You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: Haunted A Second Time

Real Ghost Stories

Haunted A Second Time

 

If you've read my last story you would know that I have previously been haunted. Since that time years ago, I've had many ghostly experiences, but I've never actually been haunted a second time. Well, here we go again.

This started March 15th. It was a normal day, and I was working on a story for about an hour at that time. My grades were down (they still are), and my mother and I had gotten into an argument about them. I'd been in a horrible mood that entire day, and I was trying to get my mind off of things by working on a hobby.

It was probably 8pm when I began to feel depressed. I felt like I was going to cry, and I was getting intense goose bumps and chills. The goose bumps usually happen when there's a spirit around, so I left my room to escape the feeling of being watched that I was experiencing. Once I left my room I'd felt fine, so I told my mother.

She said my room was giving her the creeps, and she said to just tell it to go away. I'm a bit of a wimp when it comes to confrontation, especially when it's with a ghost, so I kept my mouth shut. I continued working on my story and tried to ignore it. There was such a sense of sadness and stress that I felt like my heart was breaking. Luckily after about 30 minutes it went away. I'd figured it was just a sad spirit passing through, and was slightly honoured that it would pick to be with me.

Those feelings quickly went away when things started happening. When I'm alone I feel intense chills, and I feel like someone is watching me. This presence doesn't seem sad, but very angry. Honestly it scares me, but for a while I didn't tell anyone. It's worse at night when I'm trying to sleep, because I feel an intense dread when preparing to go to bed. My bed will move, and I feel someone pulling on my covers. Sometimes I'll also catch a nasty smell that reminds me of marijuana.

My mother is usually very supportive on these things, which has always been nice since I seem to always attract unwanted ghostly attention. Lately she hasn't been helping me though. Everyone's been in a bad mood, and I think this spirit is feeding off of our negative emotions.

My brother is visiting from college for his spring break, so I was excited that maybe I could get my mind off of this. The first night he was here he woke up saying that he felt like someone was watching him, and it made him mad. This thing seems to amplify our more dominant emotions. At least that's what it seems like. He also claimed that he saw a large man step out of the shadows toward him yesterday, which sent him running to where I sat in the living room.

Before my brother got here, I was home alone one day. I didn't feel safe anywhere and I heard loud footsteps in the house and doors opening. I called my friend and told her I thought someone had broken into my house. I didn't call the cops because my dog wasn't barking, and if someone unwanted was in the house she would attack them. When I started hearing doors slamming I pulled my dog into my room and hid. At one point I opened my door (wielding a weapon) and literally felt the shadows staring at me. My dog has been acting weird, and sometimes she will bark at nothing.

I can't speak to this spirit, because every time I start I get too scared. My father is the biggest sceptic out there, so he won't let me do a cleansing or anything. I need something simple to do that I can do by myself.

If anyone has any ideas about what I can do I'll be so grateful. I want this to stop.

Other hauntings by MeganSierra

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Idaho

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, MeganSierra, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
Thats really great to hear! Still be on alert though cause it could come back or another could fill its place!

Peace
JustCurious
MeganSierra (8 stories) (17 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
Thank you everyone for the advice! I've tried many of the things suggested to me, and it's helped a lot. The activity has died down, which is great. I didn't speak to the entity, but used your people's suggestions instead. At night something still tugs on my covers, but that's going away too. Thank you all! Can't even begin to explain how grateful I am!
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I just envision white light enclosing the house and down to the ground and up throught the ceiling into the sky. If it helps you can envision angles standing around your house not letting any evil in. The object of this exercise is to expell all the bad and let in the good. This will not cost any money and will not be noticed by your family. It takes a lot of concentration and will power. YOu don't have to speak directly to the spirits but what you are doing to creating a an environment that evil doesn't want to live in. You are basically mentally calling upon the white light for protection. This is also not religous based. But if you are Christian you can mentally ask Jesus or God or what have you to also come and protect your house. I ask St. Michael for help. He had never let me down. He is not a religous figure but an actual angel.
DARKNESS (3 stories) (2022 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
MeganSierra: You have been given some great advice from our posters here, definitely try to fill your home with light, laughter and love. I would also try burning some lavender incense this is used to clear negativity within an area, definitely worth a shot it smells nice aswell. 😊

Thanks for sharing.

Dan
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
[At] MeganSierra as long as you stand your ground and tell it firmly to stop or to leave it should respect your request how ever be careful about going about it cause a spirit may react and become more violent/active afterwards.
MeganSierra (8 stories) (17 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
The activity is mainly noticeable around 7pm until the sun comes up the next day. This spirit seems to like the shadows, but if I'm home alone there will be intense activity everyday throughout the house. It also picks on my dog a lot for some reason. I hope this helps. Thanks!
MeganSierra (8 stories) (17 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
[at] JustCurious, I'm actually very sensitive to spirits and the sort, so when ones around I'll pick up on it. My friends would probably think I was crazy if I told them about this entity. I'll try telling it to stop bothering me, and if it doesn't I'll tell it to leave. I'm not very religious, but I do believe in God. I'm not the biggest fan of prayer, but if things don't get better I'll certainly try. Thank you all for your suggestions!
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
Megan: I totally agree with D/A...Positivity is probably the best deterrent if this is a not so nice entity...However, I'm inclined to think that maybe it's just wanting to get attention...

If you follow D/A's advice and open your windows and let in the sunshine, you'll find it easier to lay down some ground rules like: no scaring me or my family, no pulling my blankets, etc... Your house, your room, your rules, or hit the highway!...Just be respectful, but convincing...

Good luck! ❤
JustCurious (2 stories) (434 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
Just finished reading your story and it was really a good story. Would you happen to have a friend that is a medium or sensitive to the paranormal or spirits? If so maybe invite them over and ask them if they can give any sort of readings as far as what they feel from spirits or anything hanging out around in your room, etc.

Thats the first thing that came to mind that I could think of. Also (and I don't know what your religious beliefs are so it could differ) I have heard that praying in the name of Christ helps, but I am not one that's going into a huge rant about praying and how its the only answer, cause I believe there are multiple solutions (and I apologize if I offend anyone by saying that, its just my opinion)

Now do you get the feelings everytime your in your room or is there a certain time of day that you get those feelings in your room more often?

Peace
JustCurious
MeganSierra (8 stories) (17 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
Thanks for the suggestions, I'll try some of those. A woman my mother works with suggested I try medatating, which I've been attempting. It seems to help. Also my father gets angry when I so much as mention anything paranormal, I guess it was te way he was raised. But thank you and I'll try!
DeviousAngel (11 stories) (1910 posts)
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
If your father is a skeptic, why wouldn't he let you do a cleansing? If he doesn't believe in it, what would it hurt?

I think some of your feelings may be attributed to paranoia. If at all possible, try to avoid all contact with anything paranormal--good or bad--for a while and see if that helps. Try getting more rest and get outside more often to help get rid of the excess negative energy. Open your windows for a while and let your room air out, get some sunshine in. It really helps the mood.

You could also try redecorating your room to something more cheerful, or watching a silly movie or something like that. Anything to make you feel better, really. The longer you wallow or stress, the longer you will experience these sensations.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: