You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Demon Face, Possed Dolls, Haunted House

Real Ghost Stories

Demon Face, Possed Dolls, Haunted House

 

Me and my then Boyfriend, now Fiancé Ben, had just started dating. I warned him about the things that had accrued in my mom's house that I lived in. I told him about how I'd be woken from my sleep and not being able to move, hearing things etc.

One night we sat together talking, all alone. When he turned his gaze to the chandelier that hung over the stair cases in our split entry home. Sure enough, it was swaying! In all my time of living in that house (9 years) it had only done that during a horrible storm. Of course he was new to this and said, "Make it move again P***y!" I nearly slapped him, even I know that's NOT how you handle that, and you'll only make it worse...

That very night he was woken from his sleep, he said he felt like he got slapped in the leg, when I saw him the next day there was a welt on his leg shaped like an octopus tentacle.

A few days passed and we were in my room listening to my classic rock collection and he noticed my shelf with glass dolls, he asked why I had them all faced to the left, I got up to check them out and was (to be honest) a little freaked out, I never touched those dolls, they were a girt and after all the creepy stories I've heard, I was always a little uneasy around them. So I turned them to face my room again. We made a note of checking them every day after that.

Time goes by and we go back into my room and Ben is nearly knocked on his arse, he told me to look at the dolls and they were all facing the wall, nose touching the back of the bookcase I kept them in. I immediately turned away and covered my eyes, simultaneously I felt overwhelmingly hot in the face, and my ears filled up with a blank sound (As it does when your underwater, or put earplugs in) I ran out of my room thinking that was JUST like Blaire Witch Project (If you haven't seen the movie, at the end, the people investigating the Witch story get possessed by the witch and they face the wall, and the stories say that that's how the Witch killed the children) and asked him what that reminded him he said "Blaire Witch Project."

The last scary occurrence happened while we were in the basement together. We started talking about the creepy things that had happened to us lately when the room got really scary, I felt Goosebumps and like I knew something was there. I looked over to the orange wall and saw a white glowing face. I looked away then looked back and it was gone, I didn't want to scare Ben, so I told him we need to go upstairs. Now before I even tell him what I saw he says

"Did you see that white demon face...?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Washington

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Tonksy, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

YeseGrey15 (20 posts)
 
8 years ago (2016-04-25)
Ahhhh! That was such a good story to share! Thank you. I had chills all over reading your story. Hope all is well, if you have more please do share.
MaryAnneTHEdoll (23 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-08-26)
You better get rid of those dolls maybe they are dolls of the previous owner of your house who died (not trying to scare you away).

❤ MaryAnne
DevilishSia (3 stories) (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-27)
Wow... That must have been so terrible. I think a good thing to do would have been to leave the dolls, no matter how much it scared you. Moving them back to their original position might have, for some reason, angered whatever had moved them... The spirit, I would say.
I also think if it's completely necessary to move them, take them off your shelf and store them in a closet so they may not scare you anymore. Also, try sleeping with a bible or a cross. I'm not Christian, but this seems to work for me when something like this happens.

Love,
Sia ❤
Tonksy (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
I was pretty sure it got worse cause he made it mad as well LOL The now that we moved from that house it seems to happen less, but I did hear some crazy banging on my door, and I thought it was the cat, but it was like someone knocking up and down the door with their knuckles, and when I said "What?" (Cause I thought it was my younger brother) It got louder and more violent, then it stopped and I opened the door and my little brother and mom were down the hall and they looked scared saying "What was that!? Did Burlioze (the Cat) do that!?" Thats as bad as it's gotten here though, other than that I just hear things, my name being called and what not. Much better then before!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
I am going to agree with redphx and Darkness. It appears that you might have a negative or evil entity in your home. I'm not going to call it a "demon" yet because demonic activity is usually more severe. I believe this entity is manipulating the dolls and the chandelier to get your attention. It is never wise to provoke any kind of spirit especially when you don't know what you are dealing with. I would try to get as much information on the history of the house as possible. In the mean time try a smudging and cleansing of the home to keep the negative energy away. Good luck and keep us posted. 😊
diana_eldridge44 (9 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-03)
How old might that house be, and do you know of any people who died in it?
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
Hmmm so this is your mums house am I correct? Did she or any other family members ever experience these sort of activities? It seems as though they were to make a believer out of your boyfriend which I'm sure it worked lol, he did do the wrong thing by cursing at it, not a very wise move, that tends to increase the activities.
Perhaps a little looksie into the history of the home and land may be of help to you. Good luck!

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
sounds like a curious lil Imp. Be sure and leave out some LuckyCharms in a cereal bowl at night...
jadenba (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
its not smart to tik off ghosts id aploigize and ask what it wants
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
that is strange but your dolls aren't possessed if that makes you feel better. It was just the entity moving them about. Entities move things to get our attention. Obviously it thought that Ben needed to know it was there.
caitlynann4 (1 stories) (33 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
thats wierd... All I can think of is that its ticked off by ben cause he called it a bad word. Probably should make him apolgize or something. ~cait
ams112700 (27 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-02)
That must have been horrible well at least whatever it was didn't harm you right? Do you ever recall looking up something about your house that said someone died there? Cause if so maybe their spirit stayed... Even if it does sound crazy it may be true!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: