You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: A Haunted Life :: Orb Man

Real Ghost Stories

Orb Man

 

It was on a Friday when I just escaped. My parents were in the Hospital because my Aunt was pregnant, so it was just me and my 7 year old brother. We watched some cartoons and he wanted to go bed so he went. In the living room we have a mirror which my Dad was going to sell and it was right next to the T.V. I looked in it and saw a small bald man with a black suit and light blue patterns which was like the colour of a light blue orb. Anyway he was holding a sort of iron twisted club which I thought he was going to hit me with so I ducked down with the blanket protecting me. I dialed 999 for help and 2 policemen came. They looked everywhere but found nothing, when they were about to go one gasped when he spotted the twisted club which was actually glowing.

I usually see the guy sometimes standing behind my Mum and brother like he's going to kill them but he just disappears like a ghost which he possibly is. He keeps scaring me like appearing out of nowhere. I keep getting the blame for shouting in class that he's behind the teacher and outside chasing me when I'm playing but nobody see's him even though I do. My theory is he's a sort of a ghost but my friend told me that I'm imagining. I need help!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, DARKSKULL, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
I'm on board with this story being fake. It sounds like a cartoon
minimom (50 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
I have to agree with your friend in that you made this story up. It just sounds a little too bizarre to be real, and you should be ashamed of yourself
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
I try. Really I do. So many of my posts decry the loss of credibility this site is currently suffering from that I try really hard not to be dismissive. Isn't there a site for fictional accounts somewhere out there for stuff like this? There is just too much B.S. Here to give the benefit of the doubt. The shame of it all is that some of these stories show a lot of creativity and receive only negative feedback. Do yourself (and us) a favor, take a course; write a novel.
mustangfgame (2 posts)
-2
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
There can be a few reasons why he may have targeted you. If he is not physically causing you harm then try and ignore him. He should go away.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
Where is the club now? Did the police take it or is it hanging over the mantle?
You seem to be debating whether your theory or your friend's is correct. If you are able to entertain your friend's theory, then reality is not your strong point. Our imaginations allow us to stretch the boundaries of reality, but they do not take the place of them. You can imagine what it would be like to see a ghost; but if you are actually seeing them, how could you think it was imagined?
Clubs in the UK are pretty twisted.

Lou
cassyt89 (2 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
You do know this story is for real ghost stories don't you? I don't believe a word of this story sorry.
Melime (10 stories) (64 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
I Agree with Pjod, I'd also like to know where the police officer saw this club?
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
perhaps you could better explain what and how it was the police were able to see this club? Was it left behind, did it appear in mid-air? Really, the biggest part of your story, and you just flew over it like it is normal for a cop to spot a phantom weapon...
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
My Husband has had that sort of thing happen to him, but he was actually struck by the spirit. This story did strike me as odd as you said the Police Officer was about to leave and gasped when he saw the glowing club. Spirits usually don't leave things behind.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: