You are here: Real Ghost Stories :: Apparitions / Voices / Touches :: My First Sightings

Real Ghost Stories

My First Sightings

 

I live in Brisbane Australia and this first one takes place when I was around 8 and I was visiting my cousin who lived about 2 minutes away from me. I was waiting for her out front of her house (she lives on a corner of a street by the way) when I saw a glimpse of a middle aged, headless man wearing a tuxedo without a jacket. I remember feeling sick to my stomach which I always do when I see a spirit, I am still pretty young (I'm 14, in my teens) but I assure you I would never lie about the terrible things I have seen.

Another sighting was about 2 years later when I was 10 and I was in the hallway when I saw a figure of my dead aunt filled with neon colors. I ran into my grandmother's room and again felt deadly sick.

The most recent occurrence is when I was sitting at my computer and I have a very large window directly behind my computer I saw a teenage girl with black long hair and a white bloodstained dress. I screamed and ran to my mother's room.

This always seem to happen when I'm alone and it is terrifying please has anyone seen these people or know what they are trying to tell me, I'm constantly scared to death and refuse to enter certain places. Please Help, any info would be very much appreciated and please many think I'm lying (including my mother) but I'm very much telling the truth!

Hauntings with similar titles

Find ghost hunters and paranormal investigators from Australia

Comments about this paranormal experience

The following comments are submitted by users of this site and are not official positions by yourghoststories.com. Please read our guidelines and the previous posts before posting. The author, Yoshii, has the following expectation about your feedback: I will participate in the discussion and I need help with what I have experienced.

Yoshii (1 stories) (1 posts)
 
12 years ago (2012-01-17)
Thank you all for your help and I am starting to understand more about what these sightings mean. I still see them but I usually don't freak out and let them stay as they arent doing anything. More have occurred which are no different from these:)
MaddyMasacar (3 stories) (19 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
Hi Yoshii,
I am your age and I have also seen some things but there people/ animals were connected to me. Your however only one is connected to you as in family/friends. I suggest searching up your houses history and maybe your family line if possible.
Look, bottom line is, were they giving you any signs (e.g holding something or why was the middle aged man headless) search them but DON'T do any voodoo stuff.
Uhm but all in all don't pull yourself in too far.
May God guide your way.
❤ Madi
murphy95 (1 stories) (3 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-27)
mustangfgame: I agree with you to get exorcism in that house or maybe yoshii you should try to contact to the authorities. I will pray for your best health and spirit! 😊
redphx (4 stories) (827 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
how do you know he was middleaged if he had no head? You would be making that presumption from his...
Lilady4 (7 stories) (427 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I think that its very interesting that spirit likes to bother the living when we are alone, or trying to relax. The living are in the right state of mind if they are alone or trying to relax, as it is best for spirit to try and communicate with the living.
As for people not believing you, it is generally because those people have "closed" minds. My Husband told his mother about seeing spirit, and she referred him to a mental health specialist 😢
Love & Light, Rachel ❤
Javelina (4 stories) (3749 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
Yoshii,
When we're small we are more open to spirits because we don't start out with the thought of them not being real. As we get older that ability will fade for most of us. At your age now, is usually time in our life when it either fades or gets stronger. Looks like it's getting stronger in your case, and I'm sorry that what you've witnessed so far seems to only be the scary types but that only means that you may have seen other, not so scary types and just took them as flesh and blood humans. If you didn't actually know a person when they were alive and you saw them today as just a person with no visible signs of injury walking down the street, would you even be able to tell if they were a real live person or a spirit?
Now it's just a matter of getting past the fear you feel when you get a glimpse of the tragedy that befell these poor souls and brought on their deaths. I'm posting a link to an article for you, I hope it helps you. No one should have to walk around with fear as their constant companion.
Thanks for sharing your story with us Yoshii, please keep us updated on your experiences and don't hesitate if you have any questions. People here can be very helpful.
http://www.yourghoststories.com/ghost-articles/mediums-talk-ghost.php
This next link is for you to see just how sensitive you are to the spirit world, a psychic test of your ability, if you're interested in checking into it.
Http://www.psychic-experiences.com/psychic-tests/images/sensitivity-test-preview.gif
Peacemaker (21 posts)
+1
13 years ago (2011-03-25)
I say don't see them as ghost's, but rather as humans it can help a'lot.

As for example
You well have a shock for a split second (like when a friend sneaks up behind your back)
Also when you try to fight your fear, ghost well become a normal part of your life and you can become real good friends whit them.

You could try to pray to the Sun or Moon and ask for willpower.

Because trust that way you can see ghost can be a good gift if you accept it.

I did and now I'm even more happy then befor because
Ghost has a really good sence of humor 😆

❤ ❤
From The
Peacemaker
mustangfgame (2 posts)
 
13 years ago (2011-03-24)
The people in the house may not mean to scare you. In some instances the ghosts are attached to the house and only asking for help. You most likely see them because you are young. I wouldn't say try and communicate with them but try and realize they were most likely once human. Everyone would feel the same in your situation but you arent alone. Maybe try and get an exorcism if it bothers you enough.

To publish a comment or vote, you need to be logged in (use the login form at the top of the page). If you don't have an account, sign up, it's free!

Search this site: