You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Old Hags / Night Attacks / Sleep Paralysis :: Incubus, Spirit, Or Demon Is Sitting On Me?

Real Ghost Stories

Incubus, Spirit, Or Demon Is Sitting On Me?

 

It is now 9:01 am and this happened around an hour ago. So, you know how when you are just about to wake up from a really deep sleep even if it was a short one and you immediately want to move your leg, arm or something? Well, when I tried to move I couldn't. Not even an inch.

So I'm thinking now, 'Great it must be Jacob sitting on my legs again.' (That is my dog, but the thing is my dog isn't that heavy.) So, I attempt to kick my legs, so he can get off. Can't move. Then, I try moving my head or my arms, but still nothing.

So naturally even though I have had these happen to me when I was younger it was never this bad. I mean it was to the point that I thought I was yelling, "Jacob! Get off me!", but later when I finally get up, I find out my mouth was closed the whole time, as only my eyes opened first when I finally moved. And right when I thought no one was going to see me starve to death (as I woke up mentally from hunger in the first place), I hear a nonchalant voice tell me, "Move your left leg. I'll get off then." (I was in a fetal position, but my legs were stretched out, so my right leg was on top of my left.

And, also note that I thought it was my mind telling me a rational answer or something since I was panicking.) So in desperation to just move ANY part of my body, as it must have been 5 minutes now, I attempt to move my left leg, and all of a sudden I can move everything. As I was full-body sleep paralyzed, but only on my legs was were it was the worst. I finally move the covers to see if my dog was on me, but he wasn't. He actually wasn't even in the room to begin with, but sometimes it would be him as he likes to sleep on me for some reason.

I decided to share this with you all, because I think this may be happening for a few reasons, and I wanted to know what all of you think it is.

(1) I have recently taken up on becoming a fruitarian, and I was wondering that since I am losing so many toxins, and my body is returning to a healthier being, am I attracting things that physically and spiritually are trying to put them back in? (I am also getting more active in my church again)

(2) When I was little I used to see flashes of spirits and supernatural stuff sometimes, but since getting glasses that has mostly been a nonexistent factor in my life. But since transitioning to a fruitarian diet my eye-sight has gotten somewhat better leaving me to not have to use my glasses as much. Only now I think I be seeing more spirits because of it.

(3) Currently I am not in my house, but in my godmother's. And both her and her husband like me are Protestant Christians so I am concerned about their well being from whatever sat on me. If it was a spirit, demon or incubus. Can the last two haunt a house or only specific people?

Please comment on what you think. Thank you.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Florida

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, xImanixXxIrrex, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

aussiedaz (19 stories) (1565 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Wow mate 5 minutes is a long bout of sleep paralysis... I had the same experience recently and it lasted about 5 seconds and the reason why it was only 5 seconds, I knew it was sleep paralysis, which is a medical condition that sufferers report being paralyzed and pinned down to the bed... Knowing it was S/P and not the bogeyman made it easier for me to snap out of it... My experiences are few and far between, but I have been talking to others lately who have had success by using mind over matter, don't let this experiences stress you out any more than it should... I think the fact that you have seen apparitions and other things in your life... Probably makes you like many a unwilling participant for S/P...
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-19)
Hi xImanixXxIrrex,

What keeps having me wonder about this situation is the voice you heard. I do not think any diet can make you hear voices can it? Thanks for the sharing.

Greetings,
Peter
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-19)
xImanixXxIrrex,
Your change in diet, though it may be a more pure diet than before, could have something to do with the onset of sleep paralysis. My husband has intermittant bouts with it too and he's a very healthy person. Really, sometimes it just happens, that's all. There's no mystery really attached to it. Some would like to think there is because for some reason they feel that it has to be paranormal. But there are good reasons why this occurs, and if you believe in science then we're halfway home. Here's a link to an article that should help you understand what happens to a person suffering from this condition:
Http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-articles/sleep-paralysis.php
xImanixXxIrrex (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
[at] SmokeyKnight thanks for your opinion on this. I will keep an eye out if it's just at my godmother's house or if it at my house, and if anything else happens.:)
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
Theoretically it could be a succubus/incubus, but since you didn't describe anything sexual in nature, I'm let to believe it's not the aforementioned. Could be a "ghost" of someone's sibling that you remind the being of. Like a sibling sitting on their younger sibling as a way to have fun.

You didn't describe anything clearly hostile, so I'm inclined to believe it's a spirit attatched to the property or an item you possess. I doubt it will follow you anywhere.

Changing your diet undoubtedly has made you both physically and mentally stronger, and that may be why you're having this happen.
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
This doesn't sound like anything more than simple sleep paralysis, unless you have something else to add details-wise...

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: