You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: I Was Touched

Real Ghost Stories

I Was Touched

 

My name is heather I live in Westfield, NY. My story took place in Mayport, PA.

I lost my father at the age of 14. Shortly after me and my mom moved to New York because she couldn't handle living in the house after my dad had passed. My brother stayed behind and wanted to stay with his girlfriend and her mother so me and my mom took off to New York and we have lived in Westfield ever since.

One day my mom told me we were going to go down to pa and visit our relatives. We stayed with my cousin's father and his girlfriend. We made it down there and everything was fine until bedtime rolled around. Mind you I so believe in ghosts but I don't know what this was.

This house was very creepy especially upstairs I slept in the room across from my cousin's father's room. I remember laying down and falling right asleep well I felt something touch my leg. I thought it was there cat but I was so wrong. Something was touching me on the thigh and putting their hand near my genital area. I kept my eyes closed for a second but when I opened them I saw somebody get up walk to the door turn and look at me and they were gone. I mean all I saw was a black shadow I couldn't see a face or nothing. I was so creeped out I ran down the hall down the stairs and laid on living room floor beside the couch where my mom was sleeping. I ran so fast down those stairs. OH AND BY THE WAY MY BROTHER LIVES IN THE HOUSE NOW he's had strange things happen that has to do with my nieces. I don't like that not one bit but I can't explain what happened to me. I was young and I know I wasn't dreaming it was so real.

Thanks for reading maybe I'll get back on here and tell you the things my brother has experienced JUST MAYBE...LOL.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, heather1686, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

heather1686 (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-03)
I no it was nobody in the house at that time I mean I looked
Everybodys doors were shut and I even called out and asked
If anybody was awake I mean I was terrified literally I ran down
The stairs so fast that night with a blanket wrapped around me
Things have even happened to my brother there I no
I wasn't dreaming
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Lola says, don't get suspicious, it could have been anything. Right, exactly why the men in that house would be suspect. More than likely, the most obvious cause is far from the paranormal. Only when human conduct is absolutely ruled out, can one then look at the possibility of paranormal activity.
lola (5 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
it cuokd have been anything so don't get to suspicious. But it could have been of the paranormal
!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
I am thinking the same thing as the other posters. To me this sounds like a human touching you. I hate to say it but I don't think it was paranormal based on how it transpired. 😐
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
I was thinking the very same thing... And was going to post it. I hope it is not the case, but very often is. We never want to believe a loved Uncle or cousin could do such a thing...thus, our uncon mind can create a specter/ghost.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
Heather, I'm going to say this as kindly as possible. Are you sure it wasn't a human that touched you? Sometimes when we are woken abruptly, especially by something like this, our eyes still haven't had time to focus and things aren't as clear as they normally are. I'm putting this suggestion out here because there were obviously people in the house and, unfortunately, this does happen all the time. Unless you knew where everyone in the house was at that moment in time, can you rule that out? Give it some thought before you answer, okay? If you are absolutely certain no one living touched you, then maybe it was something paranormal. Honestly? I'd much rather believe you had a ghost, spirit, something non-living touching you.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: