You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Something Always Seems To Happen At Night

Real Ghost Stories

Something Always Seems To Happen At Night

 

My boyfriend and I recently moved into my mom's house with her. My mom always told me about how this glass cube is always moved off my grandmother's box with her ashes in it. She says it either would be turned around or it wouldn't be standing on its corner the way it should be. My mother says it was my grandmother's cube and my grandmother could never stand it up the right way. Besides the cube always being moved the cats are always staring into the kitchen looking at something that's never there.

Now I never really started to believe any of this until I moved in. I have only lived there a little over 2 weeks and it seems something always seems to happen at night.

One night a book of matches flew off the fire place while I was watching TV in the room. My boyfriend was touched on his arm as he was working out. I have also seen shadows in my room. One evening me and Nelson (boyfriend) were sitting in the living room watching TV and he felt breathing on his neck and felt as if something brushed against his hair. Nothing has ever happened to me like that until last night.

I was lying in bed my with my feet hanging out of the blanket when I felt as if something grab my foot, not just touch but grab. I was so scared it bought tears to my eyes. I'm not sure what it could be. I took pictures with my camera and caught a lot of blue orbs. I'm not sure what it means. I also took a picture of nelson sitting on the couch and in the photo behind him is a figure that looks just like nelson. At first I thought it was the camera that messed up and took the picture again. When you look at the photo nelson is turned away from the camera and the figure is looking directly at it.

The sounds, touching, moving objects is making us all uneasy and scared we don't know what it is, but whatever it is we don't want it here and we don't know what to do.

Any advice would be great. Thank you very much.

Other hauntings by tykenbay716

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Maine

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, tykenbay716, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
I could have sworn I commented on this story. I suppose I only read it. In any case, on to the point. There are many suggestions as to what to do, and I will go through all of them and which I think are viable, but in the end, the choice is yours, Tyken.

Spiritforce suggested that you try and tell the entities to leave. I suggest you ask. Oftentimes if you politely ask a spirit to leave you in peace, they will do so. Psychic protection can also be quite effective if you do feel threatened.

I don't suggest conducting a s
luciana126 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
ok this is weird but why do ghost haunt us anyway? 😕 I mean it is just really weird 1 night I tried to put my hand on my chin but it was like something was just making me not 😲 I hate this I want them 2 leave us alone!
darkcookie (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-16)
I would like to mention something that no one else has yet; Have you thought about it being a poltergeist?
NSZ (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-16)
You should call exorcist or someone professional so they could get everything back to normal. My friend had a similar experience and exorcist helped him! 😉
Kyletheghosthunter (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
these people have a point, it could be your granmother. I have no idea about the rest
Rebelboy1987 (9 stories) (186 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
Well someone didn't read the story guidelines lol. If there is an entity in the house, then you won't have very much luck getting rid of it. If you are religous you could pray for protection when you feel scared or when something bothers you. And if you don't feel threatened by these occurences, you might have to just get used to these little things happening. However, if you do feel threatened you might want to start looking for a new place to live.
feyan (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
im sorry for your terrible encounters. I hope that your grandmother pass on to the next world peacefully.
Main stuff: first I thought that it was your grandmother but the "grab" word threw them into a trash can & also if it was your GM then the cats would not have stared in blank cause she is a part of the family they (cats) are intelligent enough to know that. Please analyze the pic. Throughly. Hold a family circle & ask the spirit what it want. Please don't annoy it as it was daring enough to take up your boyfriend's image it won't bother holding back on it ability. Point to be noted: blue orbs are a phenomenon which science has yet failed to explain, but they are mostly seen during high static storm or in highly magnified place & 😨 I'm feel sth sort of presence beside me 😐
spiritforce (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
if you feel scared you could try telling the entities to leave.

Also you could try shielding yourself, by surrounding yourself in a white protective light.
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Sorry, I am afraid I haven't any answers. I am a very intuitive person, however and a question popped into my mind. Was Nelson ever suspicious that he was (or is) a twin?
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
I am interested in this picture. That sounds neat. I've never heard of an apparition being so visual in photos like you describe. I believe you and would like to investigate the photo.

I also think that your grandmother is there and is just trying to get your attention. She just may want you to know she is there.

The other activity may be stemmed around Nelson. Has he experienced anything before moving into the house?
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
The other occurances could also be your grand mother... Did your mohter live in this house when your grand mother was alive? Where there occurances then?

I also would like to see the pictures you took.

God Bless!
Succubussed (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Can you please post the photo of Nelson and the picture? I believe you, I just want to see for myself.
tykenbay716 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
I know, that's what my mom and I thought too but with the other things happening, I have no idea what it could be but I have a feeling it's not her...
fllnangel17 (11 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
My first thought about the cube is that it is your grandmother moving it about, especially since you said she could never get it to sit the right way. About the rest of the activity, I'm not too sure.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: