You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Old Man

Real Ghost Stories

The Old Man

 

This is my first experience and my first story so it might not be as good as some. I am very scared of ghosts and have never thought they were this scary but, I always try and be brave so let's start.

I have a king-size bed and it fills a lot of my room. One night I was just falling asleep when I heard something in the bathroom so I crept in, there was nothing there so I went back to bed and my the side of my mattress slowly went down as if someone was sat there, so I jumped out of my bed and screamed and the mattress sprung back up! I was so scared that I slept with my mum.

My next experience was when I had my bunk bed I was just falling asleep and I looked at my teddy. It had an evil face so I thought my eyes were playing tricks then I got a huge chill down my spine so I looked round and I saw this white figure it looked a bit like the statue of liberty so I screamed and my dad came running in. I haven't told anyone yet but I think it's about time.

Can someone give me some helpful tips or why this is happening?

Thank you for reading my story hoped you enjoyed it please comment and help me. If I witness any more experiences I will be sure to let you know thanks.

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, bobdylanrock2244, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

bobdylanrock2244 (1 stories) (16 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
faerielike thanks for the tips and yeah I guess it is a person and I'm nver turning round if I get a chill. I have now got a kingsize bed so it might not be so bad. Thanks

DARKNESS I named it the old man accidentely and yes I am very interested in paranormal but when it comes to it, I didn't now its this scary. Thanks you two my mum thinks your helpful I'm making a new story on my other experices and I am searching the houses history
faerielike (15 stories) (268 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
I can sympathsize with something sitting on the bed with you! That can be very scarey indeed! Its happened to me before, and I RAN! Hah hah hah!
But in all seriousness, it sounds like something is trying to get your attention. It can be very scary, at first, to try to confront, and stick around and see what it is. But in most cases, GHOTS ARE PEOPLE. Lost people, people with a message, people who for some reason or another cannot get where they need to be.
I know you try to be brave, but even the bravest of people are scared while they are acting bravely.
It doesn't sound like it was trying to hurt you, so maybe you can try to see what he or she wants.
If this is not working, you can post another story, and you can click on my name and e-mail me. I will try to help. Good luck! 😊
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
bobdylanrock2244: Firstly I would like to know why the title of your story is called "The Old Man" or am I missing something here?. The reason you may be experiencing these things is because you may be a spiritually open minded person, does the field of the paranormal interest you at all?

Thanks for sharing.

Dan

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: