You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Misc :: Never Going To Hotels After This

Real Ghost Stories

Never Going To Hotels After This

 

My name is Sasha, and I am sharing this experience what me and my friend Milly have had...

I and Milly went to France for our holiday like we do every year but now we stay in Villars because we refuse to go in hotels. We walked into the hotel and we suddenly felt cold we just assumed that it was the air conditioner in the entrance. We were dragging our suitcases up to our hotel stairs, when we got to the hotel room door a rush of coldness went up my spine Milly just looked at me in a way that I knew that she felt the same thing as I did but I didn't say anything, my dad didn't so didn't her dad or brother. We began to feel a little freaky but not as much I'm about to tell you...

Me and Milly were so existed so straight away we started to unpack our suitcases to go to the pool we got all of our clothes out an started to put them into our wardrobes when I went to put the last piece of clothing into the wardrobe it slowly started to open which I thought was really weird because the doors were really hard to open you had to really pull on them.

It got to night time and we were getting ready for bed about half eleven. We were getting into bed when I couldn't lift the covers up it felt as if someone was laying on them but them when I walked away Milly tried and she got them up straight away... I stumbled into my bed an shut my eyes to go to sleep later in the night me an Milly got woken up by some banging on the wall but after about 40 seconds later it stopped we tried to forget about an go to sleep again. Later in the night Milly woke me up a said she felt hard pressure on her legs like someone was sat on them but when she looked up there wasn't anything so we went to sleep in the living room.

The next morning I woke Milly up at about half ten (all the others were asleep) we opened the cupboards to get all breakfast out and then when we closed them they swung open again! Straight away we both ran off screaming to our parents who hasn't believed us before but still at that time they started to get scared a little bit. We started to get scratches on our legs as the other nights went on also we heard whispering.

When it was the last day we just couldn't wait to get out of that place!

Thank you for having the time to read this. Please tell us if you know what this is

Hauntings with similar titles

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MillyandSashaxx, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

glodypink (5 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-05-14)
wow that's really freaky, and I am sorry for you two and I don't know what it is. 😕
clo-clo (4 stories) (26 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
young Girls can actually manifest paranormal activity if like experiencing a trauma in life or a stressful patch? Dunno. Just a thought?
JarMan (guest)
-3
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Well...

For starters, Hotels have a tendency to be exposed to a lot of energy and it isn't that uncommon for a place to be haunted.

But...

The banging on the wall could have been anything. And the pressure on her legs could have been anything too. The cabinets swinging open could have been anything as well, bad hinges, bad clips, not one house is ever perfectly level, so the house could have been on a slight incline...
MillyandSashaxx (1 stories) (2 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
It was a old converted farm house near Gourdon that's all my dad can remeber. Sorry x
Marg (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
That hotel room sounds like there are spirits lurking around. There has to be some history connected to this room and why strange things occur. I liked reading your story and thanks, for sharing it.😁
MillyandSashaxx (1 stories) (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Thankyou for you comments! And I didn't choose the Hotel it was a rather complecated name 😐 I will ask my dad:) x
Trix (14 stories) (407 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Hi MillyandSashaxx, Oh my word, your poor guys it sounds like your holiday turned out to be like going on a ghost hunt instead. Something must have happened in that room to left all these negative energy behind. If it was me I would have stayed out all night. I think you were very brave to stay there. There is always something about hotels that gives me a question mark in my mind when I see them, maybe because some of them are so old and usually with a history of some kind. Thanks for sharing this interesting story. Trix ❤
Snowy23 (2 stories) (22 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
wow. Maybe the reason you and your friend had all this happen to you guys is because the room you were in could have been a permanent room at some point. It might just be a tenant who wants you out. You should research the history of the hotel. Find out if it used to be an apartment building and/or the events that happened. Which hotel did you stay at?

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: