You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Woman In My Reflection

Real Ghost Stories

Woman In My Reflection

 

One of my first ever ghost experiences I had when I was 13 years old

Before this had happened I had seen the young woman before in my mums walk in wardrobe. I never really took notice of it because at the time I wasn't at all paranoid of ghosts/spirits.

Because I live in Australia our house is built with a lot of windows due to the heat here. One of which is a large sliding glass door which is just across the room from my kitchen. One evening I took a quick swig from the milk bottle in the fridge.

As I was doing so I caught a glimpse of myself in the reflection of the glass. Then I noticed the woman that stood behind me. She wore a very simple long white dress and had very dark curled hair, she looked at me through the glass with a very blank expression. I turned around quickly because the sight made me jump. But the woman had vanished.

It was after this experience that made me research and become more aware of spirits. I didn't mind having her around because she didn't make me feel uncomfortable. I continued seeing her years after, until a local psychic advised me to send her to the light.

A few years later I managed to find out her first name through an Ouija Session.

According to my spirit guide named Jason her name was Sally.

Other hauntings by stoogeX3

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, stoogeX3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lola (5 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-02-13)
i so don't agree with the ouija board either! That could bring back 7 times more demons than the one you already have! Not to be rude, but it IS the truth!
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
I'm glad this seems to have a "happy" ending, but I still don't advise the ouija boards for anything.
totpokin (6 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-02-09)
Freaky story... If you are ever in front of a mirror and you DON'T see ghosts or anything weird, look behind you. Mirrors don't always tell the whole truth. I hope you don't encounter any mean ghosts. Good luck

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: