You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Family / Friends Visits :: My Papa's Spirit

Real Ghost Stories

My Papa's Spirit

 

I haven't really spoke about this to people other than my family, now that's its been 6 years I think I should let the world know my story.

When I was 7 my papa died a while before Christmas. He was old and died while he was asleep. This is when it all started...

Since his room was going to be empty when we cleared it out my parents decided we could make that a toy room with our Christmas presents.

So that's what we did and one night when I was walking around the hall I seen my toy car move... There was no one in the room and I was standing clueless? I ran and shouted to my mum, she came and told me about my papa dying in that room and that it must just have been his spirit. At the time I was young and didn't know what she was talking about but as I was getting older she explained it to me and I understood. But sometimes the scary thing is that the room he died in is the room I sleep in, but the thing is he was a good man when he died and that means he is a good spirit and I know he couldn't harm you or frighten you.

I would never ever forget this and as people should know things like this don't leave you no matter how long ago it was... Things like these stick to you and you never forget these.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, ciaracarr, has the following expectation about your feedback: I won't be reading the comments.

aiafaith1 (guest)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
I'm sorry to hear he died! I'm sure he's just watching over you, and letting you know that he was there!

Best Wishes,
Aiafaith1 😆 ❤ 😆
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-26)
ciaracarr,
If your Papa is watching now I'll bet he's just as proud as can be. I'm sorry for your loss hon, I do believe he keeps watch over you. Ans I'm happy to hear thar his presence doesn't frighten you. I like that we always seem to know when it's a loved one that comes back to visit.
❤ 😊 ❤
dreamergal72 (6 stories) (793 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I'm sorry to hear of your papa I too lost my papa died in his sleep of old age too. I'm sure hes watch out for you and your family. 😁

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: