You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Unknown Girl

Real Ghost Stories

Unknown Girl

 

My name is Krystal and the story I am about to tell you is authentic. Last summer I was lying down on my bed trying to sleep. In the past, I have had trouble sleeping and was moving around a lot. I share a room with my little sister and I sleep on the top bunk. While I was trying to sleep, I happened to turn and face the wall. It felt like someone was looking at me. I heard something at the foot of my bed so I looked over the edge, at the floor, and saw nothing, so I lied back down. I still felt someone looking at me and thought that it was my little sister, so I looked to my other side and saw a little girl about 4 feet tall, with short brown/blond hair. Still thinking it was my sister, I told her to go to bed and turned around. Just then the "thing" touched my shoulder and I swung to move the hand. As I swung, the hand released and I yelled at my sister to leave me alone. Then I looked back and the little girl was looking at me again. But this time she was frowning. I was tired so I thought that my sister was joking around. I yelled for my sister to go to bed, then layed back down. Then I heard a bang on the bed. When I turned around the girl was gone. I yelled for my sister to get up, but she opened the bedroom door from the kitchen and asked what I want... It turns out that my sister was in the living room with my mom the whole time. To creep me out even more, I realized the next day that the girl in my room had brown hair, while my sister has bleached blond hair.

I would really like you comments on this and tell me what you think. This was so scary I would never wish anyone to see that little "thing" again.

[2006-12-18: The following is an update to the story]

Last thursday I was taking a nap (which I never do) as my friend was taking a shower. Then out of the corner of my eye I thought I saw a little girl. She was sitting on my shelf. I turned on my light to see and no one was there, so I decided to ignore it.

Two days ago, I was cleaning my room with my clock radio on, then static came on and people were talking. It wasn't the radio because I had my other radio on too and they were singing a song... so I turned my other radio off, listened and it was a little girl and a older woman. I was scared. Then my lava lamp top flew off my cupboard and fell to the ground. I screamed, then I got this horrible feeling and I had to leave my room. When I came back, the lava lamp lid was put back and the room was steamy hot. I was scared.

Another time when I was baby sitting my sister, I was vacuuming and all of a sudden someone screamed downstairs. But my sister was in the living room. Very scary.

Comment my story... I am very scared of this 'girl' and I don't know how to get rid of her... I think she is bad... I don't know for sure, though.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting.

supernatural99 (1 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-02)
hi
Maybe you should just ask her who she is, maybe if you talk to her you won't be afraid
CearaIvory (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-10)
Sounds like a little girl who was trying to get your attention, like your little sister might do to you, to get you to play with her or to help her. You rejected her without meaning to do so and she, being just a little kid, didn't understand. So next time you see her, I suggest apologizing for the first incident, make peace with her, and then try talking to her like you might your little sister.
revetwrot (5 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2010-12-14)
It seems that you upset the little girl. If I were you, I would have apologized when you saw her on your shelf. If anything, she's just throwing a tantrum because you yelled at her. I mean, look at it from the standing point of a little kid. Someone yells at you, it upsets you and you get angry, so you throw a fit. Being that she is just a little girl, I, at least think, that she mind still be in the mind set of a little kid.
TheLightBeforeDawn (5 stories) (41 posts)
+1
15 years ago (2009-05-24)
Dark Hart is right. Apologize. It has always worked with me when I piss off the two ghosts who AREN'T trying to kill me.
-_-.

It's always nice to have ghost friends. They see things that even children and animals don't see. Invisible demonic forces, for example.
Levithiana (1 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2008-06-05)
try to get to no her, don't outcast her, try to find out what she wants. Mabey she lived there before.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
+1
17 years ago (2007-04-12)
Krystal= you don't have to be afraid. Actually they are afraid of you, once they know you know how to output these spirits figures. They roam from place to place. Is so happens that your place is where they roamed a long time ago and provoked events to happen. They figure it is now your or household turn. Just don't be afraid. Pray to the one true God and mention his true Name which they fear. They will know your are protected from these forces. Krystal is a game they have with humans. They feed on our fears. That is why we see it as mysteries. Praying, control of praying without fear, you will get rid of them. When a spirits scares you, it is no God spirit. Angels don't scare people. People and and entes do. You have to learn control.

Kyrstal tell your mom all that is happening. Don't keep it to yourself or us, the readers. Your mom has to help you in this. Make them alert of what is happening to you.

Take good care and make right choises.
Take care
Rose
gaurdian (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-30)
It may sound really simple and stupid, but I suggest that you approach the room/area she is next time you feel her presence. Tell her you do not know who she is or what she is doing in your house but that you are leaving for the moment but when you get back you want her to be gone and to stop what she is doing. I have actually done this once with an entitiy in my garage attic. It worked.
Unknown (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-25)
I know how it feels when someone is watching

you. My friend`s house is crawling with spirits... She has a graveyard in her backyard. We heard footsteps when we were walking in the graveyard. I WONDER HOW SHE GETS TO SLEEP AT NIGHT
Unknown (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-25)
Just tell her to go to the light. I deal with ghost like 24/7. I have gotten use to it. -.-
Unknown (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-22)
^_^ luckeh... -.- I have feelings of ghosts but I havn't aculay seen them, Heck, Try talking to the little girl and see what she say's in the next encounter.
Dark-Heart (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-03-02)
the girl might be attached to the house if you heard an older woman on the radio that might possibly be her mom so the whole family could have died there or somthing and also its possible you could have pissed her off that one night you shouted at her if you feel brave enough the next time you see her or catch her in the corner of your eye just apoligize if you only just catch her outta the corner of your eyes dont look at her for she might leave so just say it without lookin at her if that doesnt work then the only thing I can think of is to to burn incence and throw sult in all four corners of the rooms you want to protect from her I hope this helps ^^
Seth (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-28)
Its probably a demon talking the form of a little girl. the best thing you could do is to pray and cast it out by the name of Jesus. the next time something feels weird or awkward, say the name of Jesus and mean it with all your heart and it will leave. dont be afraid of it. if you have Jesus in your heart, It cant hurt u.
gem (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-21)
i have a similar expieriance only the girl is twelve(like me) and I see her staring at me wile standing on a roof or any where. I see all the tim now,not just when I here sad music. she looks very familia to me.
Danish (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2007-02-17)
Just put Prayer Beads on you. I always do that when I feel scared. If you don't have them then talk to them. I remember talking to a ghost named "Dorra" she got hanged for not feeding the hounds, but it turns out, she was nice, when she looked mean.
Krystal (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-19)
Ya, Well... my dog died 2 years ago and she is in my house too I think
Ratterrier68 (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-18)
Man, have you looked up your houses history mabey it will say something ....wish you the beast of luck=))))
Patrick (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-18)
Hi You no sometimes I feel like I'm being watched and wen I turn around I hear little feet taping against the floor.

My dog Just died a year ago too and its sounds just like his claws taping against the floor.
Krystal (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-18)
yes things have happened since then... I feel unsteady in myroom and I told my mom and she thinks our house has 'people' living in it, Oh and getthis... The Girl is moving my freeken stuff... One minute something is there the next minute it isn't...
Allison (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-16)
If I were you I would have tried to find out about the girl. Wishing you luck!

Allie
Ratterrier68 (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-16)
First of all omg my name is Krystal too=)))
That would freak me out!! Did you ever see the little girl again or have other things happened and have your parents seen anything like that??

Comment on my ghost story pleaz it's called Little Girl That Walks The House.
Thanx=))))
skylar (guest)
+1
17 years ago (2006-12-15)
HI I had a similar expieriance but with a girl that had black hair. Just letting you know your not alone

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: