You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Girl, Man & Child

Real Ghost Stories

The Girl, Man & Child

 

Hey my name is Glen, I'm 17 and for the past few months now my mam sisters and I have been experiencing crazy stuff. It all started the night of my oldest sisters 18th. She had walked into her bedroom and just before she turned on her light she saw 3-4 black figures, yes there was alcohol involved and yes maybe she was drunk, but since then we have all seen, heard or felt unexplainable things

My little sister has always been open to spirits and since a young age could be heard talking to "imaginary friends" this was all normal until she mentioned the name AMY MCDONALD. This Amy was her imaginary friend and it was all innocent but after a few weeks she started coming out with stuff like "Amy died when she was young" or "Amy has a sore tummy" etc.

On one occasion there was an old family friend in our home when Sarah my little sister said to my mam that Amy's chest was sore... After hearing this, our family friend who lived in our area all his long life said that before our estate was built there was an old bungalow on the land. And the owners had a daughter named Amy who had died when she was 5 due to heart complications

If that wasn't bad enough after the incident with my oldest sister, I started feeling paranoid and I began to look up what is a ghost or what is a demon. I guess that must of opened a door to the spirits as a few weeks later when I walked into my room I saw a young women, she stood around 5.6ft and was slim build the only thing that got me petrified was that she had no eyes, from her cheek bones to her eyebrows was just black pits, Now my mam always says that your eyes are the window to your soul... So if she has no eyes does she have no soul?

My mam and older sister now see the same "man" they both describe him the exact same and they both say he is evil.

We have been seen these figures since Christmas 2009 and what's funny is that at least once a week one of us will say "i saw them last night" but after we say that 9 times out of 10 it will be the day after we have all experienced something the night before... We have had the house blessed four times and each time the house is blessed we don't see anything for at least a month but then they come back again

Basically does anyone know what they are and if there is any way we can cleanse the house...

All comments are much appreciated.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Ireland

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, GlenK, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

tempestmoong (3 stories) (33 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-01)
Look I have had paranormal experiences all my life and in my experience good spirits don't MEAN to scare you though they sometimes do. Talk to them tell them that they are dead, some don't realize. The ones that do tell them that their loved ones are waiting for them.
The ones that don't and are not good. Call on the name of the Lord and tell them in his name to go to h#$&. They have to listen. Good luck and I hope that you and your family has good luck with all the suggestions. 😊
GlenK (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-17)
hey sorry for the late reply to all the comments... I just want to say thanks a lot for all the comments and I'm glad you's have given up your time:)
I will definately try some of the techniques suggested... Seriously thank you
evilxkiwi (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-17)
im not one to speak of much personal experience but...
If I were in your situation, I would ask it questions... I know its creepy, but my mom always used to say:
"if it wanted to hurt you, it would have by now"
I always used to ask myself "well what if its messing with me?
But now I know I was wrong.
If I were you id try to help it out.
Maybe there coming to you for help or somthing or maybe there trying to tell you somthing but you don't understand.
passerby2011 (4 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-17)
I don't want to draw on my own personal experiences too much, but I use to use tarot cards quite a lot, and I believe very strongly that this allowed evil spirits in to my life. And I have undergone exorcisms to expel evil spirits, and have had some success with this. Some people may think I some sort of kook, or weirdo, but I have had quite bad experiences with evil spirits, and know the harm they can do.

All I can say, is evil is all around us, and spirits and demons occupy a world that is overlaid with the material/physical one.

If they don't leave your home, it doesn't mean they're benign. If they're frightening and upsetting you, then you can be pretty sure that that's what they're trying to do. As far as I'm aware good spirits and angels don't set out to scare or upset anyone.

You need to work quite firmly and consistently to get rid of them.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-16)
GlenK,
Zzgranny is right. All the Holy water and house blessings are really just good on evil or demonic spirits. If these keep coming back it's because they never left. They just wait until everybody calms down, that's all.
She's probably right about the crossing over part too, otherwise, why would they bother? They want someone to know they're around, and they need something.
I'm with taz and granny on the tarot cards and horoscopes too. They're harmless.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
GlenK: Well, first of all I have to respectfully disagree with the poster who said that reading horoscopes and tarot cards open doorways... And no, you didn't cause the activity by doing research...

From what I understand, if a house blessing doesn't completely clear the home, specially repeated blessings, then the entities aren't malevolent, and you've nothing to fear...They'll hide for a while, and then show up again... I suggest you continue with your research, as knowledge is power 😊...

This spirit of the child your sister talks to may need help crossing over... In that case, blessings serve no purpose, it only confuses them more... In fact, that may be the case with all the entities you've encountered... Maybe try to find a reputable medium to help you and your family help the previous family cross...

Good luck ❤
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
Hello Glenk,

Much enjoyed reading your sharings which gave me some goosebumps now and again! I always felt that talking to the death does help. When your scared by them just tell them to go haunt another house. The girl seems not that bad though, its only sad she keeps hanging on to the way she died. She should let go of that...

Greetings,
Peter
hiya_hayz (5 stories) (66 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
Sage, holy water, and (not quit sure if this really works) placing small amounts of olice oil at the entry ways to your home is supposed to work.
taz890 (12 stories) (1380 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
hi glenk great story very interesting, looking up what ghosts and demons are would not open any "doors" for spirits but do agree with aya22 could be atracted buy your sisters ability.

Not being religous myself the way I would recomend to clean house would be smudging have heard about this on here and in other places too look it up on line.

Im not putting down the advice from passerby2011 but personaly I don't think horoscopes are ocult and I personaly do tarot cards and there is nothing attached to me at the moment as for the p0rn and movies what you watch/view won't cause a haunting (again personal thoughts) have said before I will never disrespect someones advice but will give mine when can even if sounds like dismissing others.
Hope you manage to get this sorted out please keep up dating
Thanks for posting
Carl 😊
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
My Question same as Aya22 about the eyeless Spirit not sure what's up with that... Amy the Child's spirit most be the resident that she live in life. Your little sister can talk to the Spirits so it made had something to do with her that she can see and talk with the spirits.
passerby2011 (4 posts)
-3
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
That sounds really bad, but I would keep up with the house blessings, perhaps once a week for 40 weeks or some other religious significant number to keep the spirits at bay.

You can also bless your house daily yourself with holy water and incense rather than get a priest out. So if you get incense and and a censor, and burn it in each room, perhaps morning and night and make the sign of the cross, and flick holy water around, and put crosses of holy water on windows and doors, it should keep them at bay.

Also, are any of you engaged in occult-type activity, ie do you mess about with horoscopes, tarot cards, ouiji boards or things like that, because that can let them in. Or do you do drugs, watch a lot of p0rn, violent movies and so on. Again that can let them attach themselves to you. I've said this before, but if you follow a vegan type diet - all of you in the house, and perhaps say prayers for some length of time each morning and night in a main room of the house say the kitchen - try this for 40 days - it should hopefully see them off for good.
aya22 (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
That is interesting... I'm sorry that you and your family have been experiencing unwelcome visits. And it all started only on the day of your sister's 18th? Aside from your younger sister's 'imaginary friends,' I'm perplexed by this as well. Perhaps they are attracted because of your younger sister's ability to speak with them... Perhaps it runs in your family unawares, and could have been sparked by an event? Is there anyway you can help the child, Amy? Why does your family perceive the man as evil? I have read many stories about people seeing spirits without eyes, though I'm not aware what eyeless sockets may represent. Something I have learned from my own past experiences is that sometimes negatives spirits often try to make their victim (s) feel as if they are powerless over the situation, however that cannot be farther from the truth if not completely opposite. Keep with your faith, don't lose hope in it as your family and your faith can be the best way to keep 'negatives' away from you. I'm sorry if I have not helped... But there are a lot of wonderful people on this site that I'm sure can offer you great advice and help you further through this where I can't... ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: