You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: A Haunting Or Not?

Real Ghost Stories

A Haunting Or Not?

 

I went to go and collect my little sister from nursery and they say that the building there is haunted, So anyways we went to go and collect her and as we were talking to the staff these two toys which were turned off starting to sing the songs, but what took us by surprise is the toys weren't singing the little songs they were suppose to, they were singing each others we thought this was weird but then we thought nothing of it

Then a couple of weeks later we were getting my little sister again we heard whispering, and so we all went silent and we could hear it so well all checked out phones etc, it wasn't coming from them this yet again baffled us into wondering what it was.

Then a few days after this, my little sister looked up the stairs and I said "whets the matter?" and then she pointed up the stairs and then said, "hello" to thin air and then all of sudden she said (my little sister) "I want mummy." now what we want to know is do you think she did see anything, or did she just get freaked by something random like, an old toy that may have been up there but why would she say hello?

Now what I'm wondering is that are these are haunting, or if there are just coincidences, are we making something out of nothing can anyone help me?

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, charliegirlx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

charliegirlx (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
Thankyou for all your comments you have really helped me out and my sister is Two years old and the nursery is used for other things then just that because they just rent it off the estates I think and they just thinks its weird but they haven't decided to do anything about it.

And once again thankyou! Xx 😊
monsterunderthebed (1 stories) (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
I aggree with Trix and missscary800 too. Which means I don't need to say any more.
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-22)
Hi charliegirlx, I'm sure your little sister saw something, but why did she say that she wants her mommy after even said hallo to whatever she had seen. I get the impression that whatever she saw frightened her after the greeting. How old is she? Could she not gave you an idea of what frightened her?
I for one think it's unfair to the children in that nursery to put them in situations that they are too young to understand. What does the staff say about the haunting and the toys singing the wrong songs?
If it was me I would talk to the management of the nursery. It's not right to put children into a kind of invirioment that could affect them in a negative way. Children are venerable little gifts and we should take care of them. What's disturbing for me is the fact that your little sister out of her little kind heart greeted this thing and, it scared her in a way that she wanted her mother. I don't say this to be rude. Please don't take me wrong but on the long term this place can have a bad effect on your little sister if things scare her.
I would take my child out of there and put her in another nursery for her own wellbeing.
Thanks for sharing, keep us posting I would like to hear if something is done about this situation. Take care. Trix

dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-21)
I agree with Misscary800 She can be Mediem in a early age that she can see something that we can't see.
dixie3333 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-21)
alor of people are able to see spirits and ghosts and others can't.little kids are able to and older kids have to have the gift to. Mediums have a gift. Hope I helped! 😊
missscary800 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-21)
i think your sister is a seer. Some people can see ghost and some can't 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: