You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: Could The Meeting Be Fate

Real Ghost Stories

Could The Meeting Be Fate

 

My story dates back to 2007, I will start my story by telling you I am 17 and my best friend is also 17 just 2 months older than me. We met in town through a group of friends in the winter of 2007. Anyway my story starts long before I knew her...

My dad passed away when I was only 6. I was always close to him, a real daddy's girl and often after his passing I felt his presence. Family members also said they had often heard him whistle the happy song he always used to whistle in life this was heard long after his death.

Anyway in 2007 I met my best mate we soon became joined at the hip.

It was a year later she told me about her nan been a tarot card reader. She told me it runs in her family and her nan believes she will grow up to read tarot cards and follow with her gift.

Later that year she told me about recurring dreams that shed been having for about 3 years already. The strange thing is she said there was always a girl in these dreams that she didn't know she had only nicknamed her "the funny girl" as she had no idea of her name but in her dreams they were always having fun together, she then went on to explain something that still to this day scares me, she said that I am this girl in the dreams bare in mind shed been dreaming this dream long before me and her met and she believed our meeting was fate

the first time she came to my house. She went to the upstairs toilette and when she came downstairs after she glanced into one of the living rooms she saw a man stood by the fire place. She had no idea of my dads death at this time. She came into were the room I was in and stated she had just seen my dad and told me he looks cool. I looked at her in disbelief I could barely talk so I pointed to a picture on the wall and asked if this was the man. She laughed and said obviously. I asked her what he was wearing, she soon stopped laughing after realizing something was wrong she told me "a jumper that was the sort of jumper someone would wear playing golf" the jumper she described was the one he was wearing the day of his death. When I told her about his death she broke down in tears.

Since then We have also seen and heard a little girl crying and witnessed my dad carrying a little girl who none of us know.

Many more things have gone on since.

Even my dad has appeared in my dreams saying he loves me to my face. Could this be my dads way of protecting me, could he be trying to show me how much he loves me seeing as he's missed me grow up.

Could our meeting be fate. Tell me your views.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, glfc, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

MoonWolf (15 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-09-02)
I honestly think your friendship was fate, and you were bound to meet eachother. I also think your dad is always looking out for you, no matter what. Have you seen the little girl since you've seen your father carrying her?
glfc (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-23)
thank you for you're comments they have helped me understand a bit more =]
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
I believe your friend has a gift which allowed her to dream of your upcoming friendship and gives her the ability to see spirits. I think fate had something to do with you two meeting. They say that the people we are close to in life were all part of our past lives. Your friend could have been your sister, cousin, or even your mother. You ever get that feeling when you meet someone for the first time and you click right away and feel like you already know them? Well I believe that is because we did know them in a previous life. I think your friend acts as a bridge for your father to get messages to you. The little girl you see him holding could be a lost spirit that he is trying to help like BJJ suggested. I am sorry that you lost your Dad at such a young age. Thanks for sharing your story, and I wish the best for you and your friend. 😊 ❤
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
It could be that your friendship with this girl is fate. They say people come into our lives for a reason, for a season, or for forever. Her abilities may help your father to get a message to you that he has been unable to get across. The little girl is an odd twist. Our personalities stay the same in death as in life. A parent's instinct to protect a child never changes. He may have found a lost child and is bringing her to you and your friend in the hopes you could help her cross over. My thoughts anyway.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: