You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Orbs / Lights / Mists :: The White Wisps

Real Ghost Stories

The White Wisps

 

Following the past holiday season that came just after my son was born, I've been filing through a lot of photographs and cell phone pictures trying to put together a scrapbook and baby book. Going through them, I've noticed something interesting about quite a few that are just of Maddox-they have white wisps somewhere in the picture. They're all the same size, and they don't change consistency-they're all the faintest white wisps that look sort of like paint brush strokes, identical in each photo. And not to sound cheesy but this is the only way I can describe it: they have a sort of faint glow to them? Not like a noticeable bright but they look like they're dimly lit up; it's hard to describe.

Of course I thought it was a camera malfunction or a reflection of the flash but they're everywhere-in pictures so dark you can barely see the what the pictures of, in light pictures, in both blurry and sharp pictures, on my cell phone, even on my mom's camera. There's dozens of them, and I've noticed more in pictures of him that I've taken on my phone even just in the past few days. I tried to get a picture onto my laptop to upload and put on here but it's not an easy task from my phone. From what I've gathered, it's not usually a good thing when pictures are like this, so I'm kind of concerned.

Other hauntings by AndreaRC

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oregon

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, AndreaRC, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

AndreaRC (12 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
Moogrim:
Nobody has cameras that have straps on them, that would have been a thought before posting this. Read before you comment.
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
From your description I'd recommend that you be a bit more mindful concerning your holding the camera's holding strap out of the way of the lens.
AndreaRC (12 stories) (31 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
scrapmetalkitten:
I know that but the reason I say it's a pain is because my phone has to downsize videos and photos before sending them and it takes forever and most of the time it says the file is too big, and then you have to connect the phone to the computer which requires a connector chord I don't have.

Taz and Darkness:
Yeah,this is what I figured as well after giving it some thought, I don't know why I didn't figure out before, I feel dumb,lol.If you see some of my other stories you'll see the observation that my Uncle is the most likely cause for paranormal happenings to and around me.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
AndreaRC: I'm in agreement with taz890 on this one, I would not be to concerned regarding these white streaks as said I believe it is past relatives stopping by to check on the new addition to the family. Would be great to see some of these photos if possible.

Thank you for sharing.

Dan
scrapmetalkitten (306 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
all you have to do is create a message in your phone, and attach a picture or pictures to it and then send it to your e-mail address. That way you can look at it on your computer.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-16)
im not trying to worry you at all but it could be family members that have passed on popping by to see the baby.
As long as nothing else happens then I don't think you have anything to worry about but I would not be surprised if you post a new story stating your son looks at things not there and smiles as he gets older.

As many other storys say and comments too children do see more than we do and also attract spirits to them think about the amount of people you see looking into a pram to see a new born when we pass on we still feel the same things how many of your friends/family come by just to see the baby? Stand looking into his crib/pram and smile!
This is possibly the same thing your catching on your photos.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: