You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: Balls Of Light, Black Creatures & Events

Real Ghost Stories

Balls Of Light, Black Creatures & Events

 

This is my first time writing on this website. For some background information about myself, I have seen ghosts since I was very young. I didn't for a while because I tried to block them out; due to having people tell me that it wasn't possible. I opened myself up again, I am glad I did, though sometimes it feels weird being with friends and suddenly seeing a ghost, then trying to communicate with the ghost. I know I am not the only person who sees ghosts, but sometimes I feel alone. I don't know anyone else who can.

Anyways, recently I have seen a lot more ghosts around, as well as balls of light and little flying black creatures. I am not sure what they are, though I have tried to research online, no one else seems to have seen anything like what I am seeing. They appear randomly and only for a few seconds. The balls of light are bright and are kind of small. As for the little black creatures, they look like a miniature person with little wings. I have seen more of the little black creatures then the balls of light. They also just appear, fly around and then disappear. When I try to talk to them, they seem to stay around a little longer. I will continue to try to figure out what they are but I am unsure.

Has anyone seen anything like them? Please feel free to give me your opinions on what you think they might be.

One more quick question, has anyone ever looked at an object and seen an event occur? Once I looked at a car passing and saw this girl leaning out the passenger seat window. I looked away for a moment then looked back to only find, that there was no one in the passenger side.

Also has anyone ever seen objects appear then disappear? That has happened a lot to me. I look at a certain area and sometimes a random item appears for a few moments, and then goes away.

Thanks!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Wisconsin

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, moonlight_21, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

missmaryo (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
8 years ago (2015-11-18)
I stumbled across your story, I am new to this site, and I think we have some of the same abilities.
Seeing things appear then suddenly disappear? Definitely. All of the time! Things, people, and animals.
I too have seen some orbs. Some of my experiences with them have led to them sort of entering me though. Which isn't painful or seem really bad or anything. I have no explanation for them though, so reading the comments on this story have been helpful for me too.
And as far as the little black winged people I agree with most people saying that they're fairies. I have seen something similar. However, this only happened in a small town in North Carolina that my aunt lived in while I stayed with her for a few weeks. But they weren't black they were a yellowy-orange color. So maybe there are different types of fairies that reside in different places. Anyway, just thought I'd put in my input 😁
blazing-rain-of-jade-embers (9 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-08-19)
Demons are evil spirits that hurt people. In your guys stories the flying black things didn't hurt anyone. I would say that they are not evil. And for the lights, known as orbs, they are usually spirits, too.
I think it's weird how common these black guys and orbs are with you who have seen them. I think you guys might be some kind of spirit psychics. Usually when a spirit finds a person that they know that can see them, they are drawn to them. Out of everyone in the world, one person is able to know that they are there, they would want you to see them- they would want to be by you.
That's what I have to say.
sandi27 (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-12-31)
This is exactly what I see! I've thought I was just crazy my whole life. Then I went to a class on shamanism and they shook rattles and drummed to "call the spirits" and I saw the dark things flying around like crazy! That is when I knew that I wasn't just crazy, I was actually seeing spirits. I've been afraid that the dark things are evil and the light balls are good or angels or something. But the dark things don't really feel evil. I see them a couple times a day. Have you found out any more about this since you posted in Feb? I could use some help in figuring out if there is something I'm supposed to be doing with this "gift".
zeamay (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-11-29)
hi there, I saw these little black flying creatures last week for the first time they swirled over my bed for 5 minutes - there were hundreds of them and they touched off my face, about 6 inches long and very thin - I didn't see much of a body mostly wings. At the same time I had the sensation that there was someone lying in the bed beside me - but there was no-one there. They didn't feel evil I wasn't scared but freaked out. But I want to know what they are - I don't want anything evil to enter my life. I see the lights all the time have done for years, the white ones tend to be spirits of loved ones, but the coloured lights I see I believe to be angel guides.
Maybe you'd let me know if you found out anything more about these - thanks x
icer (1 posts)
-1
12 years ago (2011-11-12)
you probably have a demon issue, but I am no expert, and I would go see a priest for guidance 😕
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+2
13 years ago (2011-07-17)
moonlight_21 - you've received a lot of advice on the orbs and flying creatures and there's not really anything I can think of to offer that hasn't been said.

I just wanted to talk about the little girl in the passing car. I have a 9-year old little boy, so the comment I'm about to make is based on fact, not opinion, okay? What you might have seen was, in fact, an actual living, breathing little girl who had been leaning out the car window and then decided to lay down in the seat. My little boy does this all the time. I'm hoping, though, when you said leaning, you didn't mean literally leaning, as in falling out the window. That you meant she was looking with maybe her elbow leaning on the window sill. Anyway, whatever the situation, however she may have been looking, she could have laid down in the seat. It doesn't take but about 5 seconds for a child to do that, and that's with a seat belt on. One second they're sitting straight up, the next they're down. If she was sitting up on her knees, looking out the window, that would make it even quicker for her to just fall back onto the seat.

Just giving you something to think about.
ghostwhisperer14 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-17)
i see ghosts just like you, be careful I seen those black figures you described! When I see them I feel very uncomfortable, I believe they are evil spirits, or even demons! I don't know what they are, I tryed doing reasearch, but found nothing!
BE VERY CAREFUL!
HiddenProphecy (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-08)
Orbs can be manifestations of angels, could the winged creatures be demons?
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-05-23)
Umm...fairies? Doesn't always have to be a ghost, does it? Maybe you are being followed by some type of fairy or earth spirit. Though I couldn't tell you why. But that just seems a little more fun that something dark after you. I hope it's fairies.
moonlight_21 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-09)
aquatica7 - I understand what you mean, but what if I can help the ghosts/spirits I see.

I'm just going to have to learn how to be careful.

Does anyone know of an mentors that could help me?
Thanks,
Moonlight_21
aquatica7 (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-03)
I think you should ask God to close your mind to these things before you come across something dangerous.
moonlight_21 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
ZiShu - If you are willing to talk to me, any help will be appreciated. I'm still confused about some other events that occurred, so some help will be great!

Funkymonkey - I am not lying about the black creatures with wings. If you do not believe me that is fine, but then I would appreciate it if you would not post mean comments. As everyone else on here is doing, I'm just posting what I see and questions I have.

Thank you to everyone who has commented.:) I really do appreciate it. So we are thinking the balls of light are either orbs, or possibly fairies? That's cool. Also that the black things are imps or some sort of shadow or a person? Finally that it is hard to block them out, but if you imagine a force field around you that helps?

This comment from funkymonkey is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

ZiShu (281 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-13)
I have known many, besides having a couple of friends that I am close to that have seen the things you've seen since they were young. From the orbs, to shadows, to way much more things going on. I'm sorry though, this is something you cannot entirely block out. It is a powerful gift. You and the ones like you, are the ones that are the main connection to the spirit world, and the physical world. Your purpose is to connect them both. I would like to show you how, because my friends have helped me find that way. Things have worked out better for them. Feel free to email me further if you wish. According to them, human spirits are everywhere. Many of them are too sad to even speak. I have found the truth about these orbs. You may notice they sometimes follow you or people.
Mandimple (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-13)
I sometimes do see things pop up then vanish like a magician. For example, when I look at the screen of this computer, I look away at times for no apperent reason, probably to rest my eyes a bit. I sometimes see a face and then turn back, and when I look back agian for like a split second, its gone.
PestilentPixie (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-12)
Thank you for sharing with us. I think that you have extraordinary gifts and there are many people on this site who have expirenced the same types of sightings you have and have solid advice on how to protect yourself when or if you feel threatened or uneasy. 😊
ornella09 (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-12)
i have only seen the little black creatures once and it wanted to talk to me but I was in class so I couldn't talk
. But I see the orbs all the time and I have seen a a little winged creature but it was glowing.
I personally think the orbs are fae (faries) I have seen them since I was little and only just realised what they are.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-11)
Wish that I could tell you what the flying lights are-they sound like orbs. They may be energy that can only manifest this far. From my understanding and research, encergy is required for 'things' to show them selves or to manifest in any form-this may be what you are seeing.

How on earth did you 'block them out'? I have been trying to do that my entire life with no success.

Also, definitely see persons or objects then they are no longer there. I have 25 stories on this site if you would like to read them.

Thanks for taking the time to share with us,

God Bless!
totpokin (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
I think that has happened to me. When I was three, me and my family were walking away from a park. When I looked back just for a quick glance, I swore I saw a real black panther. And it was just looking at me with it's beautiful hazel eyes. But then when I took a double take, it wasn't there. I shouted to my family that I swore I saw a panther, but they said panthers didn't live in that park. And your story makes me think it might have been a ghost. Another time I looked at a car for a quick second, and I saw a faint woman in the passenger seat. I took another glance and she was gone.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
If I may interject on personal shielding, there are many ways to do it.

I always envision a suit of plate armor covering my entire body. I make that suit stronger by focusing on positive things. With every positive thing in life, that armor gets brighter and brighter. Just how I personally shield myself from spirits and such like what you describe.
moonlight_21 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
Brier- How do you block things out?
Thanks to everyone who gave their impute!
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
hi moonlight 21:
I have seen many different shadow people and shadow creatures. I saw a giant shadow person (7' tall or so) with black wings, but it gave me such a bad feeling. There were a few stories on here about winged shadow people, although not little winged shadow people.
❤ ❤ ❤
Summit (18 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
It is called third eye here in philippines, I know lots of people that can see Ghost including my sister and all and they are not insane. Just think of this as special ability. About those things that you see, just ignore it.
Brier (2 stories) (54 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-10)
i had problems with the flying creatures and orbs when I was little, up until about 12 years old. It got so bad that I switched rooms with my mom several times. When that didn't work, I would camp out with her but they still came. I swear I have seen a few imps too. Not a very nice thing to happen when you are little.
Eventually, I learned to block it out. Usually, I don't see them anymore, but sometimes an orb makes it past my mind barrier.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: