You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Poltergeists / Physical Manifestations :: My Kitchen is Haunted!

Real Ghost Stories

My Kitchen is Haunted!

 

I am 11 and I think I have a ghost in my kitchen. I have some stories and my sister told me one. Also I think there is a ghost in my room or the ghost traveled to my room.

Ghost in the kitchen #1

I was laying in my living room watching T.V. All of a sudden I heard a cabinet close and vitamins shuffle. I sat in the recliner and looked where my mom was sitting and she was still there. I just sat there frozen wondering who or what did it was. It was around 11:00 or 12:00 at night. I thought it could have been my dad or my sister. I was sitting there for about 20 minutes. Nobody walked by (my kitchen and living room are connected, so is my hallway). Finally I got the nerve to run into my sister's room and when I got there, I saw her sitting at her computer. I looked out the door and found my dad fast asleep. I had a dog and hamster at the time but my hamster was in my room and my dog was laying in the recliner with me. I asked my sister if she went in the kitchen and she said no.

Ghost in the kitchen #2

I was going in the kitchen and I opened the fridge door and I had a sense of someone watching me and I got cold at the same time. I quickly looked to see if anyone was in there. I saw nobody, so I grabbed what I needed and ran into my parents room. I told them what happened and they said that nothing happened in our house yet again and then I just went to my room and got on my computer.

Ghost in the kitchen #3

I was sitting in the kitchen on the computer and I was looking at comics. My grandma that lived in a different part of Oklahoma was sitting in the living room with my mom. My sister was at a friend's house, and my grandpa and dad were out shopping at Best Buy (my grandpa is waiting for a liver transplant). All of a sudden, I hear a beep noise and the sound of a microwave. I look behind me and the microwave is on! May I remind you that the only other living things in my house are in the living room and in my parents room (my hamster had to move out). I ran into the living room shaking all over. I sat there for a minute and finally got the nerves to go turn it off. I walked in there and when I went next to the microwave, I felt a freeze. I clicked the off button and ran back into the living room. I told my grandma and mom what happened and they told me AGAIN that there was no ghost in our house. I just sat there and watched T.V. with them the rest of that day.

Ghost in the kitchen #4

This story is what my sister and cousin told me (my grandparents are still waiting for my grandpa's liver, but they moved into some temporary apartments). They were watching a movie and all of a sudden they hear some sort of tap on the window in my kitchen. They grabbed my dog and ran outside and into my sister's car. They decided to leave my dog there and then they left to go to their boyfriend's house.

Also, one time I was in my room and I felt the presence of someone else in my room beside me. I looked and saw nobody. This has happened many times before.

My parents are the second people to own this home and nobody has died here. So, what I am thinking is that my house was built on Indian burial grounds.

Well thanks for reading my story!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Oklahoma

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Bethany, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

lilmzzoufan (3 stories) (12 posts)
 
16 years ago (2008-05-14)
Haha yeah, this is my other account. I forgot my password to the bethany accound... Hmm
But yeah...
A while ago, I had gotten another dog, it is a german shepherd, I guess he was out digging, and he brings in this ninja-like thing, like when you see in the movies that they throw and they stab people in the backs when they are running. Well he had come in with that and it was all rusty so I start getting the rust off, and that is I guess what it is... Hmm
ozonalions (guest)
 
16 years ago (2008-02-23)
Hey B,

I DO think your kitchen is haunted!

Put all the stuff together... There might be a lot of history to your land and house...

Hoping for the best

Lauren ❤ ❤
ariokage (10 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-10-02)
ok well thatb was intesting but its not a lot of facts to saqy its a ghost or paranormal. You remind me of my friedn. You see the first one that had some proof that maybe. But the microwave and the fridge and the window tap. Well the microwave sometimes they can beep without being set. If you feel a presnce you can feel a little paranoid cause something ticked in your head (im like that no worrys) and the tack o the windo hmmm a bird a twig or a fly (the flys a joke) but I suggest next time this happens check every were around the area ask and then you can see. Trut me. Also do the windchime thing.
Shane (13 stories) (1258 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-05)
Okay I will bite, why do you think your home is on top of an indian burial ground? Have you found artifacts that suggest this is the case? I think you may just have a bit of poltergiest activity surrounding you. The power of the mind is still something we still don't understand and we don't really know what it is capable of doing. I don't think you really have anything to worry about. No one has been harmed, so I think if you just let it take its course it will eventually disappear.

Peace, Love, and Luck be with you.
cliffandkris (3 stories) (4 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-05)
Set little trap like things. Put somethings up like small windchimes. Hang a magnetic windchim on the fridge door. One above your doorway, and maybe one in the kitchen where there is no breaze. Tell your mom you want to try an expierament, and that you like the noice. My guess if there is something blowing up against it, they will hear it too, and maybe they will believe you.
Martin (602 posts) mod
 
17 years ago (2007-06-04)
Like some stand up comic once said, the whole american continent is an indian burial ground ;)

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: