You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Mobile Ghost Happenings

Real Ghost Stories

Mobile Ghost Happenings

 

It all started around 6-7 years ago. I most likely was around the age of 8 or 9. At the time I lived in this mobile home park in South Carolina. I was sleeping one morning and suddenly woke up because I had a sense that something was watching me. When I was awake, I glanced around my room and suddenly saw this figure. I looked at her, she was really tall and looked like someone of a western movie. At the time, she didn't seem like she was going to hurt me but then she started moving towards me. She had this look on her face that I can't forget for some reason. It was a very seldom, calm look, but all at the same time evil. I became very frightened and I pulled my covers over my head. I could feel a pressure on the blanket and I prayed that when I looked out from my covers, nothing would be there. When I looked out of my covers about 15 minute later she wasn't there anymore.

I ran out of my room very quickly. After this incident, weird things still took place. Every night there would be this light on my door, always in the same shape (sort of a flower shape) but in different areas. It would stay on my door about the same time every night (from around 9-10:30ish) and this disappear. Nothing around my door would make this shape. My doorknob would also become really hot at sometimes, like that of fire in the room.

To this day I wonder about the occurrences at my house. It was a new mobile home, we were the first to live in it, so I can't think of why it would be haunted.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Lauren, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

TJR (13 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-12-13)
We are a reputable paranormal research group that does these kind of investigations. If you are interested, we have plenty of equipment to try and get evidence and we do a professional job. We will document and verify every piece of evidence that is found. We do not charge the client for this. Afterwards, after we review all of our evidence we will send you a dvd of all the evidence we did find.
You can email us at acknowledgingsupernaturalspirits [at] hotmail.com
amanda (3 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-04)
It is true that the land where you live may be haunted or if there has been construction near by it could have moved from there. Try to go through your house and bless it use sage. Look on this site where it says Native American smudging it does work. Good luck.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-05-31)
There are many reasons a home can become haunted. One it may not be the home that is haunted but the land that it is built upon. Two the spirit or entity could be attracted to a certain person in your home and followed them there. Doing some research may shed some light on the problem. Good luck.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: