You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: The Ghost that Touched Me

Real Ghost Stories

The Ghost that Touched Me

 

I started staying the night over at my girlfriend's house when we were just friends. The first time was a few years ago, when we were both freshmen in high school. Since we were just friends, she set up some blankets and a pillow on a futon on the ground for me to sleep on.

That night after we had gone to bed, I woke up in the middle of the night, because sometimes I just do. Usually, I just go back to bed but this time it was different. As I was laying there about to fall asleep, I felt something push down on the futon next to me. I thought it was one of her cats so I didn't mind it. Then I felt it brush up against my hair. It almost felt like a hand petting me so I freaked out and jumped up and turned on the lights. There was nothing there. I checked her whole room for the cats or her dog but they weren't there and her door was closed. I left the light on the rest of the night because I was afraid. I was considering waking her up, but I didn't want to bother her.

That was the first time I ever spent the night at that house and the first time I ever experienced anything there. That didn't stop me from spending the night again, though. And there have been plenty of other experiences also. Read my other stories if you want to find out.

Other hauntings by JoshD

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from California

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, JoshD, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

futureghost211 (4 stories) (21 posts)
 
16 years ago (2007-11-05)
I know exactly how that made you feel. I have also been touched by a ghost. When you know, you know. I will have my first story up in a few days. Thanks for sharing 😁
skeptical81 (2 stories) (28 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-05)
yep my ex boyfriends housse was a freaky one too... Nothing like waking up to a suprise like that huh?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: