You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Disturbances With In My Thoughts

Real Ghost Stories

Disturbances With In My Thoughts

 

When I was 11 years old, I grew a 6th sense. I was able to see the dead and the future. I met several ghosts daily and was quite trustworthy of them. When I went into the 6th grade I began to encounter demons. One in particular hasn't ever left me alone. It gets into my mind and sometimes it has possessed me when I was in the right mind. It says it wishes some people I loved most was dead and stuff.

I met a girl with my exact same ability. She explained rituals and stuff to get rid of them. She once preformed an Egyptian ritual to get rid of a dark soul. It left for a few days then came back.

Then it began to grow a taste for sex. It would control my mind and think nasty thoughts. One of my friends said it could be trying to turn you evil. Sometimes it will weaken my esteem. Occasionally, I can't sleep because of it.

It stalks me all the time now. I'm growing tired of it. It once brought in a friend. She tormented me for a day or more. It's even cussed me out. Once it even bit me. It bit me so hard the bite mark began to swell. It was swollen for 2 days if not a few more. It tampers my thoughts, threatens me, and rarely does physical harm. It has tried sex on me before. I'm extremely tired of putting up with this.

What should I do? How do I get rid of it?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Georgia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, envolga, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

seshadme (6 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-15)
wow... When I read your story, I was freezed suddenly... You should always believe in god. 😢
Jitow (362 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-06)
Don't believe much of what you hear at this sight and go with what the proof on this site exhibits. This one person below is ludicrous. Jesus gave all His believers power and dominion over these things and you need no ceremony or other human to pray to God. You have a 24/7 open line to God through your relationship with Christ. That veil was ripped 2000 years ago when Christ died for us, rose again and ascended tohHeaven.
MarioChavez (11 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-27)
You should basically try to ignore these demons and focus more on getting into the state of grace and out of the Devil's spiritual kingdom. This would require you to convert to the traditional Catholic faith, because it is the only true Faith of Jesus Christ. You can learn where in the Bible is the proof for this as well as steps to convert, at vaticancatholic.com.

Also, start getting into the habit of praying the daily rosary since this type of devotion will put the devils to flight. There is no other way. Since Satan cannot cast out Satan (Mt.12:26), using pagan magic will not solve your problems, but multiply them. You need to act on this information because the only purpose of these spirits are to get you into the state of sin and outside of Christ and His one Church outside of which there is no salvation. For, if you die in that state you will be with Satan and the devils in Hell forever, and therein lies the real peril.

At the website I recommended, you can also listen to a true story of demonic possession similar to your own, along with spiritual advice on how to deal with it. It is found under the section called "Listen to Traditional Catholic Audios", and under "Newest Programs".

VATICANCATHOLIC.COM

Http://www.mostholyfamilymonastery.com/Traditional_Catholic_Audios.php
envolga (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
thnx so much for all your help keep posting.:) it has given me more options than I ever imagioned.
PestilentPixie (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-25)
I would like to say thank you for sharing your experience while I truely wish I could give you some advice on what you should do the only thing I could suggest would be to seek out other people who have the same gift you do. Get advice from them, it's better if you go to people who know than those who aren't sure. But, do seek help. Demonic acts like the ones you have described should never be taken lightly and I sincerly hope that you find your answers soon. I will keep you in my prayers.
Jitow (362 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-24)
Simply say, God rebuke you in Jesus name, the blood of Jesus rebuke you! It will leave. If it comes back repeat, God rebuke you in Jesus name and the blood of Christ rebuke you. It will know that you are serious and probably not come back but the only way to know that it will not come back is to ask God in Jesus name to let His Holy Spirit fill you. Then there will be no room for demons. Anything short of this is not going to last.
mustang (5 stories) (749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-24)
Hello envolga. This is very disturbing to say the least. You have a lot of good advise here. I would have to agree with KimSouthO, Kate, and HazMan_III. This is definitely not something to be taken lightly. I wish you all the luck in resolving this. Keep us updated.

SHELBY ❤ 😊
FilmMaker (1 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-01-24)
Sorry to hear about your problem. I hope it does it get better soon!

I'm wishing to make a movie about your problem but obviously the story will not be entirely true e.g. The name will be changed, the age will be changed and perhaps the story outline. This has to be done to extend the period of time played in the movie. With your story, I could make a movie that is both interesting and based on a true story. The movie should be uploaded to Youtube when editing and filming is complete. Actors that play the characters will be young, like yourself. Only with your permission can I let this film have the thumbs up. Sorry again for your problem you are having.

Yours faithfully,

Steven
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-23)
And this is another defense- totally prayer based. But it could work, as I read that it worked. It's definitely worth trying with the right intention and belief:

"Heavenly Father, I do not know if I have any demons on me but if I do I want them removed now."

It's not all silly, as prayers and holy symbols were useful in a lot of demon cases documented on this site.

Best of luck,
Adolphos
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-23)
Yikes, these demons are a stubborn bunch!

But not to worry. There are ways of frying and/or protecting yourself from these malicious, parasitic, stubborn, hell-scorched, embodiments of pure evil:

Here goes:

In the old days, a priest destroyed a demon, simply with a holy pronouncement. It can be worth just imitating him:
Http://books.google.com/books?id=SW8AAAAAMAAJ&pg=PA267

Here are the strategies, philosophies and tools to protect and free yourself:

1. "Fear motivates our ego, and blocks our channel to our Divine Self. The darkness and light all come from the same source, and that source resides in us. To give you an example, this experience was how I learnt about Love and Acceptance. Many years ago I was at a good friends place having an astrological reading from her. I then did some spiritual healing on her, as this was happening I felt a presence in the room sitting in an empty chair. My friend also felt the Being but did not know who it was. By the time I got home, back to my house I was literally crawling in the door, all the way home I had felt weaker and weaker. I had to go straight to bed and that night I had the experience of an energy trying to attack me, and a dream of a Being making young girls into zombies. The next day I rang a friend and she said there were beings who did this, of course I became even more fearful. That night I prayed for help, and as I went to bed I became aware of great Amethyst points coming up all around me in the Etheric, for protection. Then I felt the Being coming in, attempting to draw all my energy and keep me in a state of fear. I kept sending it Love and Light but this did nothing, then a voice within me asked "What does God do?" I answered "Loves and Accepts". It immediately went away and has not returned, I did not have to think it needed Love or Light, in the greater reality it already is that. All I had to do was accept it as it is, no judgment, this wonderful gift is the secret to all healing and protection. I have used this formula from then on with one hundred percent success."

2. "The Kryahgenetics Egg is a wonderful cosmic tool that can be used both as a protective protocol and also as a quarantine device. To use as a protective mechanism, put yourself in a Kryahgenetics Egg (or have the egg come to you) and have DNA helix running down the core of your body. When you feel comfortable, tell the egg to "Turn ON" and it will immediately start sucking all the debris out of your body, and when it hits the shell it will be instantly neutralized. With each breath, release debris until you feel calm and stable. You can also use Kryahgenetics Eggs to protect pets, houses, cars, airplanes, etc. I have put eggs around planes I was traveling in and stopped turbulence... On many, many occasions. (I know it kind of freaked the pilot out because they forewarned the passengers of serious "bumps" and made the stewardesses stop their services and sit town until it was over... So I double egged the plane and it never happened!) "

Once the demon is in its cage, tell either the egg or God to fry it.

And finally, the GHOST BUSTER, which should work on demons as well. Note that often there are cleansing reactions, when the person will get sick as the demon tries to hold on for his cursed life:
Http://www.hootenization.com/GhostBuster.html

But one experiment I always though was worth doing was to use these techniques to take control and make it do your bidding.

All the best.
envolga (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-23)
my friends have preformed all sorts of stuff on me. O_O trust me... I have no idea what to do sometimes. I have learned to ignore and control my body more but still...
Hres an example of an experience at school (when it followed me there ^.^) one day a friend ran into me and I was in my right mind and I say,"are you sorry?" I'm like where did that come from? I didn't tell her what had happened though... (I hate putting up with what I put up with)
darkcookie (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
OK so since it is a demon it gets the "special treatment" meaning it takes more... Effort to get them to go away for good you can try to make your home safer by having a priest cleanse it, you can get some holy water, you can burn things as well. Another thing is command it in the name of Jesus Christ to leave you. If nothing works then maybe you should seek another more experienced medium like yourself and see what they can do
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
envolga, do you know how to use shields to protect yourself? It seems that your gift leaves you open all the time for any kind of entity and you need to learn how to close yourself off from the bad entities and allow only what you feel comfortable with in. What you need to do is sit in or lie in a relaxed position, envision a white light filled with positive energy let the light get bigger and bigger until it surrounds you and fills up your entire room. This is one quick way to use the shields. There is a thread over at the sister site that explains shields and how to use them in more detail here is the link
Http://www.psychic-experiences.com/real-psychic-story.php?story=6336. I would also like to ask if your parents are aware of what is going on? If not, please speak to them about it they need to know because it is possible that someone in your family has or had this ability as well and can help you learn how to control it. Just a little note about getting a medical evaluation, I don't think there is anything wrong with you, but it doesn't hurt to rule that out. Good luck with everything, and please keep us posted. 😊 ❤
Warrior_Troy (42 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-20)
This is clearly an oppression and the demons have control over your life. Let me state that I am a minister of the gospel of Jesus Christ and have some understanding in these matters. The only help I know to offer you is found in the Holy bible God's word.

(Act 10:38) How God anointed and consecrated Jesus of Nazareth with the [Holy] Spirit and with strength and ability and power; how He went about doing good and, in particular, curing all who were harassed and oppressed by [the power of] the devil, for God was with Him.

Demons and devils are all subject to Christ and when you belong to Him you become God's property. Now demons will not be able to attack you willfully.

To get rid of demonic influence in your life you have to repent of sin in your life (specifically) and close the demonic doorways that are opened in your life.

I encourage you to begin to call on the name of Jesus and ask Him to help you.
HazMan_III (4 stories) (91 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Envolga, let me start off by saying that I do believe demons will occasionally trouble and perhaps possess a person, but I rarely deem any case of possession as genuine. Of course, some people may unwittingly invite forces of evil for lack of a better word into their lives. I'm not sure if this is the case with you.

I actually agree with Kate. It's always good to rule out any mental illness, not that I'm suggesting you are. Many people would question their sanity upon dealing with these kinds of things. Try a psychiatric evaluation. If they find nothing, then I'd say you definitely have a demon.

What Kim suggested is a great place to start if you are in fact dealing with a demon. Keep us posted so that we may be of assistance if you need it.

Best of luck to you.
ZiShu (281 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Hey there, I am sorry this have happened to you. It seems this spirit that is tormenting you sexually maybe a incubus.
Since you can see spirits and such, it should make dealing with this easier for me. I would love to help you with this. I hate seeing you or anyone suffer from this. I had experienced this myself for many years but not as much anymore. I am not going to do any ritual or "spell", because they may seem to bring more trouble as you can tell. Please contact me through email, so I can further help you.
Kate (18 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
Please see a psychiatrist, not a new age counselor. Everything you've written could be considered signs of a serious mental illness.
envolga (1 stories) (24 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
I feel much more realived to have an idea of what to do:/ but I will try to find something to do with my parents always around
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-01-19)
If you are seriously having these thoughts and believe there may be a demonic (at least one) present; you need to seek spiritual counsel. Talk with someone of a faith you recognize and get guidance.

It sounds as if this 'thing' or 'things' have acted out already, demonic activity of any kind is not something to be take lightly and not something to be handled half heartedly and not to be handled by amatuers.

Keep us posted,
God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: