You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Ghost Hunting :: Evidence Of Spirit Communication That Will Amaze You

Real Ghost Stories

Evidence Of Spirit Communication That Will Amaze You

 

Evidence of an afterlife, through spirit communication

Hi my name is Stuart Dawson I am a psychic medium and run a ghost hunting company called Simply Ghost Nights in the UK. On a recent ghost night on one of our events we were using one of our Frank box's, (ghost box). There were seven of us in total in the group, just calling out for spirit communication, but what happened next will stay with most of us for a long time.

I was pointing a red laser pen at a teddy bear which was next to a motion sensor. I was hoping for some paranormal activity to set the motion sensor off; however what happened next actually chilled the seven of us to the bone.

I was calling out as well as pointing the red laser pen at the teddy bear, I was saying "can you see the red light, go to the red light and touch it", and seconds later a disembodied voice was heard to say from the ghost box, "yes, it's pretty". This left the whole group absolutely stunned and gobsmacked, as a group we all felt privileged to have heard and witnessed such paranormal activity as clear as bell.

As a spiritualist too, something like this gels my ideas about the afterlife even more, I totally believe that when we die our soul moves on, even though the body doesn't. In this example the voice box, provides evidence that as a ghost or spirit, we will have the capability to see, and think and more importantly communicate.

Thank you.

Other hauntings by Simplyghostnights

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Simplyghostnights, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

crecentblue03 (151 posts)
+1
12 years ago (2012-01-09)
This is very interesting and I am very happy you shared with us. Thanks your work is most Important!
Simplyghostnights (27 stories) (6 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
0258585 the franks box does scan between the airwaves, however the answers we have had to specific questions if I'm honest, as opened my eyes up to the white noise theory.
The recent event at Sheffield showed how spirits use the box in a different way too, Rosey asked as we were in a former police station for the spirits to stop the Franks box on 999, they duly obliged as seen in the photo on our website in the galleries section at Sheffield.
So for all their randomness as it seems, to stop on 999 on request not once but twice, kind of blows the random theory out of the water for me.

Regards Stu
applerose (13 stories) (139 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-19)
Would you be able to video your next session and post it for us - I would like to see what you hear - hope that makes sense
Simplyghostnights (27 stories) (6 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-19)
Hi 0258585, I know I had some serious reservations regarding the ghostbox, I too felt that it would randomly sweep the airwaves and produce non sensence. However, on the numerous occasions I have used it, it has produced significant results to specific questions. Names of the people in that particular vigil have been mentioned, when asked how many people are in the room, the correct number is heard from the voice box.
I will add some more examples over the next few weeks, in regard of activity with the Ghost box.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
0258585 you are not wrong to speculate, but in this instance the voice made an intelliegent response to a question asked by the investigators. Now if the box had said some random crap then that would be less conclusive to haveing made contact.
0258585 (8 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Ghostbox is not enough for evidence (at least in short terms), because it randomly sweeps between bands and radio channels. Tell me if I'm wrong.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: