You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: My True Paranormal Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

My True Paranormal Experiences

 

I'm 25 years old I have experienced paranormal things since I was young. My first experience is when I was maybe somewhere between 4 or 5 years of age, my parents were missionaries and we were back in the United States we were staying at my grandparents' house. It was night time and I was sleeping alone in one of the rooms, and I was awakened by a voice calling my name Henry.

The door to my room I am staying in is also shut. The voice sounded like my mother, and so I said what mom and again the voice replied Henry and I said what mom and on the third time it said Henry I yelled what mom! I waited to hear my name again but the voice did not reply and so I fell back asleep. So morning comes I go to the room where my parents were and I said mom were you calling me last night and she said no.

My next experience is when I was maybe 6 or 7 my uncle had died, we were in Amsterdam Holland and we came back for his funeral I used to love my uncle, I would play and wrestle with him whenever we were in the United States. As a young child to me he was so cool. My parents had not told me he had died because they knew I loved him very much. I remember going to the funeral and wondering who it was for, at the funeral I was looking for my uncle but did not see him.

When it was time to pay respects, the person I saw in the casket was not him it was a man with long dark brown hair and a goatee; I remember thinking to myself who is this man. I sat back down, Some of my cousins came to the funeral and asked who had died and someone said Frankie died in my mind I was thinking that was not the person I saw in the casket, I went up again to view the person in the casket and this time it was my uncle clean shaved face and black hair. I think maybe the person I saw the first time was Jesus, my only explanation for that is that it was Gods way of telling me that he was in heaven.

My next experience is when I was around 13 in Moreno Valley CA. I was asleep in my bed and I was awakened by something that sat or pushed down on my bed where my feet were, it woke me up and I was not sure if it was my imagination so I stared down to where my feet were and again it happened and I could see and feel my bed go down as if someone was sitting down by my feet. I jumped out of bed and ran out of my room to my parents room.

The next morning my dad told me that the same night that my dog that was out side was barking at my dad and moms sliding glass door that goes into their room, My dog woke my dad up and when my dad opened his eyes there was a black mass shadow hovering over him and it zoomed out the door into the hall way, my room is the next room. So I guess that's what was pushing my bed down.

I remember people came to pray for my room and bless it. I was too afraid to sleep in my room so I slept in the living room. But now something else started to happen as I was laying down to go to sleep I stared to hear this beautiful choir singing and I was thinking where is the music coming from I checked the TV; It was off, I checked the radio it was off I even went to my room but my TV. Was also off. This happened for about a week strait every night and would fall asleep to this choir singing and I remember hearing the words and I peacefully feel asleep each night; it brought comfort.

Also at the same house I was watching TV. The show was about a boy who lost his dog and how his dog had come back to him. After the show I went outside and prayed God can you please send me back my dog, my dog had been gone for months. I fell asleep in the living room and I was dreaming I had found my dog, in my dream my dog was barking. As my dog was barking in my dream I woke up out of my dream to the same barking I went to my back yard and on the other side of the fence was my dog barking; crazy story but true.

My next experience was when I was probably 15 in Victor Ville Ca. I went to a friends to spend the night and my friend's sister had friends over and was outside with one of her friends. He was drinking a beer out of a bottle and he put the bottle on the hood of his car and all of a sudden the bottle starts to spin slowly and then tips over and starts to spin fast out of control. He grabs it, looked at me and says did you see that and I replied yeah.

My last experience is here at my house Hemet Ca. I am at now. I was getting ready to go to sleep. I was in the bathroom brushing my teeth and all of a sudden it was as if someone had swung their hand and moved my bath room curtain but no one was there. I am sure that there is more that I will experience. Thank you for reading my personal stories, I would like to hear what you think.

Other hauntings by henrymena

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, henrymena, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

henrymena (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
10 years ago (2014-01-14)
[at] Franny_who I think some people are just more open than others, gifted... I defiantly embrace that fact that I can hear and see things, it does frighten me at times... I don't fully understand it either... And I don't let everyone know because... It does sound crazy but its the truth... But your prof and I'm prof that there is more to life, than just this life...It's gift tho... At least for me
Franny_who (1 posts)
 
10 years ago (2013-12-07)
As long as I can remember I have experienced things of this nature. I was born and raised in Yucaipa, not far from Hemet. One of my more memorable experiences was here at my parents home in Calimesa. For a few months it seemed like these encounters became more and more active.

It all started one night when everyone had left as I was home alone with my girlfriend of the time. We where in my room and I heard what sounded like my parents coming home. Someone knocked on my door and when I went to open it the entire house was dark and no one was there. I dismissed the knocking as an old house settling or something. As the night continued I heard my mother call my name from the kitchen and my little brother laughing in the living room, still no one was home. I called my sister who was with my parents and she confirmed that she was with my parents and they where still at dinner or whatever.

A few nights later I woke up and there was a dark shadow standing off the bed at my feet. I was afraid the first time it happened and the several times that it happened after that I was filled with a sense of protection an went back to sleep. A few more days passed and I was home alone again. I walked out of my room to see a dark figure standing in my living room. The figure was tall and I couldn't make out any features, it was just a dark shadow. I ran back into my room and locked the door. Again I hear a knock on my door an again my other calls me from the kitchen, and again no one was home.

In the days that followed I heard small things like doors opening and closing and the cabinets slamming. I told my parents and they thought I was just imagining things. I don't blame them, this all sounds crazy to me. We had a priest come to the house to bless it and I got my hands on holy water and rosaries to place in my room. These things seemed to help. I still feel that I am being protected by someone or something. I don't tell many people in fear of ridicule, but these things happens and are real. I have encountered several situations in different locations just like this. Women crying in the dark, children laughing. Farmers and children running across an empty dark roads in the orange groves in Redlands California. Do you think that I see these things because I pay attention to them? Or because I have an open mind to them? Just looking for some answers to why I see these things and by I experience the paranormal as much as I do.
VasiliosMonaxos (3 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-02-06)
You have seen the same things that I have, but you must know that this is the devil's work. He dosn't like something about you, that's why he is fighting you.
Maybe cause you believe in GOD?.

The shadow that your father saw is called "Mora". Mora is a spirit of an old woman, who she normally comes at night when you go to sleep and presses you down on your bed. My grandfather is having many attacks of her... He says that sometimes he loses his voise while he wants to call for help.

The voise that called you is an "Anandio" or a feary.
People tend to think that fearies are good but that they're very wrong. They are critures of darkness and normally they are jellus of the human beuty. As more beutiful the pearson is, the more they attack. The effect that an Anandio has on a pearson is that, she/they call your name and if you walk towards the direction of the viose you lose your voise.

You must be thinking were I know all this things but that's an ather story.

All this things have happened to me... The way to stop all this is to Pray. I have tryied many things but the best weapon is to Pray. Trust me! God Bless!
henrymena (3 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
Thanks monster... Javelina I'm glad my story touched you she was defiantly my best friend best Dog ever...
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
The story about your dog coming home almost made me cry. I have two dogs now and have dogs by my side all my life. I know how scary it is to lose one even for a minute, much less months. You also seem to have a gaurdian angel maybe? Well, someone's watching out for you that's for sure.
Thank you for sharing this story, it was very uplifting. ❤ ❤ 😊
monsterunderthebed (1 stories) (6 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
that Jesus one is really facsinating; you said its Gods way of telling you hes (your uncle) is in heaven, and, I say the same thing too. That's what I'd think if it'd happened to me. Amazing stories Henry 😁
henrymena (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
At Geminigoat I feel it is a blessing most of the time I'm not afraid most things have had positive energy or non threatening... Except for what ever it was that pushed my bed down it freaked me out... At Darkness-Dan Yeah I was happy my dog came back, even now it amazes me... Foxy was her name, Siberian husky
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
henrymena: Mate that story about your dog coming back to you is truly awesome I couldn't imagine how you felt after not seeing it for months! You definitely seem to have a strong spiritual side to you, I can almost guarantee that you will have many more occurences of this nature happen to you in the future.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
GeminiGoat (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
henrymena, you may have been born with a stronger connection to the spirit world than the average person making you drawn to the spirits interests. For what purpose these experiences are caused, I wouldn't know. Maybe to make you aware that they are there or sometimes to torment you. Do you feel it is a blessing or a curse?
henrymena (3 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
Thanks Mike appreciate that... At Heidi180180 yes I do at times feel I I'm being watched, sometimes I wake up out of a dead sleep feeling some what frightened... Looking around my room because I know something is there, something is watching me. It scares me more that I can't see it... But I can feel it
Heidi180180 (1 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
wow! That's cool! My house is haunted and some things like those have happened. May I ask you something? Have you ever felt like you were being watched? Awesome story please reply!
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-02-15)
Your are among friends,Henrymena. Here you'll find many kindred spirits.I,myself,have had similar things happen like seeing a man at his own wake. Many more people have encountered disembodied voices. I hope you find this site as useful in finding people of like minds and experiences as I have. Thanks for sharing.-Mike

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: