You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Man Waking Me Up And An Old Woman Saying Hello

Real Ghost Stories

Man Waking Me Up And An Old Woman Saying Hello

 

I haven't had any activity for the past few months, but this all changed a week or so ago.

So, last Tuesday morning I woke up at around 2 or 3 am. As I slowly opened my eyes, there was a man standing in-front of my big wardrobe which is covered with mirror.

He had blonde spiked up hair, and his head was tilted back and he looked as though he was laughing, although I couldn't hear anything.

Now, looking back on it, there should have been a reflection right? Well there wasn't. There was only one of him, which I can't explain.

He faded away as I blinked my eyes to make sure I was seeing what I thought I was.

And to be honest, it scared the HELL out of me!

Now, today is Monday. This morning I was getting my lunch ready to take to school. I was packing things in snap lock bags, doing my daily routine. I didn't have the TV or radio on, and as it has been raining heavily non stop here, all the windows and doors were closed to keep the rain out.

I was in my own little world, when all of a sudden an old woman's voice said "Hello". The tones of voice when she said this was almost like a question, as if to say "hello? Can you hear me?"

My heart started racing and I jumped. I looked around (God knows why because I only live with my mum and she was at work) and found no one in the room with me. Then I went and checked the patio, and no one was at the door either.

So this is the activity that has happened in the past week, which is a lot considering it's been very quiet here!

Lastly, what do you guys think that man was that I saw? It scared the hell out of me.

Other hauntings by courtneyOMGG

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, courtneyOMGG, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

rgm66 (1 posts)
+1
11 years ago (2013-06-14)
That is scary when something like that happens. When I was a kid I freaked out because a man was staring at me through the window. When I screamed my Dad came running and even went out the window to catch who ever it was. When no one was there my family told me I was dreaming, only problem with that is I had been awake for some time lol That happened about 41 years ago and I can still tell you exactly what he looked like
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-15)
Francois - I only know that the unit block I live in was build in the 70's or so, I don't know what was here before that, and we've lived in this unit for around 1 year, but we've lived in the unit block for 13 years:)
Francois (220 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-06-07)
Dear courtneyOMGG,

I find it interesting, from reading the comments prior to mine that the presence of these two entities has only been revealed, as of now, once. I would rule out a residual haunting and deem this an intelligent haunting. What keeps me wondering is why these two entities would take your attention at that time and place.

Could you tell me a bit about your place of residence, some history perhaps? Your description of the man leads me to assume he met his demise just recently (recently being just 30 years ago) due to his spiky hair which from I know is a fairly new (30 years) trend. And since when have you lived in your place of residence?

My apologies for the questions but I do enjoy a good inquiry:) Regardless I enjoyed this story Courtney and I look forward to read more to come, with hope that they not at your expense. Take care dear! And good haunting! - - get it? 😜 ^.^
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-29)
bacchaegrl: He was somewhat attractive haha! 😆 😆 I haven't seen him since, so I think he was passing.
bacchaegrl (506 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-05-17)
He sounds like he'd be rather attractive. Was he? If anyone was to haunt me, I'd hope they were attractive. I'm mostly joking. I understand you being scared. Anyone appearing in the middle of the night would be pretty scary. But yeah, he was probably just passing through, since you never saw him again.
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
I think the man was laughing because he must of seen my face when I saw him - pure and utter shock haha!
I think that when I pass on, I definitely will scare a few people here and there 😆

Thanks for your comments:)
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
courtneyOMGG: You never know these could just be wandering spirits, but may me be attracted to you because you have the ability to perceive them. It seems as though they may just want to be acknowledged. I am curious to know why the guy was laughing though seems a bit strange unless he was laughing because he frightened you, which I wouldn't be surprised if it was, they like to do that old trick lol.

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
Petersspirit (4 stories) (144 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Hi courtneyOMGG,

This must indeed have scared you big time! Peacefully waking up and seeing a total stranger looking at you in your bedroom... Maybe that ghost came to you just to be seen which might be the cause for him feeling happy and laughing? Maybe the old lady approached you for the same reason. I guess the death die for recognition sometimes. Great sharing, nice read!
Greetings,
Peter
courtneyOMGG (12 stories) (179 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
zombiesarecommingforme - Thankyou so much for your comment:) that's the first time I've seen him, and I haven't seen him again.

Clo-clo - I was scared because I didn't expect to see him, I have been seeing things for as long as I can remember and when I see something I still get scared, so I don't exactly know if it is just seeing it that has scared me, or if the energy was bad.
clo-clo (4 stories) (26 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
But you were scared because you didn't expect to see him or you were scared because of a bad energy?
zombiesarecommingforme (3 stories) (32 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-23)
Maybe he wants help, maybe he is just hanging around. I'm sure you haven't seen the last of him. Hearing voices isn't uncommon. You'll probably hear her more too. Just don't get scared. Keep updating. And best of luck ❤

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: