You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: I Used To Live In A Creepy House

Real Ghost Stories

I Used To Live In A Creepy House

 

I'm new to this so sorry if it's long. I lived in a house that was very... You could say, inside out. It looks normal on the outside but has a creepy and dark feeling on the inside.

When we first moved into this house there was already something up about it. In the attic (which was connected to my room) there was stickers of angels with red X's in their eyes and they were in a circle like formation on the wall and in the middle of them said "Say a Prayer" it was creepy. We tried to wash it off but it wouldn't come off. There was also, in the very back, Big in red paint was 666 painted in the wall. That was there when we moved in.

I was around 7 when this happened. I was sitting on my bed reading (as usual) when I heard my sister call my name (my name is Maddy) so I replied with "What do you want from my life, Gabby?" I didn't get a response so I just went back to reading. Then I heard it again and this time I got up and crossed the room only to find that my sister was sleeping. That had creeped me out pretty bad so I went to get back in my bed and as I turned around my bookshelf flew off the wall. It didn't fall I swear to you because it was on the wall across from my bed and when I turned around it was right in front of my bed. I Darted out of my room, petrified (remember I was only 7) and as I ran out I heard snickering behind me. I went back upstairs later on with my mom, the books and bookshelf were still in front of my bed and my sister was still sleeping.

From then on whenever I walked on the stairs (my room was upstairs) I felt a feeling of, what you could call something watching me from the corner where the attic door is.

We have moved since then and nothing has ever happened like that to me again.

Leave me your comments please!

~Maddy

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from New York

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, maddymouse99, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

maddymouse99 (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Hello everyone! Sorry I couldn't get back to you so soon here are answers and comments to you guys

[at] Shamby thanks for all the help and just a quick thing I said nothing like that ever happened to me again not that nothing paranormal ever happened to me again;)

[at] Trix thank you for all your help! I agree about the oil and water thing and I will be writing about my family soon enough.

[at] KimSouthO like I said to Trix I will write about it soon enough but thanks for your concern:)

[at] Figlitiblit it was definitely evil you could just... Feel it thanks anyway:)

[at] reneespring like I said It wouldn't come off but your right why didn't the landlord like paint over it or something? Hmm. Maybe something stopped them. Anyway thanks for your help and concern:)

[at] shadowette thanks for the comment. I was laughing so hard I almost pxssed myself! Your probably right. I'm nor exactly an expert at this kind of stuff.

[at] almorts thank the Lord! Someone other than me has had this happen! You relived me that I'm not crazy! Thanks for your support

[at] DCinAZ
Comment 1: it is nice to be out of that house thank you
Comment 2: WWHAT?
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
ZISHU! Where are you? You know better than to recruit on these sites. If I see any more of these I'm writing to Martin about it. 😠 😠 😠

Excuse me Isa, I have to apologize for that. He knows better than to do this any more.
DCinAZ (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-18)
maddymouse99,
Wow! That was shocking I'll bet. I do believe it happened, and it is a scary thing for a child to experience. I'm sure it was the house that had the problem, just like Trix said. It's probably nice to be out of there though. 😊
almorts (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-16)
hi maddy seeing all that on the wall's would of put me off moving in to the house but as you were only young you would not have any choice in the matter... I too had things move around in my room and living room as a child now 29 and are until seeing it, as I have got older I'm also learning with it ❤ 😉 😁
shadowette (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
Looks like you had a playful demon. They like to mess with little kids and make them scared enough to pxss themselves. It's what pleasures them.
reneespring (148 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
Hi...i don't understand how the painted 666 and the angels w/red eyes were on the walls at all. Usually landlords or real estate agents make sure that kind of thing is cleaned up before trying to rent/sell a house.
Figlitiblit (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
That is creepy! If it was up to me I would move out of the house. And another question. Is the spirit evil or friendly (I would say evil because of the 666 and angels. Good luck in the house. 😉
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
I am also curious, did any one else in your family mention anything odd regarding the home?

God Bless!
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
Hi Maddy, You said that never did anything like that happen to you again, ever since you moved from that house. From my point of view, the problem was in the house evil spirits bonded with this house. It seems like the house was used for evil activity as you described how it looked when you moved in to it. The previous people who lived there was most likely into this evil activities. Lots of negative energy and bad spirits is usually attracted to these kinds of places, and they will chill out there until the house is blessed and cleansed.

Something to remember, when evil people moves into an evil house it is strange that these evil entities don't really bother. It is almost like the same characters is living under one roof, but when good people moves into an evil house they get attacks from this evil spirits because I believe evil and goodness can't mix it is like oil and water. It is almost like the evil entities want to give the massage: "you're not welcome here" If you know what I mean? I think you were not welcome in that house. Did your mother father or sister ever mention of being uneasy or unhappy in that house? Thanks for sharing. Trix.
shamby (15 stories) (100 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-13)
Maddy,
Did you ever have any other experiences? Did your family have any experiences? It would be worth asking them if you don't know. It might be worth looking up the houses history but you probably won't find anything about what happened in the attic. It was probably done in secret, but you never know, the local paper might have found out about it and written an article.
As for being new to this, if you mean the paranormal, don't worry, most of us are. And even pros get surprised and scared. It's the paranormal, its not what most people expect to happen! Best of luck and please keep us updated and post more stories if you have any other experiences!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: