You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something In The House

Real Ghost Stories

Something In The House

 

This was reoccurring every night I was too scared to sleep but it's not gone yet let me get to the story.

It was two in the morning [i know because I had my clock by me]. Then I heard a noise downstairs. Now it might have been the dogs I thought but then it happened again but this time BANG BANG then I heard the dogs barking so I got up, got one of my husband's heavy leather bags, he has a lot of paperwork, and then started to edge down the stairs because it was early morning. I heard SMASH WOOF, glass breaking then my dogs barking I Thought it was a burglar.

I had reached the bottom of the stairs. I calmed the dogs down then edged into the living room and saw a black figure turn around. It was facing the mirror then me I tried to look under the hood but I couldn't I stumbled out w-why are you here? No answer. What are you? No answer. I turned the lights on then I recognized it. It was my childhood demon he appeared in all my dreams haunted me then he came towards me so I screamed and ran towards the back door patio and edged up against it. But it followed me and seemed to walk right through me. My husband came rushing down he must have heard me scream he said what's the matter? I said nothing I just feel faint then he comforted me and we went back to bed.

It never happened to me again but a couple of days ago my daughter came to me in the middle of the night saying' mummy I had a nightmare with a hooded figure chases me' as soon as she said that I knew it was my child hood demon so I tucked her back into bed.

Now if you have any help in what I have seen and my daughter please help us because the demon can't have me he wants my daughter please help!

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, missscary800, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

missscary800 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-12)
Any other comments don't ba afraid 2 say them 😁. I would like to know your ideas on what's happened 😉
missscary800 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
thank you all for your comennts
Badjuujuu: I didn't think about calling the police because I only have a phone downstaird and my mobile was charging downstairs aswell

Angel82: thank you for the advice I have done it I worked for a certain yime for my daughter but now iys not working any others?

Jzinck: my daughter didn't hear me because I first said about it when she was at school

And not again 😐
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Misscary800 Of course I've had some creapy things happen to me. If you cannot take a joke then this thing has won! I shall pray for you, like you should be doing as Angel has stated, but I cannot help thinking about Freddie after reading this story. I remember when my biggest fear was CHUCKY... I never lived that down! Lol... So smile, maybe your daughter overheard you talking about your experience as my family did and maybe she is just razzing you as well 😁
Angel82 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Yes I have been thought something just like you and your daughter. I was 14 when it started my was physical and mental. It lasted until I started to date my husband. My husbands house at the time had ghosts in it (we are both mediums) one night I was staying with him and my demon, which chose a physical appearnce of a younger male that wore a pladded shirt and a blue baseball hat. Had pushed on my nose until it felt like it was broke this all happened while I was asleep right next to my husband I woke him up and that is when I chose to tell him what I was going through and that is also when I found out he was a medium he said he will handle it. Away we went off to bed and about an hour later It sounded like someone was braking in the house and was throwing a person in to the cupboards and it also sounded like all the dishes in the house was braking my husband woke up when it was happening to and he said everything would be ok now after that night I never saw my demon again. We both didn't get out of bed because we new someone was not braking in to the house. When it is a spirtual thing you know and feel the presents unlike a fear of a physical presents. My husband channeled the spirts in the house to protect me and to rid and cleanse the house of any evil spirts.
My case is rare because of are medium abilities. In your case try reading the lords pray every night with your daughter before bedtime that should protect you and her while you both are sleeping.
Repeat numerous times this saying (THIS HOUSE AND WHO EVER DWELLS IN THIS HOUSE IS PROTECTED BY OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR JESUS CHRIST AMEN)
As long as you believe in Jesus the lords prayer and that saying will work
Please stay in contact with me if by chance this does not work there are other ways but this should work...
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
No disrespect intended, but if you heard breaking glass and thought there was a burglar, why on earth did you go check it out? Calling the police would have seemed wiser, or at least waking your husband to watch your back. Also, as much noise as you describe would have likely woken the whole family. Your story may well be true, but it starts off with a very unrealistic lack of judgment. I honestly have difficulty believing it.
missscary800 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
this is reall so could you stop making fun please 😠 have you have anything like this happen to you no so please stop making fun
jzinck (4 stories) (54 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
1,2 freddies comming for you... Ahhh scary scary story!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: