You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Haunted Places :: The Man In The Closet And The Christmas Ghost

Real Ghost Stories

The Man In The Closet And The Christmas Ghost

 

When I was about 5 years old my parents divorced. My mom and 2 sisters then moved into a small town house in Ottawa. When we first went to see the house I felt uneasy in it. The first few nights we were there nothing happened but after that every night I would hear people running upstairs in my attic.

I told my mom but she just said "it's just animals'. One night when I was about 8 I got to my room and started to play on the computer. All the sudden I felt being watched, I turned around and standing there in my closet was a man holing a knife! I screamed

And ran to my sister, I told her what I saw and she ran into my room but there was nothing there. I still remember what he looked like.

He had dark hair and pale skin, he wore a blood red suit and he had eyes as black as coal.

Another ghostly experience was on Christmas day in 2009. My sisters and I had just opened our presents when we heard a coffee maker turn on, but the problem was we had no coffee maker and we all didn't drink coffee.

My mom ran into the kitchen to see what was making the noise and just as she left the room the Christmas tree flew across the room. My two sisters and I ran to our mom and told her what happened. After that nothing else happened in that house. I am glad to say that we have left that house and will not go back.

If anyone else have had this happened to them please tell me I would like to know more.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, hinata565, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Pjod (3 stories) (978 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
paranormal17,
I saw that one too, in the movie "Casper" you see... Things don't play out like that in real life.
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Haha Devious, I'd say-the amount of activity in my home, especially when I am alone.
Hinata:i've had noises come from all around-usually occurs at night while I try to get to sleep. Also, have had a juice jug lid thrown across the room. And I have had a spirit push me when I'm trying to roll a cigarette. The Man in the closet sounds evil, maybe evil spirit or demon.
I wouldn't go there again either.
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
hinata565 (1 stories) (7 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Hey Paranorma17
That is a really creepy occurrence
I hope you were ok
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Awesome, girls. BVS Chaos here we go. Helmets are optional.

Lou
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
I've got my ghost-vacuum and a Super Soaker full of holy water! Cocked, locked and ready to rock!
cosmogal926 (9 stories) (1223 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Wow! The whole tree just lifted up and flew across the room, ornaments and all? Hmmm... Perhaps a ghost needing a caffeine fix that got upset there was no coffee. I can sympathize, I get pretty creepy without my coffee too.

And Paranormal17 you got a porcelain angel thrown at you with the intention of making you the ghost woman's daughter?

I don't know Lou, there is a lot of Supernatural Rage going on. We better get some helmets!
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+6
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Sorry, Hinata,

Paranormal17,
Wha?...What? That must have been a big porcelain angel. How did you come across this info,...since you were leaving?

Lou

This comment from paranormal17 is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

Jemiance (1 stories) (18 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-22)
Well judging by what I read, this may be a playback scenario. It may be the footsteps you heard was a foot chase and the man in the closet may have been waiting there for someone.
lynrinth (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-21)
Wow, experiences to last a lifetime. And you don't need anymore of those. Still...interesting.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: