You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Shadow, the Lady, and the Head

Real Ghost Stories

The Shadow, the Lady, and the Head

 

The Shadow: One evening, I was reading a book in my bedroom when I felt something strange about the window. It seemed to be glowing. I took no notice of it because I thought it was just the streetlight shining through the screened window. After I finished reading the book, I turned off the lights and went to bed (9:00 pm). I tossed on the bed because I wasn't yet tired. Afterwards, drowsiness overtook me and I fell into a deep sleep. About half an hour later (10:00pm), I woke up and I didn't know why. I happened to look at the window and there, I saw a shadow! Tonnere de Brest! I couldn't believe my eyes so I put on my 300-degree glasses for a better look. I saw that it was clearly a shadow, maybe a boy's. I thought that it was someone trying to scare me. But nobody can reach the window of my room on the second story of our house. Minutes later, the shadow disappeared. I'M NOT KIDDING! THIS STORY IS REAL!

The Lady: This happened in Baguio when I was five years old. My parents and I went to Teacher's Camp in Baguio for our five-day Christian conference. A lot of our Protestant church's members went too. The leaders of our church had reserved about 30 cottages for the church members to stay in. Each cottage is enough for two or three families to stay in. My mom and I stayed with Timothy his mom, and his guardian in a cottage facing the woods. The distance between the cottage and the woods is about 255m or 1/4 km. The two are separated by a grassland. One evening, while my mom and Tim's mom were in the church, we were about to sleep but the noise of the rats in the untidy kitchen vexed us and we were very annoyed. In order to frighten and chase the rats away, I thought of jingling my bell on the porch. So I went out and did it. As I gazed on the woods ahead, I saw nothing but trees. But 5 minutes later, a white lady suddenly appeared among the trees! Mille sabords! I was so frightened that I immediately rushed into the cottage and bolted the door behind me. I can't forget that horrible experience. It was the experience in my life. I'M NOT KIDDING! THIS STORY IS TRUE!

The Head: Something bad happened when I was ten years old. Our relative's driver died because of the beastly leptos pirosis. My parents and I left our house to go to the funeral parlor to take a last look at the beloved driver. We arrived at a funeral parlor. It has two rooms at the sides for visitors looking at the bodies of their loved ones, and a broad staircase in the middle leading upstairs. As my dad inquired for the driver's coffin, I took a look at the top of the stairs only to stare at a ghastly floating head. I gave a shudder but didn't shout or scream. Afterwards, my dad told my mom and I that we arrived at the wrong place. We found it later when we asked for the direction from a bystander. After taking the last look at the driver, we went home. I'M NOT KIDDING! THIS IS TRUE!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Amos, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

jay_lee (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2010-11-12)
last part of each stories made the stories unbelievable... Honestly speaking, I don't believe it really happened... Sorry! 😜
EmeraldAngel (4 stories) (319 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-02)
I like the stories but... Like Jelk what's up with saying IM NOT KIDDING ITS TRUE after each story if its true you don't have to say that after each story it makes your experiences sound fake, no offense, Katherine...
GhostBeliver1234 (29 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-08-02)
Yea I too agree with jelk why did you put IM NOT KIDDING! THIS STORY IS TRUE! It makes the story less to believe and un-true... 😕
SheWolf (2 stories) (11 posts)
 
14 years ago (2010-07-10)
I agree with jelk. And it makes the story seem a bit un-true... 😕
jelk (2 posts)
+2
15 years ago (2009-08-15)
how come your always putting in: "I'M NOT KIDDING! THIS STORY IS TRUE!" in each story? It makes the story less credible because of that... 😢
princess123 (7 stories) (186 posts)
 
15 years ago (2009-01-01)
Hi Amos

I love all 3 of these stories especially the 2nd one (the lady) and the 3rd one ha ha! I have had many experiences and I will write many more please look at them and comment on them thank you!

Princess123 x ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: