You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: In A Loving Way She Said

Real Ghost Stories

In A Loving Way She Said

 

Today I was sitting on the laptop when my little sister, who is 7 years old, came to me freaked out.

I asked her what's wrong and she explained to me that she was lying down on her bed reading some story when she felt someone or something stroke her hair.

When I asked her did it scare you, she said, "No, it touches my hair softly as if it's trying to calm me down or in a loving way."

I was surprised as all of the encounters me and my sister had was either an unknown or an angry ghost.

She also told me that she always hears someone calling her name and when she'd yell a 'yes' no one would answer.

She also said that one day when me and my big sister were cleaning the garden, my sister was alone inside, she was sitting on the sofa and behind the sofa is the balcony door, she said she heard her name being called and when she ignored it the balcony door slammed shut.

In my other stories, I wrote about how I and my friend played with an Ouija board more than once, in the room and the bathroom.

Also, every time when my little brother exits my room, I hear him say "bye" to someone or something. It looked as if he was talking to thin air!

We're in Dubai, and the weather is like summer right now so it couldn't have been the wind.

Any idea on what this might be?

Other hauntings by NowOrNever

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, NowOrNever, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Maeve_Autrey (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
Ouija boards are not always bad. Just use them properly. All of the horror stories of them come from people stupid enough not to take precautions and they usually insult the spirit. Have you asked your sister about what she hears? Maybe one day get her to record something and see if it says anything.
ghost_hunter101 (1 stories) (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-06-13)
That Ouija board is DANGEROUS. Your friend shouldn't have asked it that because I'm sure it is really pissed and just wants to let everyone know it is there. I hope you don't have any scary experiences.
KissMeQuack (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-12)
Children tend to see things easier than adults and ven teenagers but as time goes on, they somehow forget that they can and it goes away so you shouldnt worry too much unless their behaviour drastically changes or they get hurt.
Not all ghosts are bad. I had one that would stroke my hair in a motherly way too. As I grew up she stopped though as I didn't need to be comforted as much.
Also- NEVER play with a Ouija board! They let bad things in, if you still have it, throw it away! But remember what I said: Not all ghosts are bad, some may even protect you from the bad ones.
Xx KissMeQuack
arielsky- (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-10)
I'm going to say it's a...a...GHOST!:O
Seriously, it's probably what it is.
My house is not haunted. But, one night my niece and I were tickling each other being loud and laughing... And all of a sudden I heard, "Shh." it was clear as someone saying it. I didn't feel threatened.
I'm just relating the 2 stories 😳

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: