You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Tales From Apartment 6

Real Ghost Stories

Tales From Apartment 6

 

All of these accounts are true and it was the worst seven months of my life. I was living in my own nightmares...

When I was 18 my mom got me an apartment an hour away from home. I was excited growing up in a very small town I was so ready for the life away from home. I got a small one bedroom apartment next to an abandoned car wash. The apartments were on the scary side of town so I had to take extra precautions and keep an eye out for anything strange. I just didn't know I would be running from what was inside my own home.

Now these apartments were old and I don't know any of the history behind them so it had been about 3 months and I had not really heard anything strange. My friends would come over and we would always here things coming from the bathroom. I did not think it was anything to worry about since the apartments were old.

It was about my fourth month living there and I was sleeping alone. I have to sleep with the TV on I can't sleep in the dark. Since I did not have cable I would watch friends on the disc. I happened to be watching there was a song that came on in the end. Singing in the rain well when I was little I remember having sleep paralysis I know it is a very common thing. Well I was sleeping and I heard singing in the rain playing on repeat I was so groggy I didn't feel like looking for the remote, but it was getting annoying. Whilst I was waking up I realized I could not move or breath I knew exactly what was going on, but this time it felt different angry. I looked at the swivel chair I had in the living room and it was turning on its own. As I watched it spinning I was terrified everything started to get blurry I could feel whatever was there. I was finally able to move and breathe again. I could not sleep for the rest of the night. I knew it was just an episode of sleep paralysis but I had never had one like that.

The apartment continued to freak me out I worked late at a bar like until four am and I was so sleepy when I got out I ignored whatever was going on. A few nights later my good friend was staying over and was in the bathroom fixing her hair. I went outside to smoke a cigarette and wait for her. I could hear her talking to me but she sounded like she was talking to herself. I thought she was just being silly so I just didn't pay attention. She walked outside and asked why I ignored her. When I was inside I told her I had been outside the whole time, and she told me she saw me a couple of seconds ago walking out of the room and to the living room. She would barley stay over after that.

I have a lot of stories from those apartments and it still gives me the shivers when I think about it.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Texas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, zombieinthemorning, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

zombieinthemorning (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-31)
thanks. Wait until you read the rest of the stories I plan to put out... I have had a really creepy life.
IsThisReal0101 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-30)
Thats alright (: Thats a great story by the way. It pretty creepy though.
zombieinthemorning (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-30)
she was telling me what happened at work, and she said she could hear me in my room walking around, and when she turned around she saw me well someone walking into the living room. Sorry I should have explained it more in the story
IsThisReal0101 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-29)
Oh wow, that's pretty creepy 😕. I wouldn't be able to sleep there much if I knew I had sleep paralysis and couldn't move while that stuff was going on. But just curious... You said your friend asked why you ignored her so what exactly did she hear or see while you were outide to make her think you ignored her?
Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-28)
I'm so glad to hear it. God Bless You and I hope all goes well for you.:)
zombieinthemorning (1 stories) (3 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
thank you for the comment jesusistheonlyway I have moved out of the apartment. I have not had any more attacks since. Whatever was in the apartment scared me. I hope whoever has it now does not have anything happen to them.
Jesusistheonlyway (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-01-27)
Hey Zombie, I was just curious if you still have sleep paralysis. I know how to get rid of it and keep it away. What you felt and what you saw in your building is demon activity. The only way to get rid of demons is to call upon the name of Jesus. They are afraid of him. I don't know if you have faith in God and if you don't I would suggest you think about it. I have had a case of sleep paralysis myself when I wanted to start cleaning up my life and living for God. Satan came and attacked me night after night. I began to play christian music at night while I was sleeping I instantly felt better. I also continued to pray and ask God to protect me from them. Guess what! It's been a year since that happened and I still haven't had an episode. If feel anything at all I start up my christian music again. I promise this is what it is. You can also pray over your home and annoit it with oil to keep demons out. God does protect people who cry out to him!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: