You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: My Friend The Succubus

Real Ghost Stories

My Friend The Succubus

 

Before reading this story, I recommend you read my story "the blue ribbon" to get an insight on my demon

My story takes place on Sunday morning (30th of January 2011, between 6am and 9am GMT). I had not been feeling very well in the upcoming days and so I decided to stay in bed after I couldn't sleep. My demon must of detected something was wrong because I felt someone sit on the bed. It was still dark and it was raining quite a bit which was doing wonders for my headache when it hit the roof. She didn't say anything or made it clear what she wanted, but she just took my hand and I guessed she was trying to encourage me to get well (if that's possible?.) She was with me for about two hours, until I fell asleep for about 40 minutes into an unrelated dream sequence.

When I awoke about 7:45 I was lying on my stomach, as my bed is right above my window I could see it starting to get light, and then I felt a warm, wet sensation on the back of my neck for about 2 seconds, as if I was being kissed on the neck, when I went to wipe it, there wasn't anything there.

I am not sure if succubuses feel for the people they are staying with, but I have a feeling that this one cares a lot for me.

If anyone can answer this question please do so

I also apologise if this story isn't the best or most interesting, I'm still not feeling very well and I have just got back from a long day's work.

Other hauntings by shadowspirit

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, shadowspirit, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

devildogx (2 stories) (7 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-28)
I had the same weird kissing sensation on the back of my neck once. Quite enjoyable but freaked me out a little. I have had lots of little touch experiences that I cannot explain and they have always been spaced out of several months in between of nothing else out of the ordinary. A lot of those events lead me to this site.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
hi, thanks for the comment

I haven't used this site in a while, and I did a check of the comments that I do every so often, and saw your comment

Have you ever gone long periods of time without an encounter, and then suddenly have a few, then none?

And is it just me or is this site a bit slow/buggy today?
Succubusluver69 (40 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2012-02-11)
Hi Shadowspirit,

Thank you for sharing your experiences so far.

I would say that you are definitely blessed
With having such a Succubus friend who generously
Gifted you with the blue ribbon.

To answer your question, yes they definitely
'feel' for their mortal 'friends/lovers'.
What you experienced with her being conerned
For you is not unusual...I've had the same thing
Happen with me when I've been very sick (they
Would sit with/cuddle and comfort me quietly).

If you would like I'm open to contact to share
Info (just check some of my other posts).

Don't let anyone tell you she's evil or any
Such frogsnot... She isn't and they're spouting
Utter bs if they do!

Hope your relationship with her grows
And blossoms.

Succubusluver69
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-08-13)
hi.

Just to let you know rook. I don't comment unless responding. Although I havnt been very active, I do check every so often to see if my stories are commented on, and if they are, and are worth replying to, I shall do accordingly

:-)
Traveller (9 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-08-03)
Mostly because it was the specific subject matter that caught my attention, and that I felt compelled to address.

I feel for both the person and spirit in question and wanted to provide abit of food for thought before and while I organise my thoughts on how I plan on posting my experiances ^^
rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
Traveller,

While you are entitled to and I respect your opinions I must ask this...

Why pull up experiences that have not been commented on in months? There are many experiences that are more recent that are having active discussions on them where your opinion may be heard (read) better. The last three comments from you have been of experiences that are 2-3 months old or older...Why?

Try this experience:

Http://www.yourghoststories.com/real-ghost-story.php?story=5020

The comments are 'recent' as of 6 days ago... It may be just what your looking for to put forth your Opinion on where spirits come from and just what they may be...

Respectfully,

Rook
Traveller (9 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-08-01)
First off, and I probally /rant far too much about this... But.

Demons exist yes. Humans exist yes. Are Either Entire Race fully "evil"? Absolutly not. Yes there are lesser spirits, and human dead, that do bother humans. Guess what? They feed on fear. And the majority of them act badly either because they were pushed into the breaking point by Our human toxicity (how much hatred do you think we've poured into the world, those of you who believe in negative energy? Or pain? Or even sorrow? Can you truly say that doesn't effect beings Made purely of energy, or even Ourselves?).

Beyond that I do believe there are plenty of spirits that hate humanity. I don't blame them in the slightest either. We went from working with them in coexistance, to believing they didn't exist and finally to "spiritual warfare" and summoning them for partys with boards or into solomanic triangles to be slaves. I wouldn't be happy either.

Anyway, /rant done:)

Trust your feelings. Humanity has thrown the idea that "gee my gut says its ok deep down" out the window in favor of the virtually racist idea of "Durr spirit bad!" mentality. "Evil" or prehaps Malevolence can be felt. Ever meet a person that you knew on instinct was bad? Imagine that feeling floating around, and that's how you tell if a spirit would be inclined to harm you. Thats all you need.

Not many people have suggested you treat her like a person instead of a ticking bomb. If she truly is a demon, she's been around for a few thousand years give or take. They're not braindead, if you actually take time to explain a situation or ask her to behave in a certian manner either with you or others that come into the picture, I'm sure shes intelligent enough to get the point.

Set boundries with her, set groundrules, by all means. But don't simply reject something beautiful that is offered like friendship or love based on Irrational human fears and contempt for the spiritual world that most people are Infected with.

You were right to speculate that the fearful get hurt, because the fearful attract harm. Spirits arent outside the laws of physics and the aren't without emotion. If a being can get angry, which is a Causial emotion that always needs to stem from another True emotion, then she can feel sorrow or happy. Or love.

Infact in my beliefs the universe itself has many forms of love and attractive forces, we simply find it inconveniant to veiw anything without corporality or "sentience" that we understand to be capable of feeling or thought.

If we cannot place ourselves in the perspective of bacteria, how can we imagine we "know" a spirit (which exists on a higher vibrational frequency) is emotionally devoid?

You say that you've been expecting diaster the entire time, prehaps you should ensure that your behavior and attitudes do not reflect this? That would be a wonderful way for her to feel rejected by a person she cares for. I know this sounds lecture ish but I cannot stress how important it is to treat her like a person!

If you walk around with a new friend expecting them to harm you because of their race, does it not hurt the friendship? Same thing. Just because shes a spirit, or a demon, doesn't mean shes bad to the core or even that she will harm you someday. On top of that any spiritual being that Does feed on sexual energy would take if from the energy given off by the act and by orgasm Specificly. Why bother with anything else when that in itself would be far more then enough (looking at tantra and sex magic rites in general its a pretty potent force to be used).

She can be a demon without being a succubus. She could even be a Djinn or a form of spirit guide. She could even have been human. She might tell you if you ask, especially if you decide you want to trust her.

Demons, like most spirits, can percieve emotions and thoughts. So can people if they actually decide they want to learn ^^. If she feels like you don't trust her, and feels like you think shes a time bomb waiting to blow its not going to make her open up to you.

I hope this gets through to you, without making you feel like I'm cracking you in the head or belittling you. It just irritates me on many levels how humanity loves to judge itself and others without bothering to get firsthand experiance.

Especially if you devote time to meditation and chakra work you'd know if she ment ill or was decieving you. The intuition becomes very powerful, and lies become transparent. The uninitiated often say "how can you trust that...thing!" but the truth can easily be seen if you take the time to look. And to trust yourself of course.

Shes with you for a reason. Maybe its love, maybe its to comfort you. Prehaps you ment something to each other in another life, afterall energy cannot be destroyed... Only change phase.

Anway, that concludes my thoughts on the matter. Don't do anything hasty please for both of your sakes:)

If you want to talk my doors always open
megadontha (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-14)
dude, if anything violent happens don't get one of those people to get rid of spirits, just sit her down and tell talk to her about everything, ask her questions, you should bring up jesus's name and se how she reacts, like someone said, demons can take different shapes and you never know, she could be doing the exact same thing with other guys- or girls. You never know, internet doesn't always help if you research. People could be lying, but I do actually think you should take my advise and talk to her or bring up jesus's name or something.

-megadontha ❤
lovedbyinccubi (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-10)
Yeah. That's Elatha's sister alright. Don't worry though. Like her little brother she is a pure soul. Their mother is a goddess of light. I know her as Irinid. She seem to care a lot about you. So don't get rid of her unless she gets violent. That would hurt her heart and her mother's heart.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
wow, I was gone for a few weeks and I just come back when I don't check my comments each day and there's just loads of random comments, I'm going to answer them all in order, or whichever I find easier to answer

Lovedby, her eyes are a kind of light blue, she once said her name was helen, but she has said several things to try and decieve me before.

Javel, I'm guessing your asking me how I know its a demon, and ill answer that question. When this all first started I looked up what happened, sexual ghost encounters etc. On the internet and it came up with a load of things that would happen (sleep paralysis, coldness of gennitalia etc) and I made my decission on that. I also found some stories on this site that are similar to my experiences.

LS, it was scary when it all first started, however over time I grew to live with it, no threats were made but I was constantly waiting for things to happen to me.

Aia, I have wondered several times, maybe its the fact they see an athiest will not pray to something they don't believe in, and see them as an easy target. I'm not going to lie I'm not the most perfect person and have done a lot of bad things in my life, maybe its negative energy?
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
Creepy. This story took place a day before my birthday. 😨 Interesting, really. I wonder how your succubus became attatched to you.
LS-Carnival (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-01)
Please,
Tell me

What it's to be like having a succubus friend. Is it scary.Didn't she ever tried to scare or threated or posses you to having sex... Tell me.
I thing it's a bit scary thing

Regards
LS-carnival 😉
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
shadowspirit,
Maybe he that believes no harm will be done? Did you make that up? Doesn't sound familiar to me.
I'm having a hard time trying to see where this went from spirit to demon. I don't pick up the feel of a demon in either of your stories. It may be a little presumptuous of both of us at this time to give this thing a label such as you have done. What was it that caused you to go directly to the label of demon here?
😕
lovedbyinccubi (5 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-28)
Are her eyes a deep crimson? And what is her name? I suspect that she might be the sister of my incubi friend, Elatha who comes to when I'm scared or sick. Once when I was 14 I had severe bronchitis. Elatha was there to comfort me. So incubi and sucubi CAN care about humans like you and me. Also recently it was windy where I live and he was there to sing me to sleep
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-05)
ok amethist, if anything else happens during that time ill put up a story
amethist (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
My personal opinion would be to do just what you are doing now. Gather information so that should the day come when you want her to leave you for good (and she doesn't go peacefully as she promises) you know how to go about it. Spirits like this could be hundreds of thousands of years old, therefore she may have loved many people over the years and be willing to find another as simply as that when you've had enough of her. On the other hand, the time she is spending earning your trust may seem like no time at all to her and she still may be trying to manipulate you. So as I said I would keep doing what you're doing. Prepare for the day you may have to force her out of your life, but in the mean time just enjoy this pleasant time you have with her.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
how do you think I should dispose of it? If I burn it or break it I guess it will still have demonical essence on it
mwest300 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-04)
In my opinion, you must make her leave. They spend a lot of time decieving you to gain your trust. You have already mentioned that she get jealous when another female is in contact with you. She is binding herself to you and will come between you and loved ones soon. She will not allow you to have a regular relationship. Overtime she will attach and move with you. They can even come between you and family that are trying to love you. You must have confidence and tell it to leave you alone and that she is not wanted or needed. The ribbon must be removed as well. The confidence is the main ingredient. Sever this tie before she connects too much.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
i know red, and it wouldn't be the same without her

Id only consider removing her if she tried to hurt or rape me without asking me first (lol its hardly rape if you ask someone but youll know what I mean)
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
I don't think you should get rid of her if she isn't doing anything mean to you. She isn't constantly in your face. She is not an annoyance to you. But that is your choice if you think she should go. I think it would be kind of sad for her. She clearly cares for you.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
rachie

I think she only showed up to make sure I was ok

Seargent

Ive had some experiences with her, like I sometimes get sat on during my bath and being kissed a lot on my neck, but nothing sexual

Night

Eventually the time will come for when she becomes too much and too demanding, my friend is a devout christian and has encountered demons befor, his priest banished them with ease, should I contact him to get knowledge on what I'm up against in the removal?
nitghtterrors (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
shadowspirit: suppose this demon starts to make demands that you don't want to do. Once it win you completely you will be manipulated to it's demands. Oh and it has all the rest of your life to win your trust and show it self.
nitghtterrors (3 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
Shadowspirt I believe you did say demon (right) DEMONS are evil, evil cannot be good they are fallen angel that have been banish from heaven to the lower pits There are no form of goodness in them. They are the masters of deceition, manipulation, and illusions They only want to seal your soul. I have had dealing with all kinds of demons ghosts Succubus & such, since I was five years old. I am now sixty one years old I was just a baby I hurt when I know there are other babies that are suffering the samethings I went through and are yet going through I did not invite them I do not entertain them them are invaders I won't go into detail at this time I may post my story when the site open back up in hope that it will help someone. Their sense of pleasure are not real althrough it feel very real at the moment. It is only in your mind, that is the only place they can manifest There are some spirit with such a strong influence the action can manifest its actions on your body or your surroundings, but the spirit itself can have no physical contact with you. It is a dangerous games you play I didn't take them very serious at. What could I do anyway When I would tell people about it they would only look at me strange and think I was werid. To make my story short in the last four or five years they have gotton stronger & powerful. There were a time, once I reliazed what they were in my semitranfix state of mind I would imeadiatly demand they leave me along Sometime this took a lot of praying and fighting. But one night they fix that. They dont' try to hide or pretend with me anymore because I won't tolrate it. There are a lot of peoples. In the mental inst. Because they entertain demons
Sergeant (3 stories) (98 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Shadowspirit, I'm not sure if you've attracted a sex spirit or not. In your Blue Ribbon account you mention dreams and encounters. I assume the encounters are "normal" paranormal type activity?

I understand the nature of the dreams but they may have been just that- dreams.

I also understand it's been a few months since your friend revealed herself to you. I believe all spirits have different personalities but I'd think she would have been intimate with you before now if she was a sex spirit. You seem very familiar and comfortable together.

Either way it seems you have a spiritual friend there who loves you very much and wishes the best.
And that is simply wonderful.
rachie (1 stories) (65 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
do you notice that she is showing up more now and you have not been feeling well lately? I have no idea if they are connected, but I thought I would just throw it out there.

Ps. Sorry if I was insulting.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
lol, mine just shows up at random times at night and sits at the end of my bed waiting for a conversation
SucubussesSuck (1 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
---And not all succubus only want sex, some want friends as well--

My succubus is solely interested in sex. She would probably hump my dead body if she could. But then again I can't stand her, so maybe I'm biased.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
lol

My succubus is just mad

You should see her in december when it rains heavily and it hits the roof and makes loads of noice:P
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
yes. I knew an incubus that liked cats too.

I think an entity either likes cats or they hate them. The nasty thing in my home doesn't enjoy my cats because they point out his location.
shadowspirit (4 stories) (122 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
ok ill do that

(also it may be worth noting she likes to play with my cats)

Any more questions or advice just say so, ok?

Read previous comments

New comments for this story have been disabled