You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My Little Stalker

Real Ghost Stories

My Little Stalker

 

This all happened one night to me about last year around the summer. I keep seeing and hearing this little girl that keeps coming to me out of no where.

She has porcelain white skin, long jet black hair (that covers her face) and wears this white dress and white shoes. Anyways like I was saying this happened last summer. At 2:30 am in the morning I went upstairs to the bathroom with the hallway light on. I was afraid something creepy would happen because when I'm alone something usually does. I went to the bathroom and hurried and went pee to get back downstairs and watch my TV show.

As I was walking down the steps, I turned toward the right side of the railing to see her. She reached her arm out at me and tried to grab my foot. She had a low, deep voice that said "No"! I then ran downstairs nearly tripping because of her. I walked back up with a flashlight to see if she was there but wasn't. Ever since then I've heard her and seen her from the corner of my eye because every time I try to look at her fully, she disappears.

One night when I couldn't sleep, I heard her humming a song. Sometimes I can see her shadow appearing over me and watching my every move. I have a feeling she's always watching me.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Pennsylvania

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, kufujuju, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Lisa3007 (13 posts)
 
12 years ago (2011-10-27)
Are you interested in sharing your story on a paranormal investigation TV show? Please contact me at the email located on my account. Thanks.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-05-18)
I don't think this happened. It was pointed out that there are very large holes in this story. It's also a snippet from any generic horror movie. I don't think this person should be encouraged, until they can at least come up with their own material.
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
I wouldn't be so quick to say its just a little girl and I hope that doesn't come across as rash or mean but let me give my explanation as to why I think this and I hope it makes sense.

I have heard about ghosts/spirits being able to manifest in a differen way. For example. There is a haunted place I read about (I'll have to dig up the book again, it was in a book called Ghosts Among Us by Leslie Rule I believe) where the spirit of a lady was showing up. Funny thing is the lady had died elderly but she was showing up as a younger apparation. Think of it as being able to appear as a your younger self at will from the way I that I interpreted it.

Anyway getting to my point. What I think is this ghost/spirit/demon/what ever it is may be manifesting as a younger spirit in order to try and make you feel more comfortable around it then you would if it was to appear as an older apparation. However this is not to say it does not mean you no harm.

The next point I wanted to make as far as that is the actions it has made towards you. Specifically when it reached out at you saying no when you were trying to go back down the hallway. What would there have been that would have wanted the ghost to keep you from returning in that direction? (Was something there that would have harmed you? Or was she just not wanting to let you back that way?)

The last little bit I wanted to commment about was the fact that you said you could here her humming. Was it specific to a type of tune you may know or did it seem to be something that the ghost was making up?

I apologize if I may have repeated anything that a previous poster may have said and I hope that you are able to figure more out about this spirit and that it doesn't harm you in any way. Hope to hear back from you soon, and I apologize for the length of my comment.

Peace
JustCurious
Giagee99 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
Secret: You're changing eye color isn't paranormal! Actually it's quite commen, my friend has that and she said she found out it is because of the lighting and the seasons. Really its not paranormal!
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-17)
Hello Kufujuju,

I know what you mean when you say that when your on your own, specialy during those late nightly hours, you can feel watched seemingly more then in public. I found this a scary sharing and in spite of some other posters I am willing to believe you and pray that you can get rit of her.

Greetings,
Peter
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-17)
To back up what granny said, I can attest to the fact that hazel eyes change color. My own eyes sometimes are green, sometimes gray, sometimes pale green-brown, and sometimes just plain hazel. Hazel eyes are cool like that. Sorry but spirits cannot change your eye color.
ghostgirl122 (1 stories) (10 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-17)
could you tell what age she was I mean is she a child or a teenager? 😕
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-17)
secret: That's the great thing about hazel eyes: they change color...Well, not really, it just depends on what you're wearing, or the lighting... I bet if you think about it, you've recently changed something about your wardrobe to make you eyes seem like they're different color... Lots of hazel eyes in my family...
secrets (6 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-16)
wow these stories seem to keep popping up of these "girls" I just hope someone could explain to me why my eyecolor changed from a light hazel to a deep green hazel and now I see this shadow darting in other shadows folowing me
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-16)
Genji, pick up a dictionary while you're at it please.

The typical yurei (ghost with long, black hair over the face and a white dress) story IS getting overwhelming here. I'm going to go with Javelina on this one.

Kufujuju hasn't even been back to say anything. I think that's pretty much a wrap.

This comment from genji123 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-16)
I have to say that since those movies aired, we seem to have had a rash of these same stories. After a while you see that description so often you can recite it before reading the words. I'm sorry guys, but I just don't believe this one. It's old, tired and boring. NEXT! 🤔 😐 😐
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-16)
Intersting story, I was thinking this girl could be an evil spirit or a demon. Will need to know more to make up my mind.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Moonwalker (5 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
Thats sound like the same kind of things that happened to three of my friends who used to live near me
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
Any idea what the tune was the ghost girl was humming? Was it like soft humming or really loud?
Giagee99 (1 stories) (8 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
have you ever seen a girl who looks like her? Or have you had any problems before this happened?
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
That Remind me of that Movie Black hair and Polcion skin and White dress her hair most be cover her eyes which remind me of the movie calling *Ring* FRom the Horror movie. Anyway I wonder its demon to make that form or Most be the land/Place where she died. Not sure about this so I hope you find out why and how she is there...
passerby2011 (4 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
If your encounter with a spirit or apparition made you feel uneasy, I think you should have questioned its motives immediately.

I have had a number of encounters with what I can only describe as evil spirits, and know they do like to trick people into thinking they're harmless, when often times they're just not.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
I, too, feel a little suspicious of these "ghost girls" that everyone keeps posting about. I guess I can't really say because I've never experienced it myself, but it sounds to me like a recurring theme of horror movie-induced ghost hysteria. This sounds very similar to a recent account that the author never returned to comment on...

Which is not to say I don't believe you, but I think my stance will remain neutral on this one.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
kufujuju - just a minor question here. If you had a hallway light, which you used when you went to the bathroom, why would you have needed a flashlight when you went back to see the girl? Obviously you saw her clearly enough if you were able to see that "she has porcelain white skin, long jet black hair (that covers her face) and wears this white dress and white shoes." Just curious. 🤔
minimom (50 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
Sounds like a couple of movies. The Ring and The Grudge. I'm a firm believer in the paranormal and I'm not saying your story isn't true but it has a very familiar feel about it.
Gigglesanh (3 stories) (2 posts)
-1
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
It sounds like she is being protective over you. Not to scare you but maybe there is another sprirt that she senses that is bad or maybe she just knows something that you don't. Or you may remind her of a mother that she wants to cling to you. Try talking with her.
Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
I question your account, only because most people, alone in that situation, would not have went back up the stairs to investigate what they already experienced.
Easy20 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-15)
I think your salker isn't a little girl, although it may appear that way. You said the hair covers her face, could you see her eyes?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: