for you, thanks.

Other hauntings by theTRU1

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, theTRU1, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TheVisited1 (2 posts)
 
2 years ago (2022-05-19)
Hello all,
We'll to go into detail about that story is pretty interesting. I/we don't know a lot about what happened just what we witnessed. But I can tell you that after that scary and strange things happened to me.
There was no physical evidence that an entity was present, no crazy voice's or demonic screams, just the bed shaking.
Afterwards it got stronger and it would happen in the light of day. My windows do not lock and my door does not lock either, no doorknob.
When it decided to show itself it was strong. I could not pull up my windows I could not push my door open. I would scream for my mom to open the door and she had no chance of opening it, as I pushed with no budging.
But I'll get into that later
clo-clo (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-25)
My bed shook once, it felt like somebody leaning on the matteress by my feet pushing it hard several times (resulted in waking me up) it really shook me up, when I woke up I could see my feet moving where the matteress was shaking. Shouted my roomies name waking her up and she could also see my bed moving, needaless to say we both freaked out! Not fun!
Cimex (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-02-08)
I've had my bed shake before I went to sleep, but I always thought maybe it was my imagination or my muscles remembering my activities from earlier in the day. Nothing harmful has ever come of it and the shaking is minimal, but I do find it interesting that others have had this happen. I wonder to what extent others beds are shaking.
Preeti (100 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-10-13)
the TRU01
Am very much interested in your stories do tell us more about your experiences... God bless you ❤
anne_k92 (4 stories) (31 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-02-06)
can you tell more detail 'bout your story? I seems can't make conclusion bout it. But there's 1 things I can think of, the bed shakes perhaps is the work of naughty entity in your house. As long as it doesn't harms you, you mustn't be scared. People says the more you're scared, the more it wants to disturb you. Pray to god that everything will be okay. If you concerns 'bout that matter so much, perhaps you can get a priest's service, ask for his help to pray or do something 'bout it. Hangs Jesus portrait in your bedroom and prays b4 you went 2 sleep. All the best. 😊
Kristen0123 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
15 years ago (2008-11-17)
Ok so last weekend my family and I moved into a big older house in Stanwood, WA. It was built in 1948. Ever since we moved in, I've had the feeling of someone or something in my bedroom and also in my 15 month old daughters bedroom. Last night at 1:30 am I was woken up by something. My bed was shaking. It proceeded to shake for about 30 seconds after it woke me up. I was freaked! What do I do? What is it? I'm afraid to go to bed tonight! I hope the same thing is not happening to my daughter in her room. 😨
autumnsmommy (4 stories) (98 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-23)
this was a good story. Please write more if you have any more experiences especially in your room! Good luck!
rajiv (4 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-09-23)
hey... Lemme know whaz happening in your room... May be I can tell you something related to that...
See ya
Goldeneyes (3 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
I'm 39 years old and have been expereinceing my bed shaking for years... I started noticing it about 10 or 11 years ago, after I got a divorce... I had moved into an apartment and my bed would viberate quite often... I just thought that maybe a water line ran under the area, I lived there for several year and one noght woke up with covers being pulled up over me... I moved to another apartment and in this apartment it just seemed to be worse. I now live in a house in a different area and my bed shakes a few times a week. This all happenes when I am awake and trying to go to sleep... A couple of weeks ago it was so bad that there was no way I could have went to sleep... I finally just said out loud "will you please stop, I have to get up early for work and I have to go to sleep!" it stopped right then... It has done it since then but not as bad or very long...
I figure I just have someone wanting to get my attention!
metalhed16 (14 stories) (119 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-10)
hey there!

I want to hear more about this, but I'm pretty bad at checking comments on a regular basis... Email me! Lol my address is on my profile.
bugsy (5 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-04-29)
I would really like to read more of your stories, if you don't mind. Thanks for telling it. 😁
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-27)
My bed feels like it is floating when I was little and it kept happening a few months ago it stopped happening now. Thanks for sharing your story with us all' I enjoyed reading it.
😊
lace (2 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-26)
something exactly like that happened to me when my big sister died. I was so scared all I did was just put the covers over my head and ride it out. My nephew was in the same room but he was sleeping. I'm still freaked out by it. 😨
Rosita (2 stories) (12 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-07-05)
When the bed was shaking... Did it sound like it was going to harm you? Hopefully now. Just take care and tell god to protect you. And hopefully you write more 😁 I don't think your grandmother would do somthing bad to you? Or would she?...
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-28)
i realy injoyed this. I can't wait to read more of what you have to write. Thanks for telling it.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: