You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: Slamming Door

Real Ghost Stories

Slamming Door

 

This isn't an extremely big deal but last night I had a couple things that seemed a little strange. First, when I was coming inside my house, I barely pushed the door shut, and it slammed, so I opened it and pushed it lightly again and it slammed again, I did this a couple more times, and then I asked my grandma to watch and when she looked, I pushed it lightly and it didn't shut, it barley moved like it normally does, but as soon as she went in the other room, I opened it, lightly pushed it and it slammed shut. I think there was an entity, possibly a little kid that was just trying to have some fun, I don't think it was harmfull at all.

Later that night, I was laying in my bed and right by my right ear, I heard an extremely loud pop... kinda like the poppers you get on 4th of july that you throw at the ground and they pop, only it was a lot louder and right by my head. I believe this was also a little kid. He seems really nice and just wants someone to play with. I believe a little boy used to live on that property, in my neighbors' house, and may have played where my house now is... It is a modular home, it did not used to be there. It was just farm land. Maybe he used to have a play house in that area?

Other hauntings by tess01

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tess01, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Francois (220 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-07-21)
Dear tess01,

Such a nice story I have to say. I enjoyed reading the plotline and quite adorable too. Do not get too attatched to the boy though. I advise that you help this boy cross over by hiring a qualified medium.

Thank you for posting your experience and sharing it with the yourghoststories community. God bless you and take care.

Sincerely,

Francois
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
When your in the house when you go to inside your bed turn the light out and try it it should work tell me what happens? And you will find out if you have a spirit or not. I don't see anything but someone is there. 😊
PrincessKatie (7 stories) (420 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-09-30)
It sounds like a spirit but I don't nothing about spirits though. Ghosts are the one's you see I think it was a spirit doing this. Interesting! Thanks for sharing your story with us. I tell you what happens to me instead of using a oujii board instead they do it to my hand and arm. Like for example move it to the left if that is a yes if that is a no move it to the right. That what happens they only do it at night. I can feel this force and tingly feeling and numbness. In the morning it just never happens and I don't get none of that.
kristy38 (5 stories) (52 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-28)
thanks for telling this. I realy enjoyed reading it. I say it was wanting to play with you a lot of spirit are very playful.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: