You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Little Girl Ghost At The Park

Real Ghost Stories

Little Girl Ghost At The Park

 

It was around June or July of last year when this event took place. I was in the local park with a friend; it was around 9.00pm before we decided to go somewhere else. As I was picking up my stuff, I saw a little girl running in the corner of my eye. She was running along a grassy area towards the swing set area that is covered by a fence and gate.

I was staring at the girl wondering what she was doing out at this time. When the grassy area ended, she started running along a concrete surface, and this is when my mate first took notice and looked over, but he couldn't see anything. All he could hear were footsteps. Then the little girl reached the gate and opened it. And he shouted out to me 'The gate just swung open on itself!'

I told him what I had just seen and the colour drained from his face. We both left soon after.

Prior to this event we were playing football (soccer) on the five a side pitch. He had full view of the swing set area, because he had left his jeans and jacket nearer to that area, whereas I was further away, getting changed, and so when the girl went into the park, my view was impeded by trees.

I thought it was a normal girl, but because of what he said I suspect otherwise...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Kingster, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

scribbl3r (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-07-02)
Loved the description of what that guy saw, Pjod. I like to imagine the "other side" as a bunch of passed-over souls just kind of hangin out around us. Some of us can see them, some of us can't. Kingster, your story kind of validates this theory don't you think? 😁
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
hi kingster great post thanks for sharing a good story liked this one short but good 😁
Kingster (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
Sorry Amnibear I missed read the question I'm really tired at moment lack of sleep.
Kingster (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-01)
I have a lot of scary things go on in this park. And no its not in Wales its in west yorkshire. Bright orbs are seen floating at night, the swings swing by themselves sometimes. Creepy!
Amibear (3 stories) (62 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-28)
where abouts that? I know this park in wales what's proper haunted... I went with my sister before I came home again to cloudy england:') x
juju92 (2 stories) (41 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-28)
that's cool. But ask some peoplaround there maybe they know how did that girl died. Just so you can be sure that was a ghost
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-02-28)
Parks seem to be a popular place for spirits. I remember watching an episode on the Bio channel... The ghost show with the Asian guy as the host... One story told of a guy who often ran through a local park at night... One night things were different. He saw people (ghosts) all through the park. Just sitting under trees, on benches, hanging out in crowds... He was actually chased out of the park by two guy spirits...
He no longer goes running through the park at night.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: