You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Ghosts In My Livingroom? 2

Real Ghost Stories

Ghosts In My Livingroom? 2

 

You all told me to keep you updated on this problem. I decided to tell my parents and they wouldn't believe me (no surprise in that) so I decided to investigate myself. I went downstairs to see who lived there now and no one lives there because guess what?! The couple that used to live there died in their bedroom!

According to what the landlord told me about this was the husband was a violent man and the couple used to fight and argue a lot because the landlord received countless compliant about them making to much noise. So if I remember well he told me that the husband came home drunk once and the couple started arguing once again but this one was a bit more intense or something. The husband ended up beating his wife to death then shooting her to make sure she was dead then pulled the trigger on himself! Crazy right?!

After I found out about this I've gotten more scared about being home. The presence I usually feel got stronger and now instead of feeling someone breathing down my neck, I feel like someone is actually choking me! The scratches I usually got when this happened got worse. Instead of scratches I find gashes like if someone cut me with a knife or something.

I showed them to my parents and guess what they said? "Are you trying to kill yourself?! Killing yourself is not a solution out of life Katherine!" For the love of God! I DO try and hurt myself but I can never bring myself to do it! They don't believe. They never do. My older brother felt the presence once too when he stayed over with me because I was alone. He said he heard someone open the living room door (we were in my bedroom) so we went to check and no one was there. We thought it might have been the upstairs neighbors watching a movie or arriving home, so we went back to the bedroom.

Then we BOTH started to hear faint noises of glass breaking and a drunk man shouting while a woman crying. We quickly called the police thinking something was wrong upstairs but when the police came and went to check nothing was wrong upstairs. So we kind of got scared. We went to the living room to get some movies and clean up the living room a bit (we always make a mess when we are looking for movies in the living room) and my brother tells me that something told him to get out of the house or he would hurt him. When he told me that I just said "Relax Brandon maybe you're just scared because of what happened earlier" then I smiled (I never told him about my experience until HE experienced it HIMSELF) He nodded in agreement then all of a sudden he falls to the floor almost crying saying that he felt a sharp pain on his chest.

I kind of freaked out but then after a few seconds it went away. My brother was crying from the pain! He is 18 and he has never cried from pain ever since he was 14 years old. 5 minutes later my parents came home and my brother told them something was wrong in the house but they thought he was crazy. He told me to pack up some clothes because he wanted me to go and stay at his house. Of course I did anything to get out of that Hell! Right now I'm staying at his home and I've been feeling calm.

I can draw again without feeling like someone is going to attack me and my big brother is always around but he is still scared of what happened and is trying to get help. We are both looking. This is all I can say for now. I don't know if this explains much but it scares me to write and speak about this. Thank you for reading I will try and keep you guys updated on this problem. It sounds unbelievable but like they say, "you got to see it or live it to believe it".

Other hauntings by K-D-L

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Connecticut

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, K-D-L, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

NWCPS (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-12)
I am a case manager for the Northwest Connecticut Paranormal Society. Having your home investigated is something that could help to put your worries to ease, but your parents would have to consent. Whether it is us or another group, like anything else, you need to be careful and do some research. There are a lot of people out there who are not legitimate, so do not give out your name or location unless your parents agree. You can have them check out our website at http://www.northwestconnecticutparanormal.com/index.html or visit us on facebook at www.facebook.com/NWCPS
We are a well established group of professionals, and our group has even been featured on an episode of the Animal Planet show, The Haunted. Good luck and I hope this information helps. Laura
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
firstly great post thanks for sharing
Now you have moved out your parents might start to notice things happening too and realise that you were not making it up.

I hope you get some help with your thoughts of harming yourself I know this is not the site for this info but a friend of mind did cut herself and now has nasty scars she has to keep covered
If you do get the fellings again my friend gave me the advice she receved to stop her cutting, hold an ice cube tightly in your hands it stopped the urge as it is the pain release she got from doing this
But please please seek help
shadow_witch (65 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
I hope you're feeling better now Katherine.

If not, perhaps it would help to talk to your school counselor, or a minister. I'm sure he could say some comforting prayers and offer you some good advice for dealing with things at home.

Hurting yourself is just a way of you trying to cope with what's happening, but there ARE other ways to deal with it, and nothing is worth putting yourself in danger.

Just talk to someone who will listen. I'm sorry your parents won't...but maybe if you open up to someone else, they would.

Your brother did a great thing by bringing you to stay with him until this mess is sorted out. You're a very lucky girl to have a brother who cares so much for you! 😊

Good luck and God bless you! ❤
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
What do you mean you try to hurt yourself? Why in God's name would you? Is life so hard right now because of the haunting that's it's driving you to? Well, I'm glad you don't. There was a time in my life I want to end it all, thank God I didn't! Isn't there a local ghost hunting group that can help you? You can go to your local library and use the computers there. Or a friend's. I hope you can find help somehow. Maybe someone here will comment and can help you. God bless and take care.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: