You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Hauntings At Cousin's Place

Real Ghost Stories

Hauntings At Cousin's Place

 

A little background information: This is a pretty old house from the British Era. Surrounded by a garden on two sides and a ridge on the third. The window about which I would be talking about faces the ridge. A really old ruined castle is nearby which probably has something to do with this.

This thing happened to me a couple of years ago. My cousins were seeing off our family. We had come over our place for a week. It was a real chilly December night and everyone was shivering. Just as the taxi came, I remembered that I had forgotten to take a CD. I went inside to look for it. As I was looking in the cupboard for my CD, I saw a face in the window above. I stood still, and then it gave me an eerie smile I was totally freaked out. I ran out and told everybody what had happened. Nobody believed me and told me that I was seeing things. My cousins told me that they had also encountered the same thing but the grown up's would not believe us (I was 12 at that time).

Another scary thing happened to me in that house. Me and my cousins were alone in the house. I was in the room that faces the ridge. My cousins were in the garden. I was reading, suddenly, I heard someone call my name in a very hoarse voice. I got up and asked them if they were calling me but they hadn't. It still scares me to go into that house...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from India

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, indiandaksh, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

wickedsunny2009 (4 stories) (42 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
I think what he meant by castle is some fort which would be in ruins now.
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-17)
Thanks Kyletheghosthunter, I am an Indian so understand the British connection.

The use of words to describe the house is what caught my attention (British Era house, overlooking a castle!). So the location will really help me believe this actually exists!
Kyletheghosthunter (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-15)
Loganz_sis-British Era House: the british took contorl of India until the end of WWII
There has to be more to this story for it to be understood more
Loganz_sis (1 stories) (150 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-14)
Where exactly is this British Era house, overlooking a castle in India?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: