You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Apparitions, Voices & Touches

Real Ghost Stories

Apparitions, Voices & Touches

 

Some strange things have been happening lately. For the past few days I've heard my name being called and I turn around to find no one there. When this happens I get chills for about five minutes.

First, I saw a lady standing in the corner of my dining room. She didn't walk, more like glided across the dining room floor, and then disappeared. Second, I saw a man in my bathroom. He was bald and short and standing in the corner also. Third, I saw a little girl standing in the corner of my living room. I looked over to her and she disappeared also. Fourth, I saw a man standing in my dining room corner also. He stood there and disappeared.

One night I was lying on the floor watching television with my family, when all of a sudden I felt someone touch my feet. As if they were trying to tickle them. I looked up and no one was there. It couldn't have been my family, because they were all sitting on the couch across from me, I was the only one laying on the floor.

Another time I was at my grandparent's house when I felt someone touch my hair, as if they were stoking it. I looked up and no one was there.

Could these spirits/ghosts be connected? I'm not sure, I want to try to talk to them but they disappear before I get the chance too.

Thanks for reading!

Other hauntings by Chica22

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Kansas

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Chica22, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Chosen_One101: Thanks for your comment! I agree, I don't think they'll try to hurt me even if they do scare me sometimes! Lol... 😊
Chosen_One101 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-20)
i think as long as the ghosts do not hurt you they are friendly. I have not seen that many ghosts but the ones I have seen are pretty scary but they have never hurt me as long as they stay in the corner I think you are fine. ❤
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-19)
Javelina: I do think that it might've been a relative that stroked my hair, perhaps my great-grandmother. Yeah, the ones at my house I was thinking the same thing about. Thanks for your help!
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-19)
Chicca,
If you've been seeing them, they might be trying to communicate. Sometimes you have to trust your gut feelings about this stuff. The one you felt stroke your hair at your Grandmothers house was most likely a relative, and a very sweet gesture too. I don't know if it's the same one who touched your foot at your house, but it could be.
The ones at your house seem to be showing themselves to you or they're just residual. It makes sense that some of them would be residual anyway.
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-19)
Thank you all for your helpful advice!:) I have not seen any of these spirits again so if I do, I will be careful!
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
Hey Chica22, you say you want to communicate with the spirits. A psychic has told me that you can't look directly at spirits, because it's something to do with an energy shift. For example, you are concentrating on something (e.g talking to another person) and then you see the spirit and turn your eyes towards the spirit, and the spirit disappears. As for touching and voices, I get that all the time, usually with cold air included. The Spirits do not seem to be evil.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
XDGabRDJAXD (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
I'm not much of an expert (basically an amateur) about communicating with afterlife but...
If they happen to appear in your dreams, try talking to them. My mom said that dreams are like dimensions that sometimes turn into a communication with the afterlife... Or just like what SmokeyKnight said, simply ask a medium or a psychic or a "sensitive" one to tell you what's on.
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
Lynrinth has a point, I do suggest you be careful. You don't have to be scared, but be cautious. Other than that if you know a medium of any sorts (a psychic or "sensitive" friend) you might have them come to see what they get from it all.
lynrinth (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
It is usually unnerving to see ghosts all at once in such a short time span. Talk to them? Ummmm... I don't know about that. If your gut tells you that no harm will come, then maybe, carefully, see what happens. But for my part, I would wait and see if you see them more, and anymore activity liking touching happens. Just sit back and watch. Not saying anything bad will happen, but this is uncharted territory, so be careful! And please have someone you can tell what's going on. Maybe they can help you in the long run. Good luck.
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
SmokeyKnight: Thanks for your advice! I will try to talk to them more and more!
SmokeyKnight (3 stories) (193 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
If there is nothign hostile about them, I'd say just leave well enough alone. Just because you can't see them when they disappear doesn't mean they're gone. Continue trying to talk to them. See what happens.
Chica22 (15 stories) (44 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
thanks Paige123!
The ghost/spirit seems friendly enough, and I hope he stays that way!
Paige123 (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-18)
I have a ghost/spirt Its freindly and it doesn't effect me at all he will play with my hair and tickle my feat... If you want information just sy are there ny ghosts in my home please make your pressince clear and see how it gos from there but if it gets bad get your home blessed! 😊

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: