You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: I'm Back

Real Ghost Stories

I'm Back

 

It is hard to find anyone who believes in something beyond human understanding. I have had occurrences on and off throughout my life since I was four years. Some gave me a terrifying feeling, and others were more religious and calming. My latest occurrence with an entity happened to me on January 16, 2011, at 8:35 am.

I was sleeping on my couch and my dad woke me up to see if I wanted to go to church with him or not. I wanted to sleep in, so I said no. This was a bad mistake. As I tried to go back to sleep on the living room couch, I just didn't feel tired any more. About an hour later (8:35 am), I felt an uneasy presence over me. I was laying on my right side facing the television, and when I opened my eyes, I was immediately was looking to my left side as if I knew whatever was there had been there the whole time.

As the entity quickly appeared, it had no true form, just a thick, grey blur/haze. I tried to get up and move away, yet I was paralyzed. I couldn't move any part of my body except for my eyes. I quickly began to feel nervous and scared as I couldn't breathe nor move and I had this uneasy presence standing next to me, bending over me, whispering in my ear. I couldn't catch most of what it was saying as I kept starring at it, using all the force I could to try and move. I caught part of the last thing it said to me. I'm not sure of the whole phrase, but I did catch it say, "I'm back." I closed my eyes and with all my force I finally drove my whole body up and was able to have full mobility of my body. Whatever was there had left, yet the feeling has lingered with me since.

I mentioned earlier that I have had occurrences since I was four years old, most of them occurred in the house that this latest happening occurred in. I will save those stories for another time, as one of the stories belongs in the spiritual experiences. The last time something had happened to me in that house before this latest one was about five or six years ago, and my dad had the housed blessed and nothing had occurred to me until now. The only reason I believe the haze said "I'm Back" is because it was whatever had been sent away from the house five years ago and was trying to reassure that I would know that.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Colorado

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Activity, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

ghostproblemhelper (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
im with kim southO you should go to church and not pass up church
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, perhaps next time it would be a good idea to get up and go to church.

I would think that the physical situation you describe would be sleep paralysis, but with the voice-just not sure.

God Bless!
Activity (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-18)
I blessed the house myself and nothing yet has occured. I am pushing this back into my mind to a point where I don't forget it, but to a point where I don't keep expecting something to happen. Yes it has happened, but until something else occurs, I'm not sitting around waiting for it to (I've moved on).
Adolphos (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
I suggest that you bless the house again to remove the malevolent spirit. Or yourself, and with your father, you can do the smudging ceremony, which also involves blessing the house. I strongly urge that you do either as the spirit has entered the house again, and it certainly is malevolent, is quite powerful, and is likely poised to harm you and other people.

Two sites that describe the smudging ceremony:
Http://greenfield.fortunecity.com/dwellers/564/ceremony.htm
Http://www.michiganpra.com/apps/forums/topics/show/847983-smudging-ceremony

Don't wait to bless the house and/or perform the smudging ceremony to remove any evil spirit or demon from the house. For demons especially, prayer or holy signs, even when made with a finger during an attack, was reported to work against demons in many accounts that were posted on this site.

Tell what happened to your father, discuss it with him, and take action now before any harm comes upon you.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
thank you for posting, this must have been such a scary experiance for you.
I hope things don't get any worse for you.
Please keep this updated
lilmizseany (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
I can't imagine how scared you must have felt! One thing I have found out is that from 6 to 10 am is suppost to be a time where demons can take over your body, or appear more to you. It is called "demons hour" or something (original) 😊

I hope this helps you (but it probably didn't).
butterfly_wings (1 stories) (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-17)
I have had the same thing happen to me since I was about 5yrs old. I am now 31 and it comes and goes. It has taken over me and causeed me not to be able to move many times, but I hear a weird kind of music in my ear not words. Very creepy sounding music. Since I pray more it don't accure as often but when it does I get the feeling like it is saying the same thing "Im Back". The olny thing now is that it is visiting 2 of my 3 children. I wish it would just leave alone

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: