You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Three Events

Real Ghost Stories

The Three Events

 

First of all, if you haven't read my other story, "Man in the Bedroom," then you might be a little lost on this story. I had told you in "Man in the Bedroom" that I am a psychic kid.

Well, around Christmas time last year, something paid us a visit. I had gone to bed one night, and had been sleeping deeply, when I awoke for no reason. I hadn't been dreaming or anything! I had the feeling of being watched for the second time in my house now. I didn't feel tired, even though the day before had been very long and tiring. I sat in bed, and just read a book. All the time, feeling like someone was with me, watching my every move. I just ignored it, telling myself I had better get some sleep if I didn't want to be cranky in the morning. I slept ok for the rest of the night.

The next morning, I got up, and went downstairs. My step-dad was already up, as usual. My little brother, sister, and mom were all fast asleep in bed, and our cat was outside. I talked to my step-dad for a minute, said good morning, and started to walk to the kitchen. (We had been near the stairwell, and the library.) Before I could even take two steps, somebody called my name. It had sounded like a kid, and I thought it had been my sister, so I looked up the stairwell (That is where I heard it come from.) and answered, "Yes?" No reply. I thought it was my little sister playing tricks with me, so I went upstairs. I looked in on my sister, and she was...sleeping. So was my mom, and my brother. My sister doesn't usually play tricks on me, and we don't joke about the supernatural. I went back downstairs, and got some breakfast, and went on with my day.

A couple hours later, I was in the car with my mom, sister, and brother. I had not mentioned my experience, because I thought I had been hearing things. I decided it was time to tell her, and I did. She didn't answer me, and I thought she hadn't heard me, so I just let it slide.

That afternoon, she was taking a nap. I was at a friend's house, and so was my sister. My step-dad was at the doctor. My little brother was napping. My mom woke to a loud BANG! It had been our little Chinese gong downstairs in the library. She thought it had been my step-dad coming home, so she went downstairs. He wasn't there, and his car wasn't in the drive-way. This is when she panicked, because she had heard me in the car earlier. She wasn't sure what to say, because my sister had had an experience of her own a couple days earlier. She had now had her own little experience, and she thought to this spirit, "Alright, you mess with my kids, you mess with me, you better get out of this house!" When my little brother (Who can't talk yet by the way) woke up from his afternoon nap, my mom found a prayer, and said it aloud. She banned this spirit from the house, and told it to go to heaven. Apparently it did, because nothing else happened for a couple of weeks...

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from South Carolina

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, youdontknowme88, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
[at] Dan: Thank you for the advice!

[at] Javelina: Yes, Margaret Mitchell. I have been wanting to publish my next story, but when I hit the, "Submit Your Story!" button, it says the page is temporaily closed. It has said that for a while now.:/

[at] HunterFaith96: Wow that is pretty cool experience! If you truly think it was your grandpa, then I think there is nothing to worry about, he's probably just checking up on you!:)

[at] Countrygirl400: Thanks! I hope to be able to post my net one soon! Hopefully the website will allow me to!

Sorry for taking so long to reply to you guys! I forgot about this website for a little...:P
CountryGirl400 (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-11)
I will love to read your next one! I also have a story or two that I will be posting so keep watch! Your stories are great, btw, and I look forward to your future stories! 😊
HunterFaith96 (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-10)
Hey aiafaith1,

My grandpa died about 4 years ago and I had a weird experience...

I was at my grandmas apartment about 6 months ago and I wasn't feeling well so I went on to bed. My grandma had a shirt hanging on her doornob and the doornob is shaped where nothing could fall off and it would take a force to do so. Anyways I was laying in bed when suddenly I heard something go BANG! I looked and the shirt was off the door and on the floor It scared me right out of bed! I went in there but didn't tell my grandma. I just told her that I couldn't sleep. I was really close to my grandpa and I think it was just him saying I'm here, and I'm okay Thanks for reading and I hope for feedback!=]
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-08)
Margaret Mitchell? "Gone With the Wind" Margaret Mitchell? Holy smokes! Yeah, I'd say writing is in your blood, and your dad's a journalist too. I guess you don't need much more proof than that. Man, what a pedigree... I can't wait for the next submissions to come up now!
😊 😊 😊
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-07)
Wow aiafaith1 you do have the prerequisites to be a good writer that's awesome. As Javelia has mentioned you do have a great gift which can used for a lot of good, you should also study up on your shielding techniques seeing as you are psychic you will no doubt have to deal with negative psychic energy. Look forward to your next submission.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-05)
The site will let people publish their stories again on Monday. That is when you will get to read my next one.:)
aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-05)
Thanks so much! You are so nice, did you know that? Writing is acutally in my blood, I'm related to Margaret Mitchell, who wrote Gone with The Wind. My dad is also a journalist. I'll have more stories coming soon!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-04)
Well, It does sound like the whole family has started to get the hang of it now. You have no idea how lucky you are. It was easy for me because my mom already knew all about spirits and I grew up with not having to worry about being believed. Not everybody is as fortunate as you and I. Most have to deal (or not) with these things on their own, find their own solutions, or run screaming into the night. Some people have ended up institutionalized for telling others what they were experiencing, or simply asking for help.
That's where websites like this come in. Being young yourself, you could help the living too eh? What a wonderful thing technology is, bringing people together like never before.
Thanks for sharing your stories with us aiafaith1, you're a good writer and I can't wait to read more of your experiences. 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: