You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: A Painful Death

Real Ghost Stories

A Painful Death

 

I have some freaky dreams about spirits sometimes. Some might have tried telling me something but I really don't know. Well, one was about some man that never seemed to have rested in peace because they had killed their own father somewhere by the railroad a few years back. It's as if I was that person and I had a flashback and I was reliving that moment where I stabbed my own father (The spirit's father). God, it felt so disgusting and so real. It's as if I would have planted a knife for real into the person's heart and slowly pulled it out to replant it into their chest. It felt so gross, it was real to me. I remember one name but I don't know if it's the father's name or the man's name. I know the name was said about 4 or 5 times repeatedly before I woke up so I couldn't have forgotten it. That dream took place by the railroad where the train would pass and years back. I had no idea who that person was but I knew I saw their face but I can't clearly remember it but I remember a few details. When I woke up, I woke up in sweat, it felt so real.

I'm going to try and do some research and see if that person truly lived here and who it was. I know it was someone, I could have never made them up or the situation up. I'll inform you guys about this after I see some phone books and after I search google a bit. I knew it was someone.

If I never find anything about them, I'll know that the dream still meant something. I wish I knew what!

Other hauntings by Sn0wAng3l

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sn0wAng3l, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jenniferford (2 stories) (56 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-05-31)
Do you have a lot of dreams like this one? If you do are they about other people doing the killing? I do a lot but its like I seeing them killing these people and I try to stop them and they do not even know I am there. Dreams mess with my head more than demons do that I see in my awake time. I would love to hear more. It can help me to. God bless
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-09)
That is a very interesting story...
sometimes our dreams are displaying things that have happened or are yet to happen. Other times they are simply our subconcious releasing other feelings or thoughts in bizarre ways.

I would be interested to hear what you find out with the research.

God Bless!
ducky493 (11 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-08-26)
that very cool I'm donig reserach on my own house so tell me anythig 😢 😁 ❤ I'm very yong but I know a lot amd have seen alot
crazy_chica (2 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-03)
Thats very kool. What are you going to do if ypu find out who the guy was in your dream? If you need any help I love to re-search id love to help you!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: