You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: Little Boy Ghost Wearing a Cape

Real Ghost Stories

Little Boy Ghost Wearing a Cape

 

I just moved into my boyfriend's 4 bedroom house 2 months ago. I never felt anything strange, but one day I was cleaning up the kitchen and he was in the living room and I saw something from the corner of my eye run past where he was sitting towards another room. It seemed like it was a child wearing a white cape or towel like if they were playing. I asked him if he saw anything and he said no.

Then I would feel a presence every so often like coldness or something running by, I would always catch it from the side of my eye. He then told me that he would always see something in the hall ways and when he would turn around nothing. Last night (5/28) I was the only one awake in the house and I went to one of the bedrooms that we turned into an exercise room, I turned on the tv and left the room and as I was walking down the hall, I could see the light of the tv reflecting against the wall (I left the door was cracked open), right when I pushed the door open, the tv was turned off so I thought maybe something went out. I turned on the light and turned the tv back on and it was working fine. I noticed that the compartment that opens so you can change channels and the volume was open. I freaked out cause I know for a fact that I turned on the tv with the remote and the compartment I was speaking about was shut.

Earlier that day I was cleaning up that room so I know no body else was in there. I asked everyone that lives with me if they heard noises and they said they hear things but they don't bother because its not going to harm us. It still scares me cause I think someone is playing a joke on me when they aren't. Maybe someone has a similar experience?

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Hartzell_grl3, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

StarlightDreams (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
My friend had a similar experience, Some person in a robe ran all over her old apartment fast, She caught it on tape with its arms folded and running when her friends were acting like it. And we saw it again when the flashy thingy went out on us on her birthday

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: