You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Demons / Possessions / Exorcisms :: Followed by Evil

Real Ghost Stories

Followed by Evil

 

This story happened a few years ago. I was in fourth grade at that time and only 10 years old. I had always had an interest in magic, ghosts and the unknown and so did two of my friends. We didn't quite believe in that stuff then though, so we only played around to see if something would happen. One day, we were talking about spirits, magic and etc. One of my friends then started talking about the devil. I decided I'd jump into the conversation and so I made a huge mistake after that. I said "The devil should just come here if he exists, just to prove to us that he's there. I'm sure he doesn't" I said that on purpose just to see if anything would happen.

That was the worst thing I could say or do. I called upon the devil. What a mistake. Then, somehow I didn't notice it but my friends did. I was continuing to talk when I fainted on the bed. My friends thought I was joking because we would pretend to faint just to scare each other. To me, it's as if everything blanked out for a second but to my friends it was a minute before I got up. They were starting to get worried because usually I wouldn't have retained my laughter for so long. They also said I stopped breathing when I fainted. When I got up, it's as if everything was normal and I kept on talking about the thing I was talking about earlier on. Although, I didn't know how I got up or even how I fell down. I just heard them talking in the background.

Then suddenly they said "Why'd you pretend to faint!? You scared the crap out of us!" I looked at them with a puzzled look on my face, I had no idea what they were talking about. They were serious too. Then I told them I didn't pretend to do anything, I just kept on talking with them. They just looked at me as if they didn't believe me. I just let it go and we ignored it.

A few years later we talked about the same event that happened. We never forgot about it because after that, I had been followed by evil everywhere I went. Right after that event, my attitude changed and I became mean to people. Which I usually wouldn't do. I expressed my anger on people and hurt their feelings without my own will. After that, I would feel bad and apologize because I never had wanted to do what I did but it started again. It's as if something else had control over me. That stopped after a few months though and it never happened again. I was myself again but that wasn't the only thing that happened after that event.

Some strange things happened and I would be woken up in the middle of the night only to find myself sitting on my bed instead of lying on it. I'd see shadows and usually I was always followed by some sort of evil, I could never forget that feeling.

Well as I said, this stopped a few months later and it never started again. Thank god. I think I learned my lesson after this. Usually though, people get followed by evil for a whole lot of time after calling upon the devil or things like that. I guess I got lucky.

I hope you enjoyed reading.

Other hauntings by Sn0wAng3l

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Sn0wAng3l, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will read the comments and participate in the discussion.

Kida07 (5 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-03-17)
Bad child! Inviting a demonic being into your life is not a good idea. Actually I think you should ask yourself ' What exactly happened while I was unconscious? And where was I?'
If you truly did call upon Satan, (which I believe you did) then you have opened a doorway and allowed him acces into the realm of mortals. Something which Archangel Micheal did not want.
Yet by doing so, you are also giving him the power to control you in very specific ways (specifically your subconscious which is why your attitude changed so drastically).

Therefore if you have no wish to be Satan's vessel anymore I ask you to go to your nearest church and pray for forgiveness. Then ask the minister to bless you and cast his devil-ness out.
KimSouthO (27 stories) (1960 posts)
+1
16 years ago (2007-10-30)
lucky, I would say you got VERY lucky! Calling upon any entity is not a game or something that should be abused or laughed at, especially an evil entity.

I am glad you are okay and learned a lesson from this error. But, then again, maybe that was the point. To learn a lesson about requesting an evil entity of any kind to 'prove' themselves.

God Bless!
Abby (710 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-06)
Dear SnOwAng3l,

I agree with My_Cat_Guards_Me, I also would not call upon the devil or a demon. I do think that they have better things to do, and most times need more ritualistic opening of doors to your soul or tragic, depression and hatred of oneself.

There are of course, soul attachments, but that is another subject.

I would suggest you find more positive beings to call upon, as also suggested by My_Cat_Guards_Me, like a guardian angel or a deceased, beloved cat.

Yes, I guess you just got lucky. Abby
My_Cat_Guards_Me (1 stories) (26 posts)
 
17 years ago (2007-06-05)
I WOULD NEVER CALL UPON THE DEVIL!

I am glad it stopped and all the evil finally stopped following you after all that!

LucyXX

Everyone has a guardian angel, I found mine!

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: