You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Ghost Whisper

Real Ghost Stories

Ghost Whisper

 

It happened almost 3 years ago, November 1, 2009 to be exact. I was tasked to wash the chicken feet as our viand in our comfort room (we don't have a lavatory that time because it was a newly constructed house that time and we have to live in it because our old house was planned to be demolished for the road widening project in our place). As I was washing it, I heard someone breathe right beside my ear. I didn't mind it at first. But when I heard it again, I panicked! I ran to our living room, horrified from what I've experienced.

Another encounter occurred in 2010. I was praying at the upper part of the house. It was very dark that time (our house wasn't finished that time so no one occupies the upper part). It was 9:00 pm. As I was praying, I heard it again! It was coming from the furthest, darkest corner of the room. It was coming nearer and nearer, faster and faster! I finished immediately my prayer.

Because of that eerie happening, I planned to pray out in our backyard. It was grassy in there, very scary place. It was around 7:30 that morning. I sat on a big rock and begin my prayers. I heard someone walking behind me. I thought it was my father because we have some planted vegetables there and he is the farmer of the family. I heard the sands as if someone was walking on it. I didn't mind it. When I finished my prayers, I opened my eyes, turned around to see who it was. To my surprise, there was no one there. I immediately went inside our house.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Philippines

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, cirej_aleub, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

CountryGirl400 (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-12)
It could have been someone either trying to communicate with you, get help from you, or (and not to scare you) follow you. But if you feel scared everytime you have these encounters, you should trust your gut. I've learned that much with my experiences. Just take caution as it could be a ghost who's naughty or nice. Thanks for sharing your story. If you have anymore experiences, I as well as many others would like to hear about them. ❤
XxBarbieDollxX (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-09)
It looks like as if something was trying to communicate with you or maybe trying to tell you something.
ghostgirl122 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
had there been an old house or something there before?
If so had anyone died there 😐
PestilentPixie (4 stories) (52 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-03)
I think that its odd that you usually heard the breathing was during your prayers. Have you done any research about the property or the house? And, if it isn't too much to ask has anyone else heard or felt anything out of the ordinary?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: