You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Photographs / Videos / EVP :: Blue Orb

Real Ghost Stories

Blue Orb

 

I am a 27 year old mother of 4 boys. I had a pretty hard life growing up, with lots of abuse sexual and physical. 3 years ago I sent a message explaining my paranormal activities to ottawa haunted and they came to my house and investigated, they told me that what ever was here, wasn't here to hurt me, it was here to comfort me. With that said they told me that they were not going to further their investigation. 3 years this has been going, when I'm in bed I can feel some one breathing on my neck, they run there fingers through my hair, they rub my feet.

Blue Orb

There was one night that I can remember the whole bed bouncing as if some one was jumping on it... Hear foot steps everywhere, It only happens when my husband isn't around, what ever is here gives him the feeling as if he is not wanted. Last night I put my son to sleep at 8pm, turned off the light kissed his head and closed the door. At about 11pm I went up stairs to go to the bathroom and I noticed from under his door that the light was on, so I opened it and it sure was, my 18 month old son was in bed sleeping naked. He took off his pj's and his diaper... I thought it was cute so I went and got my camera, I took a couple pictures of him sleeping naked then I took a picture to show my husband how far away the light was to prove to him that my son could not have turned it on. In that picture I caught a big blue orb. It kind of freaked me out, so all day I have been clicking pictures of my son and there was another blue orb in another picture, totally different part of the house.

Can some one make any sense of this and tell me what it is? I don't know if I can post the picture here or not but i'll try.

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Canada

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, miliska, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

smileydelwen (16 posts)
 
11 years ago (2013-01-03)
Hey!
Sorry about the terrible timestamp!
Just a couple of questions. 1. Have you seen the orbs after the photo was taken, are they only in the colour/ shade of blue? 2. Have you taken anyone's advice about getting rid of it?

Do me a favour and go to the same spot where you took the picture, and take another picture, see if the orb is still there...

I believe it could be an orb or a light reflection onto your camera.

-- Smiley
lp2298 (23 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-07-02)
Interesting... It's not a dust speck, different color and all. Looks like a blue plastic cup almost. Slightly different though and I don't see how you could make that. It sounds like a guardian angel.
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
HELLO-ELLO-ello-lo! Did-id someone-one say-ay Blankie-ankie-kie?Damn this echo. Anyone here?
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-04-23)
Hmmm...One month ago this was posted, and still no update from the author...Well, I guess I can wait another month before contacting the keeper of the BS Blankie...
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
Succubussed: I have never feared speaking my mind for fear of being wrong. This is mainly because I also have no reservation in offering apologies for my errors.Still, I would not have said anything if I did not believe I was right. Time will tell if I am or not.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
Succubussed: You're right, not a "desperate" plea for help... Guess we'll just play the waiting game again with this one...
Succubussed (guest)
-1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
Zzzgranny, I am definitely not trying to be a cop, or do any "policing" here. It's fairly common for a member of this forum to comment on the comments of other members, and that's all I was doing.

As for the lack of Miliska, I still stand by my opinion that her presence here or lack thereof shouldn't have any bearing on the validity of her story. Her request for assistance figuring out what she photographed wasn't an urgent cry for help, and so checking the responses that she got to her story may have been placed on a lower priority than what others might have done.

It's not like YGS is the Fire Department and she wasn't home when everybody showed up to answer a 911 call.

Yes, she did tick a box saying that she will respond to comments, and that she would like help with what she has experienced, but it's not quite the same as if she had made that promise and called for help in writing.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
Succubussed: The expectations of the author are "I will participate in the discussion, and I NEED HELP with what I have experienced"...I don't know about you, but if I needed help, I would certainly check back a soon as possible... If MY internet went down, and I was desperate for help, the library or an internet cafe would be my destination... Specially when it comes to the safety of my children... I find it amusing that you feel the need to police the rest of the posters, and chastise US for what you think to be "inappropriate behaviour"...

I think you may just be upset that a few of us had some laughs again last night on another story... 😊
Succubussed (guest)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
I want to join in here with a couple of thoughts...

1. I think that it's odd that just because someone doesn't respond to the comments in what the readers feel is the proper amount of time, then some of the members of this site decide that the story is false. There could be any number of reasons why Miliska hasn't responded yet, and I've experienced enough situations where Real Life took precedence over my Internet activity or my PC or Internet has been down to give someone the benefit of the doubt when they disappear from the Net for awhile. In fact I don't see it as rude to not respond promptly nearly as much as it seems rude to me for someone here to be accusing the OP of bad manners for not responding quickly enough (in their opinion) to the comments. If the story appears false on its own merits, then so be it, but to declare that the author's absence sheds doubt on it seems a bit rigid to me.

2. Yes, Miliska. Please replace the switch cover (and any others in your home that are missing). Moongrim summed it up best (and gave me a laugh) when he/she said, "Exposed electrical wires and children will inevitably result in other kinds of arc flashes and orbs."

3. Looking at the flesh-colored object that looks like it might be the child's head leaves me really puzzled. I cannot for the life of me make out any recognizable features, even if I consider the idea that part of what I am looking at might be his pillow. What I originally thought was his left ear appears on closer examination to be too orange to be an ear, and possibly part of the patterned blanket. Can someone please explain to me which way he is facing and where his eyes nose and mouth are? What really creeps me out about it is that if you turn the photo upside down to where the lower left corner is the top, there is a strange, not-quite-human face visible. At any rate, the head seems to big for a child still in diapers.

4. As for the orb itself, it's the most opaque/solid one I've ever seen, but that doesn't make it a fake, and it might even be something supernatural. I would like to see more orbs caught in the house before I make up my mind, though. I like to consider carefully before I come to any conclusions.

Miliska, do you have any more photos?
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
Thanks, Javelina. What can I say, we both have great senses of smell.
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
Hey zzgranny and 510mot,
You two make a pretty good team, I love the BS blankie by the way. It's so you!
😆 😆 😆
510mot (3 stories) (262 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
You better believe it."Have Blankie; Will Throw It" reads the card of this man! Consider it thrown. Just a suggestion to anyone considering asking for help, its viewed as polite to both respond to the posters and to thank them for caring enough to post in the 1st place.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
+1
13 years ago (2011-04-07)
It appears as though this author has decided not to come back...510mot: got the blankie ready? 😆
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
Javelina and Granny,

I was thinking it was too solid too, I almost asked her what color nail polish she was wearing that day. In her defense on the question you posed Granny, she stated that the incident when her son was disrobed, had occurred previously; and she took this picture on another occasion to illustrate to her husband, how far away the switch was from the crib. Not really sure why it would be worth risking waking the child?
I really would like to hear back from Miliska on the disrobing question. Strong emotional trauma, and those linked by it in life, is a huge spiritual attraction after death for spirits, in my opinion.
My question to Miliska was going to be along the lines of whether her abuser is deceased. If this is the case, she needs to be worried about why her kid wakes up without his clothes on.

Lou
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-30)
miliska,
Do replace the lightswitch cover as suggestted earlier. I don't see this as an orb, more like a trick of the light/flash. It could be the camera strap, or the result of the light bouncing off a reflective surface like fingernail polish or a ring.
This doesn't mean you don't have a problem here, it just means that this is not proof of it.
zzsgranny (18 stories) (3329 posts) mod
 
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
miliska: I hate to be a party pooper, but I don't think this is an orb at all...I've enlarged the picture and the object is too solid... It appears to me to be one of these options:

1. Something hanging on the wall, as it is casting a shadow.

2. Something being held in front of the camera, like a coffee mug, or small bowl.

Another thing that has me questioning this story is the fact that your son appears fully dressed, and if you were taking pictures of him butt naked, why did you take a pic of his head?...
ZiShu (281 posts)
-4
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
That big blue orb is most likely ArchAngel St. Michael. I don't think he is the one doing the "bad" things. He was sent there to protect your child.
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
I need to see some more pictures I can't see what is inside that ball. But it is ineresting how it is flowing of of frame like that. It is brighter than any I've ever seen before. I don't get a bad feeling at all from that orb.
LouSlips (10 stories) (979 posts)
+2
13 years ago (2011-03-29)
Miliska,
I second the light switch comment. Also, I know you are in Canada, but here in the states, they have halted the sale of those dropside cribs for safety reasons. I know your child is bigger, but I thought I would mention it. Hey, we are taught to look at everything on this site;).
I would really like to hear the answer to your son's disrobing question posed earlier... Is that common for him?...this is important.

Thanks,
Lou
Moongrim (2 stories) (871 posts)
+5
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
I've got no good reasonable explanation for the blue orb.

However, I'd recommend for the safety of your children that you put the switch cover back onto the switch. Exposed electrical wires and children will inevitably result in other kinds of arc flashes and orbs.
Amberly527 (1 stories) (7 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-28)
Miliska- First, I just was wondering if there is a window that could be reflecting that light in the picture? I see a mention about dust causing orbs which is true but, in my opinion from the small portion of it that I can see, it seems a lot different than an orb caused by dust. I would love to see the other picture if possible.
My mother experienced something similar to what you are experiencing now and during that time, my dad felt unwanted also. Most of the incidents happened when he was not home as well. She ended up having to tell it to leave and not come back. She also had the house blessed (because we were having issues with more than 1 ghost/entitiy.) Best wishes to you. Please keep us updated on how things go.
Miracles51031 (39 stories) (4999 posts) mod
+3
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
miliska - I've read your story a couple of times before I decided to comment. BadJuuJuu has given you some excellent advice and if I were you, I'd take Rookdygin up on his offer of shielding.

I also have a couple of questions, if you don't mind. I believe your story, so don't take me wrong, okay? You said your husband feels like he isn't wanted. Has he given you any specific examples of what makes him feel this way? Is it just "feelings" he gets or has he been touched, talked to, seen something? The more information you can give us, the better we might be able to help you. Something that might seem non-important to you, might click and mean something to one of us. It might be something that someone else has experienced.

When the investigators told you whatever it is that is there, it is there to comfort you, did they give you any idea of who or what it might be? A deceased family member or friend? Any inkling of who might be watching over you? I'd hate to think they just left you with no more information than that. I know I'd want to know who it is.

If there's anything else you can think of, please let us know.

This comment from CSAofficer is hidden due to low rating. Show comment

rookdygin (24 stories) (4458 posts)
+4
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
Do you still have the other picture? If so could you please post it so that they can be compared. I'm sorry this is happening to you and your Family. If you would like I can teach you a simple 'shielding' method that you can use on your entire home. It's yours for the asking.

Has anything else happened around the Children, any of them? Please let us know the more information that is gathered the more complete the investigation can be and the best solution can be found.

Respectfully,

Rook
BadJuuJuu (guest)
+6
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
Orbs frequently turn out to be dust particles reflecting camera flash. Not always, but it's pretty common.
Did the investigation group give a reason for discontinuing the investigation? It sounds like you are not at all comfortable with these experiences, and it sounds unprofessional imo to stop an investigation while the client is still frightened. Have you been in contact with this group since then, or maybe some other group?
How often does your son take off his clothes to sleep? Is this normal for him?
Personally, I'm inclined to think whatever is in your house should move on. You don't sound comfortable with it, your husband isn't comfortable with it. It's your home, and you should be comfortable and at peace there. If that means the ghost has to leave, so be it. Most times, laying down the law to a ghost gets results. For example, tell it "you can stay, but only if you agree not to hurt or frighten any member of this household. If you can't abide by that, you must leave and not return." You may have to repeat this a few times if this ghost has been around awhile. Be polite, but firm. Leave no doubt whose home it is and who is in charge. If you don't feel right about doing this, get a reputable medium in the house to help.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: