You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: From The Corner, He Watched

Real Ghost Stories

From The Corner, He Watched

 

A majority of my stories stem from the house that I grew up in. My parents still live there, and it seems that every time I visit I have a new story to tell.

This past summer, my husband and I were in CO. Attending a baby shower for our new baby to be. We were staying at my parents' house. My husband is not a believer in the paranormal (which tends to make for interesting conversations) If you have not read my earlier stories let me state that there are three entities that are in my parents' home. This story is about the older male of whom I rarely speak. Not because of the amount of stories of him but because of his dark energy and the type of experiences. This older male is rarely seen but you can always feel him, and it is an intimidating, scary feeling. I have always been afraid of him; this visit was not any different.

We were sleeping in the spare room that is in my parents' basement and I could feel him staring at us from the corner of the room while we were sleeping. I had to lay facing towards the wall because I could not turn my back on him; I got little sleep while we were there. I would just lay in bed and stare into the corner. I was so scared, I thought that after that first night he would leave us alone and go back to his place in the other room but he didn't. We were there for a total of three nights and he was in the corner each night just watching us.

I am not sure if it was just me and my pregnancy or what about this visit was different from others, but he definitely made himself known.

Other hauntings by angelia

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, angelia, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

angelia (6 stories) (18 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
[at] kim, My mom and sisters believe and have had many experiences. My dad does not believe. My dad tends to have an explanation for things that happen.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
How terrifying! I know you say your husband is not a believer. What about your parents snd/or siblings? Have they also had strange occurances in the home?

Thanks for taking the time to share your story with us.

God Bless!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: