You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Psychic / Medium :: Medium Experiences

Real Ghost Stories

Medium Experiences

 

When I was little and I was in class, I felt like there was a ghost behind me watching every thing I was doing. It was weird, I tried to move but it was like he/she didn't want me to move so it lasted about 30 seconds and that feeling went away. Then when I sleep in my room, I sometimes wake up to scary sounds and it happens a lot now lately and I'm sick of it. It's like foot steps or talking. Then when I go to the woods behind my house to visit my dog who had died (he was hit by a car), I feel like someone is watching me (I live in the country). And there's a train track about an acre behind the woods and when I'm back there, I hear the train whistle even though no one else can. And the wind picks up, it gets colder... or is that just me?

Sometimes, every other week, I have dreams and it feels like they come true I don't remember the dreams, I remember bits and pieces, then when it comes true, I remember the dream. Will someone help me and tell me what's going on? Because I'm starting to get scared.

Is this natural or is my mind playing tricks on me?

Is it true if you feel like a ghost is in the room and you're scared, it means that this ghost is mean and wants to kill you?

Other hauntings by msmeghan2

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Virginia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, msmeghan2, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

cozard271 (2 stories) (1 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-04)
No, it does not mean the ghost is going to kill you. Being scared is just human. If a person doesn't understand something, they are scared of it. All you have to do is learn more about it, then you won't be scared anymore.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-03)
I am in complete agreement with Rose. I don't know who told you that if you feel ghost and are afraid you are going to die. That my dear is a bunch of bologna. Control your fear and your emotions and I think you will be able to get past this problem.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
cupcake10132 (4 stories) (193 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-02)
Can you tell us some bits and/or peices of your dreams? Not really, it just means you know they are there. Ask them questions and find out how they died so they can leave or something like that.
rose (9 stories) (92 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-01)
You are very sensitive and constantly aware of your surroundings. They manifest on people who they know can feel their presence. Don't be scare, just learn on how to control your emotions, and learn what these invisible forces are. You can do more to them than what they can do to you. Just seek information. Read, analyze your findings. There are a lot of info. Just control your emotions and do good.
You got a job to do. You are not the only one asking these kind of questions.
Please post your finding.
Take care
Rose

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: