You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: There's Other People In My House

Real Ghost Stories

There's Other People In My House

 

So if you read my first story then you have read about my experience with the supernatural after my grandfather had passed away. If you read my previous story then you would understand my theory on way I think my grandfather's death opened a spiritual doorway for these ghosts that are here now.

Well my story begins when my mom, my sister, and me first moved into our current home, right off the back things happened. Like the morning the morning right after we moved in I woke up to see an image of a little boy in the field position with his knees in his chest, facing the wall right next to my bed. Once I saw that I jumped up and rubbed my eyes to make sure I what I was seeing was really happening. But the boy disappeared.

Over time I started feeling this presence in my mother's room. Every time I walk into my mother's room I feel like there is a little boy staring me and feel this great sense of anger and jealousy that really freaks me out. I can't even wash clothes without having that feeling. Now I know you are like "ohhh he's just paranoid!" But I'm not.

One night when I was sleeping with my mom I had woken up early and turning over when I saw this figure standing in my mom's bathroom. I had asked my sister the next morning if she had went into my mom's bathroom for any reason and she just looked at me like I was stupid. What's even more weird is that when I get home from school I'm normally the only one home, but I can swear that when I'm downstairs in the living room I hear footsteps above my mom. And the freaky thing is that my mom's room is above the living room. So I need some real advice because I'm really about to go def con 6 with holy water, sage, and the holy bible real soon.

Other hauntings by Jikno

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Jikno, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
suni... 😆
You spelled ignorance wrong... And a few others. Education, indeed.
ZombieMomma (4 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Suni: I do not see how you can be so critical of this writer when you, yourself have misspelled several words in your previous comments. (Nuisance, guidance and counsel - to name a few.) Maybe you should be less hypocritical, it's only an online forum.

Jikno: I think I agree with other poster (s); that this boy is just frustrated about not being able to communicate. Maybe he feels protective of your mother since he does not have his own around, and that's why you feel his anger and jealousy.
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
To Suni:Nobody is perfect right or wrong but they can write whatever they want...

To Jikno: I believe its a child that been left alone not even know he dead or a demon to protected to be a kid. Thanks for the story.
WReck72 (1 stories) (116 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
jikno interesting story I like that some of your personality comes through in it. You mentioned your mom kind of brushes them off and ignores them. This is actually one of the best ways to deal with spirits in many cases they want attention if they know they can get yours they will act out in order to get more how ever they can become frustrated when they are not able to get the attention they want and act out more aggressively.
I got a good laugh from all the comments though seeing all suni had to say here seeing as the last response suni posted on their own story says "I pride myself on my appreciation of imperfect things." You can see why I thought they were so funny.
luna17 (2 stories) (23 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Suni some of us are ESL (english as a second language), some are from areas where they express themselves in different ways, use different terms which lead to the same point. Advises are welcome according to the situation like the problem being stated 'the ghost'... But correcting the way the author expresses him/herself are not welcome. This website is to tell your paranormal experiences, and comments like yours could make some authors shy of telling their stories. We all enjoy reading ghost stories and they are from all over the world, so common sense is that there will be mistakes or different expressions, now who's the ignorant?

I hope your IGNORANT comment doesn't have any impact on other authors, and keep posting stories regardless of how they express themselves.
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Jikno: Do you know anything about the history of the house or the land it is built on? It sounds like there might be something there. You mentioned you saw the spirit of a little boy, and sometimes you get the feeling of anger and jealousy. It could be that there is a spirit of a boy and he wants to communicate with you but is frustrated because you can not hear him. I would suggest you talk to your mom about these things and perhaps you can both go to the library and do some research on the house. Maybe you will find that it is something you can deal with and you won't have to go all def con 6. LOL! Thanks for sharing your story and good luck 😊
Jikno (3 stories) (8 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Suni- I'm sorry if my grammar was up to yur standards but (and I'm not tryin to be rude) I need advice not a english lesson.
Everyone else- I know my mom had had some experiences but she jus prays them away and doesn't really pay them no mind

This comment from suni is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

BPOOH229 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Also Suni I come to this website because I enjoy reading the stories. I was not in any way trying to argue with you. I just thought it was a little harsh.
BPOOH229 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Suni: Why are you being no negative? I just asked a simple question. Now I need an education...
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
This is what you need to do if you want these demons to leave you alone. These are demons that are harassing you. The answers are in the bible; which is our ONLY valid source to get to the truth. I really love God's Word for it brings such peace. It tells us all about demons, their origin, and their ultimate fate to the lake of fire.
1.) You need to become born again.

(Joh 3:16) For God loved the world so much that he gave his only Son, so that everyone who believes in him may not die but have eternal life.

(Joh 3:17) For God did not send his Son into the world to be its judge, but to be its savior.

(Joh 3:18) Those who believe in the Son are not judged; but those who do not believe have already been judged, because they have not believed in God's only Son.

(Joh 3:19) This is how the judgment works: the light has come into the world, but people love the darkness rather than the light, because their deeds are evil.

2.) Start reading the bible to feed your spirit.
3.) Rebuke the demon out loud commanding it to leave you in the NAME OF JESUS. Devils tremble at that name!

Once you grow in the Spirit and learn who you are, the demons will not be able to gain victory over you.
4.) Ask God to send you the Holy Spirit to lead and Guide you into all truth.
MidnightRose (1 stories) (15 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Sorry I was looking at one of Suri's stories and got the names mixed up, I meant to put Suni.
MidnightRose (1 stories) (15 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Suri - I usually just read the stories on this site and have for a long time. But I felt that I had to say something in reguards to Jikno's story, which I have read by the way. One thing you have to keep in mind while reading these stories is that English is not everyone's first language and that yes there will be grammer errors because of this but I get the jest of what people are saying.
Also because of the situations that some people are going through, that may be dramatic or very scary to them, chances are they are not thinking clearly enough to realize 'is my story grammically correct?'.
You may want to keep this in mind for the future.

Jikno - I am wondering the same thing BPOOH229 has asked, has anyone else noticed the strange going on in the house?

This comment from suni is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

BPOOH229 (1 stories) (12 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-12)
Wow... Suni was that really necessary?

Jikno - Has anyone else in your family had anything happen to them since the move?

This comment from suni is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: