You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Succubus / Incubus / Sexual Ghosts :: Six Years Of Devil Torment

Real Ghost Stories

Six Years Of Devil Torment

 

I had always thought this sort of nightmare was happening to me alone until I have come across this site. I always took my suffering silently especially the unexplained sickness which always followed devil attacks.

It all started on 28th November 2004 one hour to midnight. Whilst walking home after branching off from the main road. I heard footsteps of someone walking behind me and whoever it was seemed to have been in a hurry, I glanced back and stepped aside to see who it was and let him/her pass as I was in a narrow path.

I saw a hazy form I can't clearly explain here, my hair stood on my head like when you encounter something fearful. A cold shiver enveloped me and a gust of chilly wind wrapped my entire body, like I was putting on a cloak. I let out a silent incoherent scream and ran towards home which was just nearby. That occurrence signalled the beginning of my suffering to date.

Since then, whenever I sleep I am woken up by something touching my foot or a feeling of a being lying beside me, in the morning I find scratches on my body and at first I thought it was me scratching myself during asleep so I used to trim my nails, but the scratches continued.

During the attacks, I fall in a sort of hypotonizing stance. I neither can move nor make any sound except my feet which I use to struggle and try to shrug of the being.

In the past two years the demon has turned sexual, it would turn in a woman form, hugging me in bed trying to initiate sexual intimacy, when I wake up my reproductive organ feels so cold and shrunk. There's pain also in the pelvic area for most of the day.

I have tried all sorts of remedies e.g. Blessed water, salt, prayers etc. But none seems to work, Any suggestions on how to get rid of this demon is welcome.

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kibstud, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Please be advised that this site is for the general public. Even though this category is about experiences of sexual nature with ghosts, no explicit content is allowed and comments that are deemed inappropriate will be deleted.

Unfriendly (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-04)
Why do you think this demon chose you? Hmm? How does any predator choose its victim? Does the lion go for the biggest, toughest wildebeast? Or the little sickly one struggling to keep up?
Develop a warriors spirit, then strike it down.
Walter_R (1 stories) (81 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-29)
Well I would hang a cross on the wall and put a Bible near the bed. Then I would say a pray before going to bed, I hope that will work.

Take care,

Walter 😁
FAlleNsTaR (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-13)
That sure is scary. Waking up and having scratches on your body! I experienced something like that too. I have long nails and when I went to sleep the next day one of my finger nail is cut and looked like someone chew on it! And when I go to bed to sleep but couldn't.I feel something lay down next to me! But I got used to it!

-all the advice I can give you is you should put a bible in your room. I think that might work. Wish you luck and take care! (>-<)
kibstud (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-25)
I am catholic, I have read your responses with appreciation. I will try suggestions given and update you. God bless you all.
GeminiGoat (22 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-02-24)
Yes, I would definetly say it's an evil demon and one that has made its purpose to torment you constantly and fill you with fear and dispair. I don't know what you believe in or what you're comfortable with but you must stand against this thing in some way. You are having a spiritual battle with this demon and it won't stop until it is forced to leave or cannot stand to be in your presence. Commit to a higher purpose, a purpose for good, and show it that you belong to something greater than it. Demons love the ideal that they are more powerful than humans and therefore can do what they please. A lot of times they can but if you stand for truth and rightousness in a higher power and live your life according to your morals and beliefs and to have faith in yourself and your beliefs that they will out last and triumph over your enemies, then it will either be forced to leave or choose to because it won't want to bear or hear the truth and good that is in you. Whatever happens don't despair that will make it stronger, they feed off of negativity. Faith is believing in the unlikly and impossible. You can defeat this demon. You will defeat this demon. My heart and prayers go out to you, Kibstub
Jitow (362 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
Cold iron, come on Grimmy are you still stuck on that. Kibstud, go with the sermon my friend, political correctness and wives tales will not work. He said he has already tried blessed, water and salt which were a waste of time anyway. As far as your prayer, I am not sure who you were praying to or if it was a canned prayer than someone gave you. The one thing that you can do is test the spirit. Once you fell it coming on or you feel in the trance or whatever, say Jesus rebuke you! If you cannot speak, think it out loud in your head, Jesus rebuke you! Or the blood of Christ rebuke you! This should end it. Try this and let us know as soon as you can. If it comes back do it again. Then once Christ has done this miracle for you seek Him and He will continue to make your life whole again. Do it the very next time, say it just as I wrote it, add nothing to it and take nothing away from it. Come straight back to this site and let us know what happened. If you are truly tormented and really need help then Jesus will answer your call.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
While I will not go into a sermon as noted by another, I will suggest that you seek some spititual assistance with this situation. You have dealt with this long enough and apparently this 'thing' does not want to listen and does not wish to leave.

What ever religion you follow, please seek assistance from a spiritual leader in your faith.

Keep us posted,
God Bless!
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
Thanks for the comments from the peanut gallery there Professor. The young man needs some help, not another sermon.

For Old World remedies to Old World ghosties, I suggest that you try using some Cold Iron:

Http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_in_folklore
juju92 (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
hey I'm sorry to say this but did you do anything bad to anyone before 2004 or before all this happen. And by saying anything bad to anyone I mean mently or phsicly cause in parasyicolgoy a person who had been abused by someone they could harm you by demons you can google this if you don't believe me take care 😁
professorfrink (1 stories) (9 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-02-23)
you must rebuke satan and his legion with the blood of christ, and turn to GOD completely get baptized in water in the name of the father give your life to him be on fire for him, and he shall give you further instruction, hope this could help:) ❤

New comments for this story have been disabled