You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Children Who See Spirits :: My Sister's House

Real Ghost Stories

My Sister's House

 

What I am about to share with you is a collection of strange events that have occurred at my sister's house within the last 2-3 years.

This all started about 4 years ago. At the time my sister and her, then, husband had just had a baby girl and were planning to buy a house and move closer to our family as they were living near London. At this time my sister's husband was just about to leave the army so they could both settle down and start a family. Anyway fast forward about 1 year later and they have just purchased a house (Ironically across the street from my other sister) and were renovating it as it needed attention. Again fast forward 6 months. They had completed the decorating and building work that was needed and were settling into their new house very nicely. But a month or two later my sister decided she didn't love him anymore and they decided to separate.

Ok now the boring stuff is over with! Because my sister's husband had been in the army since he was 16 he decided he would join again and continue his career. So in this time my sister needed someone look after her daughter while she was working etc. At the time I had just lost my job so I decided to help her out.

Ok this is where it gets strange. On this one particular night I had just put Maeigon (My niece) to bed. After, I went down stairs to watch the TV until my sister got in. It was about 2 hours later that I felt like I was being watched so I went to the front door to have a look out the window to see if anyone was there but I saw nothing. This made me want to check on Maeigon for some strange reason so I decided to check. So I have reached the top of the stairs and turned around to Maeigon's room to see her lying in the doorway. I then approach her and gently wake her up to ask her why she is sleeping in the doorway. Apparently she was sleeping there because the man in the corner of her room kept scaring her. As you can imagine this freaked me out! But I put her to bed and everything was ok from there.

The next day I got a phone call from my sister asking me if I would look after Maeigon again. Of course I Agreed and went there that night. The same thing happened again. I put her to bed and 2 hours later I would find her asleep in her doorway to her room. Except this time she was a lot more scared and described the man as tall and ugly, and refused to go in to the room again.

Thanks for reading! I am going to upload more now.

Kindest Regards

Other hauntings by Mosha

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from United Kingdom

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Mosha, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Christine_Pandora (1 stories) (80 posts)
 
11 years ago (2012-11-15)
Kids can be more sensitive to spirits so it could actually be real, however they have great imaginations and not all monsters under the bed in the closet and dark corners will be real.

Have you tried speaking this over with your sister to see if it's happened since moving in or since the couple split up?

If they were together when your niece was old enough to understand who her parents were it may be her way of acting out as well.

I agree with Javelina did you check the room yourself or just put her straight back to bed?

Also have you researched the history of the house?
I take it there could be a lot of information from researching that as you did say it needed a lot of attention and a good renovating which means there must be history 😊
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Mosha, That's it? Didn't you check the room? Did you say anything to your sister? Do you still babysit your niece? 😕
rhondaskppr (2 stories) (39 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Aww...poor child. I would tell your sister before the child starts getting hurt or bless the house... I always sleep with a bible opened beside my bed and that helped me...
CSAofficer (1 stories) (12 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
This is absolutly creepy. I would rather have that then then cleaning a room and coming back to find it a complete mess.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: